The National Conversation That Liberals Fear

There's only one logical answer to these questions. Democrats are easily bullshitted. Thank you.
My best friend in the picture, in 2008 he voted for Obammmy. I asked him why he voted for Obammy, and he said he wanted to be part of history by electing the first black president. I asked him if you voted for him because of his skin color does that make you a racist as Martin Luther King Jr suggested, do not judge a person by the color of his skin, but content of his character. He started thinking. I asked my friend if killing black babies in the womb was wrong, and he said it was against his Christian Values. I asked him if he liked working as much as he did, then the government comes and takes 40% of what you earn, so the government can give it to people who smoke dope and didnt work for that money? He said it was bullshit. I asked if he was for supporting family values, which he was completely for. I then asked him what did Obammy want to do to this country? He had no clue. The next voting cycle my friend, didnt vote for Obammy. He hasnt voted Demoncrap since, and has voted for President Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again. You could say my friend had an enlightening about the Democrat party..He read this book and like me, found out the many lies of the Democrat Party....

Perhaps you've seen this:

"Former NFL star Marcellus Wiley .... a graduate of Columbia University, said he believes most people haven’t read Black Lives Matter’s stated positions.

“Two things: My family structure is so vital[ly] important to me,” Wiley said. “Not only the one I grew up in but the one I am trying to create right now. Being a father and a husband — that's my mission in life right now. How do I reconcile that with this mission statement that says, ‘We dismantle the patriarchal practice. We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.’”

Wiley said there were statistics showing that children from two-parent homes are more likely to succeed and less likely to commit crimes.

“Children from single-parent homes versus two-parent homes: The children from the single-parent homes ⁠— this was in 1995 I was reading this. Five times more likely to commit suicide. Six times more likely to be in poverty. Nine times more likely to drop out of high school. Ten times more likely to abuse chemical substances. Fourteen times more likely to commit rape. Twenty times more likely to end up in prison, and 32 times more likely to run away from home," he said."

Notable people from two parents homes, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Genghis Khan, Mao Tse Tung...I can keep going on.

Ganghis Khan's parents were killed by the Chinese when he was young.

So you do pay attention, very good...Which means that there is no more evidence of people being a murderous individual if they have one parent or two. I managed to grow up in a single family household and yet never killed, robbed or raped anyone. Why is people like Roger stone who have it made commit crimes and go to prison?

Most of the inmates in the local state pen are the children of unmarried women.

The fathers were married?

Could you possibly be any dumber?

There's only one logical answer to these questions. Democrats are easily bullshitted. Thank you.
My best friend in the picture, in 2008 he voted for Obammmy. I asked him why he voted for Obammy, and he said he wanted to be part of history by electing the first black president. I asked him if you voted for him because of his skin color does that make you a racist as Martin Luther King Jr suggested, do not judge a person by the color of his skin, but content of his character. He started thinking. I asked my friend if killing black babies in the womb was wrong, and he said it was against his Christian Values. I asked him if he liked working as much as he did, then the government comes and takes 40% of what you earn, so the government can give it to people who smoke dope and didnt work for that money? He said it was bullshit. I asked if he was for supporting family values, which he was completely for. I then asked him what did Obammy want to do to this country? He had no clue. The next voting cycle my friend, didnt vote for Obammy. He hasnt voted Demoncrap since, and has voted for President Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again. You could say my friend had an enlightening about the Democrat party..He read this book and like me, found out the many lies of the Democrat Party....

"Former NFL star Marcellus Wiley .... a graduate of Columbia University, said he believes most people haven’t read Black Lives Matter’s stated positions.

“Two things: My family structure is so vital[ly] important to me,” Wiley said. “Not only the one I grew up in but the one I am trying to create right now. Being a father and a husband — that's my mission in life right now. How do I reconcile that with this mission statement that says, ‘We dismantle the patriarchal practice. We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.’”

Wiley said there were statistics showing that children from two-parent homes are more likely to succeed and less likely to commit crimes.

“Children from single-parent homes versus two-parent homes: The children from the single-parent homes ⁠— this was in 1995 I was reading this. Five times more likely to commit suicide. Six times more likely to be in poverty. Nine times more likely to drop out of high school. Ten times more likely to abuse chemical substances. Fourteen times more likely to commit rape. Twenty times more likely to end up in prison, and 32 times more likely to run away from home," he said."

