Trump The Need for a "Trump Political Party"

ThirdPartyGuy

Rookie
Aug 9, 2017
It should be increasingly obvious to many Trump supporters that the Republican Party(particularly the Senate) is becoming increasingly hostile to his agenda. The recent Russia sanctions bill passed by both houses of Congress in overwhelming fashion basically takes away Trump's ability to conduct foreign policy. Given this hostility and for other reasons, I believe it is in the best interests of Trump supporters to start their own political party. If this idea appeas to you send me an email at [email protected] and put TRUMP in the subject heading.

Yes good post, Trump supporters you do need to start a new party to support Trump. The Republicans have turned their back on you or are in the process of doing so. Imagine not having to rely on Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell for anything.

It should be increasingly obvious to many Trump supporters that the Republican Party(particularly the Senate) is becoming increasingly hostile to his agenda. The recent Russia sanctions bill passed by both houses of Congress in overwhelming fashion basically takes away Trump's ability to conduct foreign policy. Given this hostility and for other reasons, I believe it is in the best interests of Trump supporters to start their own political party. If this idea appeas to you send me an email at [email protected] and put TRUMP in the subject heading.
As we become increasingly "diverse", each major racial grouping will have its own party. Thanks, Jews!

upload_2017-8-9_20-43-3.png

Forum List

Back