The Nazis Banned Crosses in Schools in 1937

Yet, there are still crosses in schools in the USA in fact there are many..A cross doesn't allow or stop anyone from having a relationship with a magical pixie...I bless my lucky charms every day.
Not is public schools you psycho POS Leftist LIAR !!!!
They don't belong in public schools as symbolism displayed by the school, but students and teachers are allowed to wear jewelry etc with crosses.

They don't belong in public schools as symbolism displayed by the school, but students and teachers are allowed to wear jewelry etc with crosses.
But .... that's really not the issue here is it Coyote.

You are deflecting from the agenda of the Marxist Ideology you follow.

Why don't you you just stop being so coy and come out of the closet.

Every normal thinking person here already knows what you are.

But .... that's really not the issue here is it Coyote.

You are deflecting from the agenda of the Marxist Ideology you follow.

Why don't you you just stop being so coy and come out of the closet.

Every normal thinking person here already knows what you are.

Nice deflection Johnny.

So you think our public schools should be indoctrinating our kids in Christianity? Shame on you.

I went to Sunday School for that. I went to public school for an education.

Really? Who else is being forced to say "Happy Holidays"?
Go fvck your Strawman you sick Leftist Fvck ...

No, fuck you. I have seen you extoll the virtues of capitalism, and yet when a business owner wants his employees to welcome customers of all faiths, you throw a hissy fit.

What the hall is wrong with wishing someone Happy Holidays?

Nice deflection Johnny.

So you think our public schools should be indoctrinating our kids in Christianity? Shame on you.

Did I say anything about public schools indoctrinating anyone?

There is a reason normal thinking Americans don't take you psycho Leftist seriously.

No, fuck you. I have seen you extoll the virtues of capitalism, and yet when a business owner wants his employees to welcome customers of all faiths, you throw a hissy fit.

Dude stop pretending you know me ...

Just fvcking stop!

I don't have a problem with anyone wishing anyone else ANYTHING ....

My problem is with you using that as a Strawman argument to deflect THE FACT that the Left has a War against Christianity.

Strawman away baby ....

Nice deflection Johnny.

Did I say anything about public schools indoctrinating anyone?

There is a reason normal thinking Americans don't take you psycho Leftist seriously.
hmmmm....let's see

Why else would a public school display religious imagery?

Or, perhaps I'm misguided - are you talking about displaying the imagery of all America's religions? Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Athiests, and others? Or...just the cross?

Just fvcking stop!

My problem is with you using that as a Strawman argument to deflect THE FACT that the Left has a War against Christianity.

Strawman away baby ....

It is not a strawman at all. I am not pretending I know you. I asked a very simple question, and you go ballistic.

If employees at a store are told to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Xmas", that is not a war on Xmas. It is good commerce.

So who else is making anyone say "Happy Holidays?

Just fvcking stop!

Strawman away baby ....
How can there be a war on Christianity when Christmas is the only federally recognized religious holiday?

hmmmm....let's see

Or, perhaps I'm misguided - are you talking about displaying the imagery of all America's religions? Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Athiests, and others? Or...just the cross?
Oh you are misguided alright ....

And, I don't have a problem with other religions .... except for Islam ... and perhaps you should take that issue up with the families of the victims of theThe Pulse night club shooting consideing we are at the 5 year anniversary ....

But, you .... like your psycho Leftist buddy are using that as a Strawman argument to deflect the fact that the Left has a War on Chritianity ....

And, normal thinking people ALL know why.

hmmmm....let's see

Oh you are misguided alright ....

And, I don't have a problem with other religions .... except for Islam ... and perhaps you should take that issue up with the families of the victims of theThe Pulse night club shooting consideing we are at the 5 year anniversary ....

But, you .... like your psycho Leftist buddy are using that as a Strawman argument to deflect the fact that the Left has a War on Chritianity ....

And, normal thinking people ALL know why.
What war on Christianity? As I pointed out, Christianity is the only religion to have a federal holiday.

It is not a strawman at all. I am not pretending I know you. I asked a very simple question, and you go ballistic.

If employees at a store are told to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Xmas", that is not a war on Xmas. It is good commerce.

It is a strawman argument ...

And, I explained why in comment #70

It is a strawman argument ...

And, I explained why in comment #70

You didn't explain anything in comment #70. You simply refused to answer my question while you try to play the victim with that bullshit about a war on Xmas.

What war on Christianity? As I pointed out, Christianity is the only religion to have a federal holiday.
There is a reason I tire so quickly of explaining reality to you diseased minded Leftist.

I think the reason you don't explain things is that even you see that it is nonsense. Xmas is the single biggest holiday in the US, bar none. Most stores start putting up Xmas stuff when they take down the back-to-school stuff. It is the single biggest business holiday as well. The overwhelming majority of businesses close.

But there is a war on Xmas?? Bullshit. Try that martyr complex crap somewhere else.

There is a reason I tire so quickly of explaining reality to you diseased minded Leftist.

Key question here:

Is December 25th a Federal holiday?
Is December 25th a state holiday in every state?

Yes or no.

(hint - there are NO other religious events on that date).

Forum List

Back