Notable people from two parents homes, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Genghis Khan, Mao Tse Tung...I can keep going on.

So you do pay attention, very good...Which means that there is no more evidence of people being a murderous individual if they have one parent or two. I managed to grow up in a single family household and yet never killed, robbed or raped anyone. Why is people like Roger stone who have it made commit crimes and go to prison?

Most of the inmates in the local state pen are the children of unmarried women.

The fathers were married?

Could you possibly be any dumber?

You're speaking with the 'gold standard' of dumb.
Actually, that one represents the bottom of the barrel.

Hitler, unwed mother absent father raised on orphan's benefits. I guess you can't keep going on.

I do not find Mr. Prager's article at all convincing. That the situation here today isn't the same as Nazi Germany does not influence me and as for the hoaxes presented, I wonder how he would explain this:

It doesn't make for scintillating conversation when the other side is left speechless, but it does provide an opportunity to reveal what cowardly hypocrites they are.
And unthinking ones, at that.....able to take orders from their elites, but unable to explain or defend their policies.

Five question.

1. Dennis Prager's recent column is a good place to get the ball rolling:
"If America Is So Racist, Why Are There So Many Race Hoaxes?"

Shouldn't it be easy to point to all the racism if it were there???

2. With all the recent emphasis on racist police, and black-hating authorities......why is it that now Liberal will dare provide the only hypothetical answer to this hypothetical question:
Considering the number of blacks shot by police, what would be the only explanation if we posit that the police are not racist in the slightest?

3.What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4.Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet, over half a century later, the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began…
Why are we still following this failed plan?

Consider this an open-book test, Liberals.....and it's a on a pass-fail basis.

Take all the time you need.....up until Novemeber.
You are one crazy lady, the way your mind works shooting out all this hate and randomness. A little tip. Keep your OPs direct on with one subject, that way we can really dig in on a topic. Your jumping from racism to Obama to Iran to priests, to LBJ and welfare. too much randomness. Sounds more like a rant than an honest attempt at a discussion.

With that said here are you answers. Not scary to answer, BTW

1. There aren’t so many racist hoaxes. There have been a few... Jessie Smollette is the only real on that comes to mind. The rest in the news are activists trying to draw attention ruin to their cause.

2. Blacks have developed a stigma and are arrested At a higher rate and punished more severely than whites. big factors are poverty, education and gang culture. I don’t think Systemic racism is the best phrase to use but I understand what they mean by it. Apparently you don’t.

3. Obama didn’t guarantee nukes to Iran, that’s a lie and I already proved that in a previous debate with. Stop spreading lies.

4. Separation of church and state

5.Poverty rate is still high but standard of living has improved. A good country takes care of its sick, poor and elderly. If you want to point at a wasted war then look at the one on drugs not poverty.

" There aren’t so many racist hoaxes."

Here are a dozen examples:

No. 1: The Duke lacrosse team (2006): Three white members of the Duke University lacrosse team were falsely accused by Crystal Mangum, a black student at North Carolina Central University, with having raped her. The charges were all fabricated, but the American media and Duke University faculty rushed to judgment and devoted months to smearing the three lacrosse players and Duke University itself as racist.

No. 2: UC San Diego library noose (2010): "Student apologizes for noose in UC San Diego library" (Los Angeles Times). A "minority student" was responsible for placing the noose in the university library. Previously, the Associated Press had reported, "Anger boiled over on the University of California San Diego campus today, where students took over the chancellor's office to protest the hanging of a noose in a campus library."

No. 3: Truck at Oakland's Corporation Yard (2014): "A reported 'noose' tied to the back of a city truck in August, which stirred already simmering racial tensions at Oakland's Corporation Yard, was not an intended act of racial harassment, a city-commissioned report has found" (Mercury News).

No. 4: University of Delaware (2015): "'Nooses' Found Hanging on University of Delaware Campus Were Lanterns" (NBC).

University President Nancy Targett had earlier announced, "We are both saddened and disturbed that this deplorable act has taken place on our campus."

