The Mystery of Christmas, Satanism Revealed

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Christmas is the time you should have put 2+2 together to secret the Satanic Mystery of the one world religion Rome created around a character called Jesus=IeSous (the swine).
The fallen morning star (Baal's son)
-Rev 22:16
Born Dec 25th the Adversary (Satan)Baal's birthday, in a barn (as swines are born), celebrated by you eating IeSous' flesh (Ham) and drinking his blood in rememberance of his name =IeSous (the swine).
Even the Satanic character celebrated on this day is a play on Sawtawn (Santa) as is the story of the forbidden maggis and immaculate birth using a known harlot and Biblical lineage through all the harlots of the Bible. Rome's Satanic mockery is so obvious that you have to be fools for christ and deceived, which is what the NT calls it's fish it lured into the deception.
Enjoy IESous flesh, at 1.29 a lb bone in, it's a real bargain. But remember to respect your satanic idol god by double flushing. It's sacrilegious to leave him stuck in your
throne leaving him hanging like that.

66 books of 'man'=6
on Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll Characters used to secret numbers from names:
THe text was called ( using ASCll Characters)
H=72+O=79+L=76+Y=89+B=66+I=73+B=66+L=76+E=69 = 666
THe holders of this Roman one world religion called:
Catholics=666
Vaticanas (vatican Unity)=666 AsVatican (the vatican)=666

Hebrew numerics: ROMIITH means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

And the Hebrew ROMITI, or the Roman Man is-

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------

They be " Fools For Christ" Ironically the word Fool is used 66 times in the 66 books of Man( 6 th day)lol... Even more ironic is that Jesus threatened anyone in Mathew 5 : 22 but whosever shall say Thou Fool shall be in danger of hellfire..Hmm who is in control of this hellfire if he can threaten its use... Not God because in Luke 12:20 Gd says to Jesus Thou Fool this night thou soul be required of thee.... Oops I guess God is going to hell or is going to feel that fire according to Jesus... Also I am afraid Paul who wrote most of the New Testament is going there too according to 1 st Corinthians 15:36... I guess it doesn't pay to be a fool for Christ after all if that is the fate waiting for you....

Funny you should being up hell fire & how many times a word is used, because once I looked up the word "Fire" at a bible search engine and it showed 666 references for that word but then later that changed as they keep changing their book or their method of reference search.
Why this is significant is because they claim their god is a consuming fire=the sun.
Besides the infamous blow up the world speach:
"I have thrown fire on the world and behold, I am guarding it until it is ablaze."
They claim the beast will
Rev 13:13 "It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men;"
So on Ishtar day
(mother of the morning star) they go into the cave without fire then come out the Holy Sepulchre with flaming fire claiming their fallen morning star gave them fire down from heaven, fulfilling the beast in Rev 13.
Hebrews 12:18 For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire, and darkness, and gloom, and a tempest,
Hebrews 12:29 for our (Christian)God is a consuming "fire".
Matthew 3:11
He shall Baptize you in the Holy Spirit and with "Fire"....

So the 666 number of times their hellish fire is mentioned in the =666 bible becomes
significant to the mark of the book being satanic.

Well.... Then another clue to follow up might be the book of Revelation since it is the 66 th book chapter 6 might be a doozy.. I wonder how those beasts get excited by a mere lamb opening a seal unless that lamb is a wolf in sheeps clothing...... It seems we have found many references to Jesus and 666 and there are still probably more yet to find...

Well.... Then another clue to follow up might be the book of Revelation since it is the 66 th book chapter 6 might be a doozy.. I wonder how those beasts get excited by a mere lamb opening a seal unless that lamb is a wolf in sheeps clothing...... It seems we have found many references to Jesus and 666 and there are still probably more yet to find...
Is this your church's website?

HeavenOrg | Dailymotion

They be " Fools For Christ" Ironically the word Fool is used 66 times in the 66 books of Man( 6 th day)lol... Even more ironic is that Jesus threatened anyone in Mathew 5 : 22 but whosever shall say Thou Fool shall be in danger of hellfire..Hmm who is in control of this hellfire if he can threaten its use... Not God because in Luke 12:20 Gd says to Jesus Thou Fool this night thou soul be required of thee.... Oops I guess God is going to hell or is going to feel that fire according to Jesus... Also I am afraid Paul who wrote most of the New Testament is going there too according to 1 st Corinthians 15:36... I guess it doesn't pay to be a fool for Christ after all if that is the fate waiting for you....
Is Michael your Moshiach?

Last edited:
Funny you should being up hell fire & how many times a word is used, because once I looked up the word "Fire" at a bible search engine and it showed 666 references for that word but then later that changed as they keep changing their book or their method of reference search.
Why this is significant is because they claim their god is a consuming fire=the sun.
"I have thrown fire on the world and behold, I am guarding it until it is ablaze."
Rev 13:13 "It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men;"
So on Ishtar day
(mother of the morning star) they go into the cave without fire then come out the Holy Sepulchre with flaming fire claiming their fallen morning star gave them fire down from heaven, fulfilling the beast in Rev 13.
Hebrews 12:18 For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire, and darkness, and gloom, and a tempest,

So the 666 number of times their hellish fire is mentioned in the =666 bible becomes
Are you the prophet mentioned by Patti LaPlante?

