The Muslim Brotherhood is a bigger threat than ISIS

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
beating up ISIS in the Middle East can't hurt but the Muslim Brotherhood is on the same 'caliphate curve' right here in America....

the Brotherhood plan for America is all spelled out....

as many of you know the MB is part and parcel of the treasonous Administration.....

you might just as well exchange the phrase "muslim brotherhood" ----with ----
the phrase THE WHOLE DAMNED UMMAH

Last edited:
This daily public pants shitting is getting old, guys.

Man up.
why do you on the Left promote womens' rights, gay rights, and freedom from religion.....yet you support Islam which opposes all of those beliefs...?

Man up.
why do you on the Left promote womens' rights, gay rights, and freedom from religion.....yet you support Islam which opposes all of those beliefs...?

do not blame "the left" -----the term is meaningless-----my grandma was born in
1899------demonstrated for unions and women's suffrage as a teen and was 21---
in 1920------I WAS BORN A DEMOCRAT

Man up.

today's Democrats should be called Dhimmicrats.....

Man up.

OK OK----not ALL democrats are dhimmis--------what do you know about DHIMMIA--??? my very own hubby was born into that status-------actually LEGALLY in
the shariah cesspit in which he was born. Dhimmia is THE REASON his parents escaped-------to prevent the LEGAL RAPE of his mother. His
paternal grandmother had been legally raped and murdered

Man up.
I'm not on the Left. It's interesting you think a real man who walks upright and unafraid is a liberal. That reveals much about you.

Man up.

OK OK----not ALL democrats are dhimmis--------what do you know about DHIMMIA--??? my very own hubby was born into that status-------actually LEGALLY in
the shariah cesspit in which he was born. Dhimmia is THE REASON his parents escaped-------to prevent the LEGAL RAPE of his mother. His
paternal grandmother had been legally raped and murdered
true, perhaps not all, but the Dem leaders appear to be all for it when you look at the way they cater to muslims......

that's horrible......non-muslims just can't seem to catch a break under Islam......

Man up.
I'm not on the Left. It's interesting you think a real man who walks upright and unafraid is a liberal. That reveals much about you.
so you claim.....
How are you able to reach your keyboard from the fetal position?

Man up.
so you claim.....
you got a thing about posture these days....?

Man up.
so you claim.....

just what is people sayin'-----that you guys consider "fear - mongering'?

Man up.

I support not hating and fearing an entire segment of the world's population based on their religion. It's as simple as that.

Why do you on the right get so butthurt when anyone makes overarching generalizations about white people while simultaneously using overarching generalizations to justify your fear and hatred of an entire religion?

Man up.
so you claim.....
you got a thing about posture these days....?
I have a thing about spinelessness.

Man up.

Man up.

I support not hating and fearing an entire segment of the world's population based on their religion. It's as simple as that.

Why do you on the right get so butthurt when anyone makes overarching generalizations about white people while simultaneously using overarching generalizations to justify your fear and hatred of an entire religion?

some ideologies are dangerous-------NAZISM is an ideology------it promotes
genocide

Man up.

genocide

I don't agree that thoughts are "dangerous" - and Islam isn't an "ideology", anyway.

Man up.

genocide

I don't agree that thoughts are "dangerous" - and Islam isn't an "ideology", anyway.

in fact it is. You should learn the DETAILS of shariah law------and try reading
the koran. ------a bit of history would help

Man up.

genocide

in fact it is. You should learn the DETAILS of shariah law------and try reading
the koran. ------a bit of history would help

:lol:

No, it's not - and we've run this marathon before. I accept that you hate Muslims, and I have no interest in running these same laps again.

"The Muslim Brotherhood is a bigger threat than ISIS"

No, the bigger threat is the fear, ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry common to many on the right; the right's propensity for war and conflict, and the right's propensity to contrive and propagate ridiculous, idiotic lies such as the thread premise.

Forum List

Back