The NBA is investigating Jeremy Lin's statements that he's been called "Coronavirus" during games

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we love you forever Linsanity!

EvLJLHiXcAcEdKw

EvN3ZwNXUAIuY7V

I have his autographed picture as a Laker #17...I won it in a charity auction...
i want it

please post photographic evidence at least!
Okay give me some time to get it pictured...but I'm not sure I even want to part with it...I will upload in a PM to you...I won an autographed photo of Andrew Bynum on the same night both black and white photos in black frames...

• Banned
I have his autographed picture as a Laker #17...I won it in a charity auction...
i want it

please post photographic evidence at least!
Okay give me some time to get it pictured...but I'm not sure I even want to part with it...I will upload in a PM to you...I won an autographed photo of Andrew Bynum on the same night both black and white photos in black frames...
who cares about Bynum...Lin's my sexy bro!

• Banned
we love you forever Linsanity!

EvLJLHiXcAcEdKw

EvN3ZwNXUAIuY7V

I liked Mr. Lin's comments.

Most Americans still consider Asians to be the "model minority."

In general, they study hard, work hard, are competent, obey the law, are considerate neighbors, and behave themselves in public.

If the NBA investigates and discovers that some basketball players are insulting Mr. Lin, does anyone think that the NBA has the guts to sanction those basketball players?

If Lin is being called coronavirus by blacks, it might be due to him having white asian disease and calling the black players names as well. A lot of trash is talked on the court. I read the shit in here from Asians that's racist towards blacks, and you white scrubs go right along with it, so it's very possible Lin has done his share of anti black asian taunting. Fuhny how you guys want to call us racists, try showing laws and policies made by blacks that deny other races of opportunity. Asians have benefitted from our fighting for civil rights and Jeremy Lin is in the G league.

If Lin is being called coronavirus by blacks, it might be due to him having white asian disease and calling the black players names as well. A lot of trash is talked on the court. I read the shit in here from Asians that's racist towards blacks, and you white scrubs go right along with it, so it's very possible Lin has done his share of anti black asian taunting. Fuhny how you guys want to call us racists, try showing laws and policies made by blacks that deny other races of opportunity. Asians have benefitted from our fighting for civil rights and Jeremy Lin is in the G league.

I thought the NBA was based on merit?

If Lin is being called coronavirus by blacks, it might be due to him having white asian disease .......

Look at the shameless racist making excuses for racism he agrees with while remaining the most Sensitive Sally of all time when he feels put-upon. Racist fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back