The Myth of Systemic Police Racism

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

The false narrative of systemic police bias resulted in targeted killings of officers during the Obama presidency. The pattern may be repeating itself. Officers are being assaulted and shot at while they try to arrest gun suspects or respond to the growing riots. Police precincts and courthouses have been destroyed with impunity, which will encourage more civilization-destroying violence. If the Ferguson effect of officers backing off law enforcement in minority neighborhoods is reborn as the Minneapolis effect, the thousands of law-abiding African-Americans who depend on the police for basic safety will once again be the victims.

Anyone perpetuating this myth is the real racist

Last edited:
  • Banned
C461B5A1-8D95-472B-8D1D-E6DEEE73A59D.jpeg

• Banned
The argument here appears to be that, if it isn't systemic, racism doesn't exist.

A good example of how Trumpism enables it.
Says a democrat haha
Well, at least you didn't try to deny it.
It was more then denied, you are the
Perpetrator of this myth
Perhaps you can communicate clearly.

What, precisely, did I say that you think is incorrect?
It clearly states that it’s a myth, DOESNT exist, what does is you, telling blacks and they are victims which causes them major issues in the future. New Jim crow

The argument here appears to be that, if it isn't systemic, racism doesn't exist.

Says a democrat haha
Perpetrator of this myth

It clearly states that it’s a myth, DOESNT exist, what does is you, telling blacks and they are victims which causes them major issues in the future. New Jim crow
That what doesn't exist? Systemic racism or racism?

Says a democrat haha
Perpetrator of this myth

No evidence of really either, coming from republicans

Says a democrat haha
Perpetrator of this myth

No evidence of really either
Thank you for illustrating my point for me.

So weird: I make a point, you guys don't like it, but then you illustrate it for me.

Every single day.

The false narrative of systemic police bias resulted in targeted killings of officers during the Obama presidency. The pattern may be repeating itself. Officers are being assaulted and shot at while they try to arrest gun suspects or respond to the growing riots. Police precincts and courthouses have been destroyed with impunity, which will encourage more civilization-destroying violence. If the Ferguson effect of officers backing off law enforcement in minority neighborhoods is reborn as the Minneapolis effect, the thousands of law-abiding African-Americans who depend on the police for basic safety will once again be the victims.

Here is the conservative of said opinion:
and here is the report, of 2015
--------------------------------
I would say its missing a lot of info.

Heather McDonald knows what she’s saying.. she’s a expert .. she takes in to account stats democrats deny, fatherless rate, lack of Education. Etc..

Heather McDonald knows what she’s saying.. she’s a expert .. she takes in to account stats democrats deny, fatherless rate, lack of Education. Etc..

She has a conservative bias and it shows in her bio on wiki.

Paywall no good...Cops provide safety? That is an oxymoron...

What does that have to do with cops abusing perps?

Says a democrat haha
Perpetrator of this myth

It is not systemic racism. It is systemic abuse of others of all backgrounds by the inept, the sadistic, the power hungry and because they can and have. The police/corrections/judicial fiefdom is real. Taking a knee is a start and funny. The empowered over many years have destroyed others. Even disagreeing with them caused blowback and after the fact even. In some areas they have spread word to people in the private sector on people who had a beef with them. Actually convincing the private workers that the person targeted was no good. Experience it and views can change. Former employees of them who did not tow their line know all well. The next step is for current and former police/corrections/judicial who were involved in this is to step forward and make retribution to those affected. No matter how many years back. Healing the wounds from individuals and families affected in bad ways will not occur until then. This nation is a potential powder keg no matter what side any of us are on. Even if we believe in the system that needs to be cleaned up.

She has a conservative bias and it shows in her bio on wiki.
Nothing bias about it, data can’t be bias

Forum List

Back