The Net Result of the Great Democrat National Temper Tantrum of 2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It looks like this year will have the most shootings and homicides America has seen in 20 years.

In a shocking turn of events that nobody could possibly foreseen, for some bizarre indecipherable reason cops are hesitant to act!?! Quote:
“And in cities around the country, both law-enforcement and citizen reports suggest a general reluctance by officers to engage in hot-spot and other enforcement efforts that are most effective in deterring gun violence”

Gee whiz. I can’t imagine why! Even the most straight forward, simple, easily justified, only a moron wouldn’t fire, shootings of assholes who were really trying to get shot... and people immediately riot and burn shit. And the cops know they are going to get hung out to dry as racist psychopaths by their democrat mayors even when they did nothing wrong.

And for you silly Democrats who think this is going to magically get better, every cop I know will tell you the same thing. Their hiring pool is way down. Positions that used to get hundreds of applicants, now get a tiny fraction of that. They are getting fewer talented and qualified candidates because rational people don’t go into career fields where they know they are going to get fucked over.

So what will they get? The dregs.

Plus every decent cop I know who works for a democrat big city PD is either bailing early or counting the days until they can pull the plug. There is a mass exodus of cops out of the career field, the vast vast vast majority of whom aren’t the problem.

What will remain? The problem.

Good luck.

So the net result of the Great Democrat National Temper Tantrum of 2020 will be fewer good cops and a shit ton more crime... so the people in the very places you White Liberal Allies claimed you wanted to help get screwed over.

But don’t worry about those White Liberal Allies. They don’t live in the neighborhoods that are dangerous. After they chant ACAB and set fire to some local black owned businesses, they hop in their Prius and drive back to their nice house in the low crime suburbs.

Larry Corriea put it well. The Great Democrat National Temper Tantrum of 2020.

It looks like this year will have the most shootings and homicides America has seen in 20 years.

In a shocking turn of events that nobody could possibly foreseen, for some bizarre indecipherable reason cops are hesitant to act!?! Quote:
“And in cities around the country, both law-enforcement and citizen reports suggest a general reluctance by officers to engage in hot-spot and other enforcement efforts that are most effective in deterring gun violence”

Gee whiz. I can’t imagine why! Even the most straight forward, simple, easily justified, only a moron wouldn’t fire, shootings of assholes who were really trying to get shot... and people immediately riot and burn shit. And the cops know they are going to get hung out to dry as racist psychopaths by their democrat mayors even when they did nothing wrong.

And for you silly Democrats who think this is going to magically get better, every cop I know will tell you the same thing. Their hiring pool is way down. Positions that used to get hundreds of applicants, now get a tiny fraction of that. They are getting fewer talented and qualified candidates because rational people don’t go into career fields where they know they are going to get fucked over.

So what will they get? The dregs.

Plus every decent cop I know who works for a democrat big city PD is either bailing early or counting the days until they can pull the plug. There is a mass exodus of cops out of the career field, the vast vast vast majority of whom aren’t the problem.

What will remain? The problem.

Good luck.

So the net result of the Great Democrat National Temper Tantrum of 2020 will be fewer good cops and a shit ton more crime... so the people in the very places you White Liberal Allies claimed you wanted to help get screwed over.

But don’t worry about those White Liberal Allies. They don’t live in the neighborhoods that are dangerous. After they chant ACAB and set fire to some local black owned businesses, they hop in their Prius and drive back to their nice house in the low crime suburbs.

Larry Corriea put it well. The Great Democrat National Temper Tantrum of 2020.
Incredible, isn't it? What complete DIPSHITS. :(

Yup, the Dems will add to their majority in the House, take the Senate, and take the WH.
Dream on. That would be a big fail for America.
You mean a great victory for America, real Americans, and constitutional values.
Nope, meant what I said. You thinking otherwise proves you are part of the problem.
The problem is the Trump authoritarian wing of the party that is going out of power.

Yup, the Dems will add to their majority in the House, take the Senate, and take the WH.
Dream on. That would be a big fail for America.
You mean a great victory for America, real Americans, and constitutional values.
Nope, meant what I said. You thinking otherwise proves you are part of the problem.
The problem is the Trump authoritarian wing of the party that is going out of power.
Wrong as usual. The problem is people like you and your side demonizing police for doing their jobs. Rioting because a cop dared shoot a moron attacking him with a knife. Trying to Assassinate cops in their cars and then blocking the hospital entrance chanting for cops to die. All your side. And people know this. Enjoy the losses in November.

I think we need to be prepared for some heavy-handed riot control, with prejudice, on 11/4. Smart money has Trump carrying 38 states and these illiterate shitstains are not going to go away quietly. A few weeks of heavy warfare in the slums and the sedition will be extinguished. I won't miss a tee time in my heavily armed, well-behaved community.

I think we need to be prepared for some heavy-handed riot control, with prejudice, on 11/4. Smart money has Trump carrying 38 states and these illiterate shitstains are not going to go away quietly. A few weeks of heavy warfare in the slums and the sedition will be extinguished. I won't miss a tee time in my heavily armed, well-behaved community.
Trump will not break 200 EVs, two iron. The bitterness of your emerging awareness that Trump will lose is apparent.

Forum List

Back