The MYTH of Jews Controling Most of the Worlds Wealth

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I slapped down an FB poster pushing the Jews-own-the-world bullshit, and thought I would share my article here.

Ranked: The World’s Richest Families in 2020

The COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t stopped the world’s wealthiest families from growing their fortunes. Over the past year, the richest family—the Waltons—grew their wealth by $25 billion, or almost $3 million per hour.

This graphic, using data from Bloomberg, ranks the 25 most wealthy families in the world. The data excludes first-generation wealth and wealth controlled by a single heir, which is why you don’t see Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates on the list. Families whose source of wealth is too diffused or opaque to be valued are also excluded.

The Full Breakdown

Intergenerational wealth is a powerful thing. It often prevails through market crashes, social turmoil, and economic uncertainty, and this year has been no exception.

Here’s a look at the 25 most wealthy families in 2020:
1605468198719.png

*Note: The Al Saud’s net worth is based on cumulative payouts royal family members were estimated to have received over the past 50 years.

The Waltons are the richest family on the list by far, with a net worth of $215 billion—that’s $95 billion more than the second wealthiest family. Sam Walton, the family’s patriarch, founded Walmart in 1962. Since then, it’s become the world’s largest retailer by revenue.

When Sam passed away in 1992, his three children—James, Alice, and Rob—inherited his fortune. Now, the trio co-owns about half of Walmart.

In second place is the Mars family, with a net worth of $120 billion. The family is well-known for their candy empire, but interestingly, about half of the company’s value comes from pet care holdings. Mars Inc. owns several popular pet food brands, including Pedigree, Cesar, and Royal Canin—and it expanded its pet presence further in 2017 when it acquired VCA, a company with almost 800 small animal vet hospitals across the U.S. and Canada.

The Koch family is the world’s third-richest family. Their fortune is rooted in an oil firm founded by Fred C. Koch. Following Fred’s death in 1967, the firm was inherited by his four sons—Frederick, Charles, David, and William. After a family feud, Frederick and William left the business, and Charles and David went on to build the mega industrial conglomerate known as Koch Industries.

Despite being affected by the oil crash this year, the Koch family’s wealth still sits at $109.7 billion. Before David’s passing in 2019, he and his brother Charles were heavily involved in politics—and their political efforts were the subject of much scrutiny.

Richest Families, by Sector

It’s important to note that many of these families have diversified their investments across a variety of industries. For instance, while the Koch family’s wealth is largely concentrated in the industrial sector and commodities, they also dabble in real-estate—in May 2020, they made a $200 million bet on U.S. rental homes.

That being said, it’s interesting to see where each of these families started, and which sectors have bred the highest number of ultra-wealthy families.

Here’s a breakdown of each sector and how many families on the list got started in them:

SectorNumber of FamiliesTotal Wealth, $B
Consumer Services8514.3
Industrials4324.1
Consumer Goods3187.3
Communications3104.7
Health Care284.5
Diversified259.7
Financials146.3
Basical Materials132.9
Real Estate130.4

The top sector is consumer services—8 of the 25 families are heavily involved in this sector. Walmart helped generate the most wealth out of families in this space, while luxury brands Hermès and Chanel were the source of fortune for the next two wealthiest families.

Industrial is the second largest sector, with 4 of the 25 families involved. It’s also one of the most lucrative sectors—out of the top five wealthiest families on the list, three are in industrials. The Koch family is the wealthiest family in this category, followed by the Al Saud family and the Ambani family, respectively.

Communications and consumer goods are tied for third, with 3 of the 25 families in each. The Thomsons, who founded Thomson Reuters, are the wealthiest family in communications, while the Mars family has the highest net worth in the consumer goods sector.

using data from Bloomberg,
Michael Bloomberg is Jewish. The Jews aren't that "family-oriented" about their wealth. The babies resent being snipped and cut up at birth, and the parents end up cutting them out of their inheritance. It's that same old Esau-vs-Jacob game. Esau was "born" first --- an arm or a leg presented first from Rebekah's womb, the midwife tied a red string around it, shoved him back into the womb and pulled his twin brother Jacob out, circumcised him, and left Esau intact, and Jacob never developed facial hair. There are things to read in the Bible not fit for women and children, according to the old rabbis.

I slapped down an FB poster pushing the Jews-own-the-world bullshit, and thought I would share my article here.

Ranked: The World’s Richest Families in 2020

The COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t stopped the world’s wealthiest families from growing their fortunes. Over the past year, the richest family—the Waltons—grew their wealth by $25 billion, or almost $3 million per hour.

This graphic, using data from Bloomberg, ranks the 25 most wealthy families in the world. The data excludes first-generation wealth and wealth controlled by a single heir, which is why you don’t see Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates on the list. Families whose source of wealth is too diffused or opaque to be valued are also excluded.

The Full Breakdown

Intergenerational wealth is a powerful thing. It often prevails through market crashes, social turmoil, and economic uncertainty, and this year has been no exception.

Here’s a look at the 25 most wealthy families in 2020:
View attachment 416572

*Note: The Al Saud’s net worth is based on cumulative payouts royal family members were estimated to have received over the past 50 years.

The Waltons are the richest family on the list by far, with a net worth of $215 billion—that’s $95 billion more than the second wealthiest family. Sam Walton, the family’s patriarch, founded Walmart in 1962. Since then, it’s become the world’s largest retailer by revenue.

When Sam passed away in 1992, his three children—James, Alice, and Rob—inherited his fortune. Now, the trio co-owns about half of Walmart.

In second place is the Mars family, with a net worth of $120 billion. The family is well-known for their candy empire, but interestingly, about half of the company’s value comes from pet care holdings. Mars Inc. owns several popular pet food brands, including Pedigree, Cesar, and Royal Canin—and it expanded its pet presence further in 2017 when it acquired VCA, a company with almost 800 small animal vet hospitals across the U.S. and Canada.