No. 5: The LSU noose (2015): It was widely reported that a noose was sighted at Louisiana State University leading to protests against racism there. It was later reported, "LSU said a picture of what appeared to be a noose hanging from a campus tree Thursday was not what it appeared to be" (WBRZ).

No. 6: University at Albany (2016): "A state appeals court has upheld the University at Albany's expulsion of a woman who along with two friends falsely claimed to be the victim of a racially motivated attack on a CDTA bus in January 2016" (Times-Union). The three black women had attacked a white woman and then claimed they had been racially attacked.

No. 7: Bowling Green State University (2016): "Bowling Green police say student lied about politically driven attack" (ABC).

"The day after the 2016 election, Eleesha Long, a student at Bowling Green State University -- about 90 miles west of Oberlin -- said that she was attacked by white Trump supporters, who threw rocks at her. Police concluded that she had fabricated the story" (City Journal).

No. 8: Dreadlock cutting hoax (2019): "A black student at a Christian school in Virginia who accused three white sixth grade boys of cutting her dreadlocks and calling her ugly now says she was lying about the attack" (NBC).

No. 9: Jussie Smollett (2019): In one of the most notorious hoaxes, actor Jussie Smollett claimed he was attacked by white racists in Chicago on a freezing night. The story was a hoax. The "noose" was a rope his two co-conspirators had purchased for staging the "attack."

No. 10: Oakland's Lake Merritt (2020): After the city of Oakland launched a hate crime investigation regarding a noose hanging from park trees, Victor Anari Sengbe, a black man, tweeted: "It's not a noose, this guy climbed the tree and put up the rope for a swing months ago, folks used it to exercise... ITS NOT A NOOSE."

Nevertheless, Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf then tweeted, "Intentions do not matter. We will not tolerate symbols of hate in our city. The nooses found at Lake Merritt will be investigated as hate crimes."

No. 11: NASCAR (2020): A "noose" was found in the Talladega, Alabama, racetrack garage assigned to black NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace. FBI investigators determined it to be one of several such ropes placed sometime the year before in Talladega garages as door pulls, long before that garage was ever assigned to Wallace. But Wallace continued to maintain it was, in fact, a noose.

No. 12: University of La Verne (2020): "Racist Threats and Attacks that Rattled a California University Campus Were Faked, Police Say" (Newsweek).

There is not enough space in a column to cite all the hoaxes and mistaken charges of racism in recent decades. Interested readers can also look up: a hoax perpetrated by Fynn Arthur, a black student at Goucher College in 2018; Samantha Wells, a black student activist, who was responsible for a racist threat she left on her own car at St. Olaf College in 2017; and the hoax perpetrated by three black Oberlin students, Jonathan Aladin, Endia Lawrence and Cecelia Whettstone, who claimed racial profiling at Gibson's Bakery, which, after serving Oberlin for over 100 years, was nearly put out of business by the false claims."

In your face, booooyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
A dozen examples doesn’t constitute “a lot” is actually a very small number. Don’t see anything in my face

It doesn't make for scintillating conversation when the other side is left speechless, but it does provide an opportunity to reveal what cowardly hypocrites they are.
And unthinking ones, at that.....able to take orders from their elites, but unable to explain or defend their policies.

Five question.

2. With all the recent emphasis on racist police, and black-hating authorities......why is it that now Liberal will dare provide the only hypothetical answer to this hypothetical question:
Considering the number of blacks shot by police, what would be the only explanation if we posit that the police are not racist in the slightest?

3.What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4.Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet, over half a century later, the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began…

You are one crazy lady, the way your mind works shooting out all this hate and randomness. A little tip. Keep your OPs direct on with one subject, that way we can really dig in on a topic. Your jumping from racism to Obama to Iran to priests, to LBJ and welfare. too much randomness. Sounds more like a rant than an honest attempt at a discussion.

1. There aren’t so many racist hoaxes. There have been a few... Jessie Smollette is the only real on that comes to mind. The rest in the news are activists trying to draw attention ruin to their cause.

2. Blacks have developed a stigma and are arrested At a higher rate and punished more severely than whites. big factors are poverty, education and gang culture. I don’t think Systemic racism is the best phrase to use but I understand what they mean by it. Apparently you don’t.

3. Obama didn’t guarantee nukes to Iran, that’s a lie and I already proved that in a previous debate with. Stop spreading lies.

