The Nazis Banned Crosses in Schools in 1937

Earlier you complained that I was acting like I know you. Now you are doing the exact same thing. I am a patriotic American. I am a veteran. I have worked since I was 17 and always paid my taxes. I spent 30 years raising children. So don't you dare try to cry and whine about me hating America. That is a bigger lie than the one you tell about your imaginary war on Xmas.
You want me to justify your current psychosis with your past .. imaginary or not?

Speak to your MD you sick Leftist Fvck ....

Earlier you complained that I was acting like I know you. Now you are doing the exact same thing. I am a patriotic American. I am a veteran. I have worked since I was 17 and always paid my taxes. I spent 30 years raising children. So don't you dare try to cry and whine about me hating America. That is a bigger lie than the one you tell about your imaginary war on Xmas.
You want me to justify your current psychosis with your past .. imaginary or not?

You're losing it.

There is a reason no one takes you Leftist c*cksuckers seriously ...
What the hell are you ranting about? The OP tries to compare Nazi Germany machinations to US policies....I and others use FACTS to point out the sheer ignorance of that attempt. If facts and critical thinking disturbs you so, I suggest you seek help.
No you don't you Leftist Dumbass ..

You are parroting Leftist Propaganda ....

If it hurst yu lil' fee-fees .... then find your Safe Space .... Pony rides ar e about to start.

What the hell are you ranting about? The OP tries to compare Nazi Germany machinations to US policies....I and others use FACTS to point out the sheer ignorance of that attempt. If facts and critical thinking disturbs you so, I suggest you seek help.

If it hurst yu lil' fee-fees .... then find your Safe Space .... Pony rides ar e about to start.
As the reader can clearly see, this guy has a response mode of a petulant 13 year old. No sense in trying to have a rational, fact based debate with him, or let his rants take up space. He's done and I'm done with him.

Fuck you. You have spent page after page dancing around the topic. You have called others names. You have continued to claim there is a war on Xmas. You have even acted like you were leaving this thread.

But what you have not done is show any real evidence of a war on Xmas. Changing the names of holidays in schools is New Jersey is hardly a war. You, and anyone who wishes, can still celebrate Xmas as they see fit.

You are the one who needs medication, you oblivious twit. All you have is verbal hostility and a martyr complex. There is no war on Xmas.

LMAO!!!! WHAT??

You accuse him of something hurting his "fee-fees"? And your only evidence of a war on Xmas is that schools New Jersey changed the names of the holidays?? And you are still whining like a baby about it?

In this thread you have been hostile, petty and have avoided any actual conversation about your claim. You win the snowflake of the year award for your martyr complex.

LMAO!!!! WHAT??

You accuse him of something hurting his "fee-fees"? And your only evidence of a war on Xmas is that schools New Jersey changed the names of the holidays?? And you are still whining like a baby about it?

In this thread you have been hostile, petty and have avoided any actual conversation about your claim. You win the snowflake of the year award for your martyr complex.
You're good....when I get childish tantrum/meltdown responses like that, I just IA them....saves time and space, because arguing with an idiot is like banging your head against a brick wall...it feels so good when you stop.

We are getting off on a tangent here. Blaine's amendment seems reasonable that taxpayers shouldn't be forced to support Churches but a hundred years later the tax code would force Christian Churches to offer birth control to employees. The point is that the 1st Amendment was intended to protect religious freedom but (mostly) democrat regimes are in the business of tearing down symbols of religious freedom just like the Nazi's (and the Stalinists) did.

Uh, guy, religious freedoms don't let you violate other laws.

A cross on public property is a taxpayer support of religion.

And frankly, if the law states employers have to provide birth control to employees, then Churches have to do that for their employees. Actually kind of makes sense. If there was a law forcing churches to do it and no one else, THEN you might have an argument.

If you want to make religious freedom an excuse to ignore the law, then fine.

I'm a follower of Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec Sun God. I have the religious right to cut the hearts out of my enemies to honor the Feathered Serpent God. Your silly murder laws don't apply to me and infringe on my religious freedom.

And America has long ago grown tired of the right dishonesty and incessant lying – such as the lie that there’s a ‘war’ on Christianity.
Fvck off you psycho Leftist......

The only thing America has grown tired of is the constant Leftist ...aka Marxist attack on our Freedoms and Liberties from American hating POS's like you ...

Thank you for your service.

I came across an interesting fact while reading Valkyrie: The Story of the Plot to Kill Hitler, by Its Last Member by Philip Freiherr Von Boeselager. The book was written by one of the plotters. He mentioned that in 1937, the Nazis ordered all crosses banned from schools.

Gee, who does that sound like?

Nazis were largely catholic...........did they demand crucifixes be put up instead?

I came across an interesting fact while reading Valkyrie: The Story of the Plot to Kill Hitler, by Its Last Member by Philip Freiherr Von Boeselager. The book was written by one of the plotters. He mentioned that in 1937, the Nazis ordered all crosses banned from schools.

Gee, who does that sound like?

BTW, it sounds like you need a link...........

Forum List

Back