The Koch family is the world’s third-richest family. Their fortune is rooted in an oil firm founded by Fred C. Koch. Following Fred’s death in 1967, the firm was inherited by his four sons—Frederick, Charles, David, and William. After a family feud, Frederick and William left the business, and Charles and David went on to build the mega industrial conglomerate known as Koch Industries.

Despite being affected by the oil crash this year, the Koch family’s wealth still sits at $109.7 billion. Before David’s passing in 2019, he and his brother Charles were heavily involved in politics—and their political efforts were the subject of much scrutiny.

Richest Families, by Sector

It’s important to note that many of these families have diversified their investments across a variety of industries. For instance, while the Koch family’s wealth is largely concentrated in the industrial sector and commodities, they also dabble in real-estate—in May 2020, they made a $200 million bet on U.S. rental homes.

That being said, it’s interesting to see where each of these families started, and which sectors have bred the highest number of ultra-wealthy families.

Here’s a breakdown of each sector and how many families on the list got started in them:

SectorNumber of FamiliesTotal Wealth, $B
Consumer Services8514.3
Industrials4324.1
Consumer Goods3187.3
Communications3104.7
Health Care284.5
Diversified259.7
Financials146.3
Basical Materials132.9
Real Estate130.4

The top sector is consumer services—8 of the 25 families are heavily involved in this sector. Walmart helped generate the most wealth out of families in this space, while luxury brands Hermès and Chanel were the source of fortune for the next two wealthiest families.

Industrial is the second largest sector, with 4 of the 25 families involved. It’s also one of the most lucrative sectors—out of the top five wealthiest families on the list, three are in industrials. The Koch family is the wealthiest family in this category, followed by the Al Saud family and the Ambani family, respectively.

Communications and consumer goods are tied for third, with 3 of the 25 families in each. The Thomsons, who founded Thomson Reuters, are the wealthiest family in communications, while the Mars family has the highest net worth in the consumer goods sector.
Why isn't Rothschild listed?

Why isn't Rothschild listed?
Well, first, the financial industries are not the most wealthy industries.

Second, the Rothschilds tend to invest in commodities and land which kind of hide what wealth they do have.

Third, they just are not in the top level of wealth.

The Johnson family (Old Anglican wealth) is the top of the financial market. (no dick jokes, please)

THE REAL-TIME BILLIONAIRES LIST
ranknameNet Worth
1Jeff Bezos$184.1 B
2Bernard Arnault & family$137.4 B
3Bill Gates$119.2 B
4Mark Zuckerberg$101.5 B

Is it any surprise that Conservatives contribute 60% of their wealth through patronage?

ranknameNet Worth
1Jeff Bezos$184.1 B
3Bill Gates$119.2 B
4Mark Zuckerberg$101.5 B
That 'wealth' is in the form of equities and shares in his own company.

If he had to actually convert that into real fluid funds, he would not be worth half of that.

ranknameNet Worth
1Jeff Bezos$184.1 B
3Bill Gates$119.2 B
4Mark Zuckerberg$101.5 B
That 'wealth' is in the form of equities and shares in his own company.

If he had to actually convert that into real fluid funds, he would not be worth half of that.

So, he'd "only" be worth a measly 90 BILLION. Can you point me to his go fund me page....I'm feeling sry for him

So, he'd "only" be worth a measly 90 BILLION. Can you point me to his go fund me page....I'm feeling sry for him
My point is that 'wealth' in the form of company stocks and equities are very unstable.

The Waltons laugh at Bezos as an upstart. They can actually SPEND their wealth, lol.

My point is that 'wealth' in the form of company stocks and equities are very unstable.

The Waltons laugh at Bezos as an upstart. They can actually SPEND their wealth, lol.

What is "wealth" beyond a billion or so ??

The Waltons are laughing so hard they furiously tried to mimic his marketing model......but it failed.

Walmart is actually a failing model........Amazons is rising.
(No, I'm not a Bezos fan at all)
Remember Kmart ???

Walmart loses 3 BILLION per year to theft. That's $8,219,178 PER DAY
Here's How Much Walmart Loses Every Year to Theft

Last edited:
What is "wealth" beyond a billion or so ??
Numbers on a bank statement.

A guy I know was heavily invested in computer stocks, and he took a long hiatus and went to the South Pacific and lived in a beautiful resort for a year to decompress. No TV, no cellphone, complete isolation.

When he got back he discovered he was broke and had to start working again.

Almost all the largest financial institutions and investment banks in America are owned and controlled by Jews.
They are easily identified by the Jewish surnames of their founders on the buildings. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Well, first, the financial industries are not the most wealthy industries.
They have "control" over investments and "power" to make decisions with "other peoples' money." Their access to other people's money enables them to finance their own interests in preference to those of outsiders.
Second, the Rothschilds tend to invest in commodities and land which kind of hide what wealth they do have.

Third, they just are not in the top level of wealth.
Land isn't any betterl hidden than the nearest court of record. Commodities? Do you have a safe place to store all that stuff? Or is it in the safe deposit box at the bank subject to force majeure and government confiscation.
The Johnson family (Old Anglican wealth) is the top of the financial market. (no dick jokes, please)
Nope. The "old money" drank too much beer and wine, and inflation ate their lunch. The Rothschilds save on taxes because they have not "realized" their immense wealth in an accounting sense.
Almost all the largest financial institutions and investment banks in America are owned and controlled by Jews.
They are easily identified by the Jewish surnames of their founders on the buildings. ... :cool:
Municipal and borough courthouses have Jewish surnames on them, too. Show up in court as a Jew. Blekkh!

Forum List

Back