5.Poverty rate is still high but standard of living has improved. A good country takes care of its sick, poor and elderly. If you want to point at a wasted war then look at the one on drugs not poverty.

No. 1: The Duke lacrosse team (2006): Three white members of the Duke University lacrosse team were falsely accused by Crystal Mangum, a black student at North Carolina Central University, with having raped her. The charges were all fabricated, but the American media and Duke University faculty rushed to judgment and devoted months to smearing the three lacrosse players and Duke University itself as racist.

No. 2: UC San Diego library noose (2010): "Student apologizes for noose in UC San Diego library" (Los Angeles Times). A "minority student" was responsible for placing the noose in the university library. Previously, the Associated Press had reported, "Anger boiled over on the University of California San Diego campus today, where students took over the chancellor's office to protest the hanging of a noose in a campus library."

No. 3: Truck at Oakland's Corporation Yard (2014): "A reported 'noose' tied to the back of a city truck in August, which stirred already simmering racial tensions at Oakland's Corporation Yard, was not an intended act of racial harassment, a city-commissioned report has found" (Mercury News).

No. 4: University of Delaware (2015): "'Nooses' Found Hanging on University of Delaware Campus Were Lanterns" (NBC).

University President Nancy Targett had earlier announced, "We are both saddened and disturbed that this deplorable act has taken place on our campus."

No. 5: The LSU noose (2015): It was widely reported that a noose was sighted at Louisiana State University leading to protests against racism there. It was later reported, "LSU said a picture of what appeared to be a noose hanging from a campus tree Thursday was not what it appeared to be" (WBRZ).

No. 6: University at Albany (2016): "A state appeals court has upheld the University at Albany's expulsion of a woman who along with two friends falsely claimed to be the victim of a racially motivated attack on a CDTA bus in January 2016" (Times-Union). The three black women had attacked a white woman and then claimed they had been racially attacked.

No. 7: Bowling Green State University (2016): "Bowling Green police say student lied about politically driven attack" (ABC).

"The day after the 2016 election, Eleesha Long, a student at Bowling Green State University -- about 90 miles west of Oberlin -- said that she was attacked by white Trump supporters, who threw rocks at her. Police concluded that she had fabricated the story" (City Journal).

No. 8: Dreadlock cutting hoax (2019): "A black student at a Christian school in Virginia who accused three white sixth grade boys of cutting her dreadlocks and calling her ugly now says she was lying about the attack" (NBC).

No. 9: Jussie Smollett (2019): In one of the most notorious hoaxes, actor Jussie Smollett claimed he was attacked by white racists in Chicago on a freezing night. The story was a hoax. The "noose" was a rope his two co-conspirators had purchased for staging the "attack."

No. 10: Oakland's Lake Merritt (2020): After the city of Oakland launched a hate crime investigation regarding a noose hanging from park trees, Victor Anari Sengbe, a black man, tweeted: "It's not a noose, this guy climbed the tree and put up the rope for a swing months ago, folks used it to exercise... ITS NOT A NOOSE."

Nevertheless, Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf then tweeted, "Intentions do not matter. We will not tolerate symbols of hate in our city. The nooses found at Lake Merritt will be investigated as hate crimes."

No. 11: NASCAR (2020): A "noose" was found in the Talladega, Alabama, racetrack garage assigned to black NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace. FBI investigators determined it to be one of several such ropes placed sometime the year before in Talladega garages as door pulls, long before that garage was ever assigned to Wallace. But Wallace continued to maintain it was, in fact, a noose.

No. 12: University of La Verne (2020): "Racist Threats and Attacks that Rattled a California University Campus Were Faked, Police Say" (Newsweek).

There is not enough space in a column to cite all the hoaxes and mistaken charges of racism in recent decades. Interested readers can also look up: a hoax perpetrated by Fynn Arthur, a black student at Goucher College in 2018; Samantha Wells, a black student activist, who was responsible for a racist threat she left on her own car at St. Olaf College in 2017; and the hoax perpetrated by three black Oberlin students, Jonathan Aladin, Endia Lawrence and Cecelia Whettstone, who claimed racial profiling at Gibson's Bakery, which, after serving Oberlin for over 100 years, was nearly put out of business by the false claims."

