The National guard has now been armed.

Antifa has been posting on facebook that tonight's the night they move to residential neighborhoods. That must be the threat.
They think that would be an easy target. They'll find out we wont put up with it

The soy boys wearing skinny jeans and overly overweight freaky fat broads will be bringing bricks to a gun fight

Not a good idea

LOL is this the new thing to be scared of now? What basic human right is this one going to cost us all this time?

Dont know where they get this. Last nite as we were driving home to make the curfew wife said she saw something on facebook of "credible threat" on magnitude of 70000 more rioters heading towards MPLS. I think it was propo to get compliance with curfew.
Article says it came from the FBI as a credible threat against the National Guard.

The OP article also said they were investigating whether foreign entities were involved in exploiting divides - i.e. Russia.

About time. This Antifa nazi stuff has been going on long enough

The White Supremacist Nazi stuff has been going on long enough.

So has ANIFTA, fool

And?

Did I say not?

You certainly didn't include them...did you?

Put these dogs down like rabid animals. Enough

So has ANIFTA, fool

And?

Did I say not?

Why did I need to? Seems y'all are ignoring the white supremacist side.

Dont know where they get this. Last nite as we were driving home to make the curfew wife said she saw something on facebook of "credible threat" on magnitude of 70000 more rioters heading towards MPLS. I think it was propo to get compliance with curfew.
Article says it came from the FBI as a credible threat against the National Guard.
Please excuse me if I dont believe a word the FBI says

So has ANIFTA, fool

And?

Did I say not?

Why did I need to? Seems y'all are ignoring the white supremacist side.

I don't like either faction. But what's going on now isn't white supremacist groups. We both know that.

I'm surprised Antifa would "advertise" their next move like that. I thought they were more secretive. Anyway, the National Guard being armed was reported by the adjutant general at a news conference with the Minnesota governor on Friday, I just learned. The general did not specify the threat against them, though.

I'm not sure I believe the "moving out into the suburbs" thing--sounds more like someone is trying to set our hair on fire. At least I hope so, and I hope there is no shooting ANYBODY tonight, anywhere.

Forum List

Back