Christmas is the time you should have put 2+2 together to secret the Satanic Mystery of the one world religion Rome created around a character called Jesus=IeSous (the swine).
Born Dec 25th the Adversary (Satan)Baal's birthday, in a barn (as swines are born), celebrated by you eating IeSous' flesh (Ham) and drinking his blood in rememberance of his name =IeSous (the swine).
Even the Satanic character celebrated on this day is a play on Sawtawn (Santa) as is the story of the forbidden maggis and immaculate birth using a known harlot and Biblical lineage through all the harlots of the Bible. Rome's Satanic mockery is so obvious that you have to be fools for christ and deceived, which is what the NT calls it's fish it lured into the deception.
Enjoy IESous flesh, at 1.29 a lb bone in, it's a real bargain. But remember to respect your satanic idol god by double flushing. It's sacrilegious to leave him stuck in your

66 books of 'man'=6
Catholics=666

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------
Another religious loon.

So on Ishtar day

Never heard of her, is she a writer or poet?
- - -
Will
Isaiah 17:1-2 = Jan - Feb the 17th
Not that any of you are gonna travel there to worry about it, but if there is no fear afterwards it means the ruler is wiped out with his regime. Will our leader take him out ? It's his style to not announce his moves, act swift precise and do what needs to be done that's been neglected. His style to get to work right away without waiting around twiddle thumbs like the arrogant one did in sitting on his hands picking excuses out his rear. However, He isn't in until
the 20th, so we might have to wait a year unless Putin or others do it for us.

Last edited:

66 books of 'man'=6
Catholics=666

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------
Another religious loon.
What would a " duck" know about a loon after all a duck is a bird of an altogether different feather...

So on Ishtar day

- - -
Will
Not that any of you are gonna travel there to worry about it, but if there is no fear afterwatds ot means the ruler is wiped out with his regime. Will our leader take him out ? It's his style to not announce his moves, act swift precise and do what needs to be done that's been neglected. His style to get to work right away without waiting around twiddle thumbs like the arrogant one did in sitting on his hands picking excuses out his rear.
Very Interesting .. ...People never bother to think that Syria at one time was part of ancient Israel and that all the things going on there were foretold of long ago... Including the invasion of " Israel" course no Jews are living there as they are living in that little " waxed thin" glory of truncated Israel today reading further in the scripture for clues...but we shall see how it plays out...

So on Ishtar day

- - -
Will
Not that any of you are gonna travel there to worry about it, but if there is no fear afterwards it means the ruler is wiped out with his regime. Will our leader take him out ? It's his style to not announce his moves, act swift precise and do what needs to be done that's been neglected. His style to get to work right away without waiting around twiddle thumbs like the arrogant one did in sitting on his hands picking excuses out his rear. However, He isn't in until
Are you a prophet?

66 books of 'man'=6
Catholics=666

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------
Another religious loon.
What would a " duck" know about a loon after all a duck is a bird of an altogether different feather...
Is Michael the Moshiach?

66 books of 'man'=6
Catholics=666

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------
Only a Jew cocksukker criticizes another Jew.

Jeshu Nazareti was Jew.

You are Jew.

Ergo you are a cocksukker.

Bad play on words, taking a Greek transliteration and converting it back into Latin of all things.

Jesus is Latin.

Iesous is Greek.

Jeshu is Aramaic/Hebrew.

Satan is your father. That would be Lucifer in Latin and Diabolikos in Greek.

So on Ishtar day

- - -
Will
Are you a prophet?
No he is a Jew cocksukker.

So on Ishtar day

- - -
Will
Are you a prophet?
No he is a Jew cocksukker.
I'm pretty sure he believes that HaShev is the messiah.

Yeshu is a 100bc character.
Cussing and being crude while trying to get the thread censored proves my points=satanists.
Truth needs no folly, only lies and darkness need this behavior.
The idol made you wormwood.

"Judaism has always taught a firm ethic of working for a better world, not waiting or sitting expecting it to plop down and be handed to us. The mistake secular society takes is in waiting on G-d, as seen in their misstranslation of the term in the bible which meant “Bind” in G-d (not wait on G-d). This waiting causes society to neglect the work that must be done in order to create the world to come that could and ought to be. Judaism is about changing the world in which we live. This should come as no surprise, since Jews recite this three times a day, in the very final prayer of the service, known as Aleinu: 'to perfect the world in G-d's kingdom.' So in Brief, that is what Judaism is about, it is about transforming and bettering the world. The 'repair of the World' =Tikkun Olam. and preparing for the 'world to come'=Olam Habah. All of Judaism is based on the ideas that life is a steady progression of processions toward higher states of perfection, both on micro and macro layers of existance. Man is instructed to better himself & rid himself of animalistic tendencies and deprecating and selfish receiving impulses. The knowledge & teaching that the future will bring a better world is not just a dream. The Torah itself, talks about the coming of Moshiach, who will set the process of redemption in motion by which the world will reach its perfection. Jews believe that all peoples are called to the service of righteousness, and we welcome dialogue with people of “good will” from all traditions."

Yeah, no. Actions speak louder than words. I'm pretty sure God hates it when people pay lip service to Him.

Forum List

Back