A dozen examples doesn’t constitute “a lot” is actually a very small number. Don’t see anything in my face

"A dozen examples doesn’t constitute “a lot” is actually a very small number."

Yet it is a higher number than your IQ points, isn't it.

Somehow, the best you government school grads can ever do is some variation on "is not, isssssssss noooottttttttt!!!!"

Five question.

Somehow, the best you government school grads can ever do is some variation on "is not, isssssssss noooottttttttt!!!!"
Wow, great comeback with the IQ thing. Shows how witty and clever you are... but unfortunately it also shows how bad your intellectual debate skills are... do you disagree that a dozen examples is a small number? You think a dozen examples proves a widespread problem?

Five question.

Wow, great comeback with the IQ thing. Shows how witty and clever you are... but unfortunately it also shows how bad your intellectual debate skills are... do you disagree that a dozen examples is a small number? You think a dozen examples proves a widespread problem?

Actually, it was a simple analysis of how vapid your excuse for the hoaxes is.....ascribing your lack of intelligence as the reason was an unavoidable conclusion.

Five question.

1 how many race hoaxes have there been?
2 hypothetical
3 didn’t happen
4 reverends are free to say whatever they want
5 what is the comprehensive alternative?

"how many race hoaxes have there been?"

The first word in a sentence is capitalized.
So, you're a government school grad?

There are over 400 responses in this thread alone.

I see that the next thing from you is a request for the definition of 'hypothetical.'

Perhaps some other thread is more your speed.....say, favorite monster truck, or best 24-hour all cartoon network.

But.....you do represent the typical Democrat voter.
Apparently there are very few hoaxes since jumbo can’t cite any.

another failed thread by jumbo. I’m sorry, another failed thread by Jumbo. Better? Lol

Ah, but I did.

Must you always lie?

Surely you and your fancy private school education can type out a number right? Or are you fingers too pudgy to hit just one button on the keypad?

Because of our corrupt, activist justice dept. And the FBI isn't going to get any better under Wray.

Five question.

Take all the time you need.....up until November.

"Liberals Worried That Without Cancel Culture They'd Actually Have To Defend Their Ideas
July 8th, 2020
article-6527-1.jpg

U.S.—As cancel culture has come under attack in recent weeks, liberals have begun to grow worried that it might get canceled. And if that happens, they'll be in the terrible situation of having to discuss and defend their ideas with people who disagree with them.

Progressives have felt a growing anxiety over the thought of losing cancel culture and having to stand by their ideas and defend them with logic.
"Imagine how horrible it would be if instead of just canceling someone, we had to discuss differing viewpoints and then defend our ideas," said one journalist as he searched a Quiznos employee's old tweets. "It's much easier to simply silence them through cancelation, guaranteeing that we'll never have to examine our own views, come to a better understanding of the other side, and maybe even change our position sometimes."
It's especially hard for the Far Left, as Communists much prefer silencing people and exiling them to having to explain their defense of a system that has killed over 100 million people. "It's what Joseph Stalin would have done," said Portland anarcho-communist Jayde Wilson. "You didn't see him worrying about defending his ideas -- he just canceled people -- straight to the gulag."

Five question.

Texas A&M Police Say Student Left Racist Messages on His Own Car
Posted by Mike LaChance Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 10:00am
“He was the only person with enough time to place the notes on his car”

A black student at Texas A&M University claimed racist notes were being left on his car. Campus police launched an investigation and ultimately concluded the messages were being left by the student himself.

We have seen numerous campus hoaxes like this one. What drives someone to do this?"

Five question.

A black student at Texas A&M University claimed racist notes were being left on his car. Campus police launched an investigation and ultimately concluded the messages were being left by the student himself.

We have seen numerous campus hoaxes like this one. What drives someone to do this?"
What’s your point?

Five question.

What’s your point?

That you wrote this, and we have to work to keep your record of never being correct, intact.

" There aren’t so many racist hoaxes. There have been a few."

You're on the battin' end of a no-hitter.

Five question.

What’s your point?

That you wrote this, and we have to work to keep your record of never being correct intact.

" There aren’t so many racist hoaxes. There have been a few."
Yes, my statement is true. There have been a few... you pointing out the few doesn’t disprove my statement.

Forum List

Back