The Nerve!!! Of Course She Should Apologize!!!!

There is no coexisting with these organisms. Do you see that? Anything a non black does is nothing more than further proof of their simmering beliefs.

Yup.....the problem is that they are waaaayyy ahead of us.
To coin a term, they've 'stolen a march' on us.....a 'long march' at that.

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths."
Is this the end of progressive America?

We're simply circling the drain.

Yup.....the problem is that they are waaaayyy ahead of us.
To coin a term, they've 'stolen a march' on us.....a 'long march' at that.

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths."
Is this the end of progressive America?

We're simply circling the drain.
Even as a child he looked like a fucking demon.
PhX68yF5_400x400.jpg

I have long been aware of the phenomenon of "color-ism" in the Black community. Within that community - I would guess since the first enslaved woman from Africa became impregnated by a "white" man - there has always been a hierarchy of blackness, with the women with lighter skin and straighter hair, and Caucasian-type nose and lips being deemed the most beautiful. There was no quicker way to start a fight between two Negro young men than for one of them to say that the other's mother was blacker than....whatever it might be.

To us "white" folks, if a "Black" female has fair skin and pretty Caucasian features, she is still Black but can be warmly regarded. It is no surprise that in the white world, Black women whose color and features are most similar to those of Caucasians get the best treatment. Hence the angst of the actress cited in the OP. This is one reason why Joe Biden's choice of Kammy Harris, who spends a good part of every single day trying to look as white as possible, is fairly nauseating. Why not pick someone who looks like Caryn Johnson or Roberta Flack? If you want a token, that would be a better choice.

But the bottom line is, it is rather perverse of Blacks to condemn white racism when they practice the same thing within their own racial community, exalting those with lightest skin and shunning the darkest.

I have long been aware of the phenomenon of "color-ism" in the Black community. Within that community - I would guess since the first enslaved woman from Africa became impregnated by a "white" man - there has always been a hierarchy of blackness, with the women with lighter skin and straighter hair, and Caucasian-type nose and lips being deemed the most beautiful. There was no quicker way to start a fight between two Negro young men than for one of them to say that the other's mother was blacker than....whatever it might be.

To us "white" folks, if a "Black" female has fair skin and pretty Caucasian features, she is still Black but can be warmly regarded. It is no surprise that in the white world, Black women whose color and features are most similar to those of Caucasians get the best treatment. Hence the angst of the actress cited in the OP. This is one reason why Joe Biden's choice of Kammy Harris, who spends a good part of every single day trying to look as white as possible, is fairly nauseating. Why not pick someone who looks like Caryn Johnson or Roberta Flack? If you want a token, that would be a better choice.

But the bottom line is, it is rather perverse of Blacks to condemn white racism when they practice the same thing within their own racial community, exalting those with lightest skin and shunning the darkest.

Here's the point you appear to be missing:

1644355490368.png

Gramsci in 37' was he reicarnated as Tommy Tainant who posts here?
1937-ca-antonio-gramsci-ales-oristano-1891-roma-1937-italian-intellectual-writer-and-communist-partito-comunista-italiano-pci-p-2ATYFW9.jpg

The most prescients statement attributed to Gramsci is this:

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

Agreement:
“Everything is politics,” said the German author Thomas Mann. The author of Reflections of an Unpolitical Man was writing of a time when politics had failed and the world was consumed in the First World War. But he may have just as easily transported his critique to the present day.
PJMedia

If you understand the politics of Hollywood then explain it because I do not.
It boils down to "narrative," as in Hollyweird. Democrats take the outcome that benefits them the most and weave a narrative that supports their position. Unfortunately, narratives are seldom the truth, but narratives are just compressed gas that smells pretty bad when the truth comes out.

It boils down to "narrative," as in Hollyweird. Democrats take the outcome that benefits them the most and weave a narrative that supports their position. Unfortunately, narratives are seldom the truth, but narratives are just compressed gas that smells pretty bad when the truth comes out.

Wait.....you mean that the Democrats LIE?????

APOLOGIZE!!!!!

Immediately!!!!!......if not sooner!

Here's someone who isn't psychotic.....

"Dolphins Coach Mike McDaniel Calls Discussions About His Race ‘Odd,’ Says He Identifies As ‘A Human Being’

“It’s been very odd to tell you the truth, this idea of identifying as something. I think people identify me as something, but I identify as a human being. And, my dad is black,” McDaniel told the media Wednesday while discussing his thoughts on race.

“I’ve just tried to be a good person. I think my background opens my eyes a little bit. I don’t have any real experience with racism because I think you identify me as something close…I don’t know,” McDaniel further added. He also said his parents, did experience issues as an interracial couple."

Sounds like an American.

No apology necessary.

Forum List

Back