The "Mostly Peaceful" and Tolerant Left Strike Again.

"OTH, Trump actually DID use dog whistle racist comments recently in a speech in Minnesota. It was awful."

"That is the sort of thing that supposedly is provoking the extreme left into violence, if you do not understand that, there can not be a solution to this."

This is what you first said...this is then what you said in your next reply...

"I do not believe that the president is at all a "racist,""

So, which is it then? In your first comment to this post you linked a Rolling Stone article saying, "Trump was using racist dog whistles", then in your next comment.. you try to walk it back, and hop on the fence..

I don't need to know your post history when I see you promoting moonbat lefty conspiracy theories about racist dog whistles, while also trying to justify political violence against people who are only exercising their 1st Amendment rights, just because you don't like what they are saying...

I call them like I see them too..And the stuff you are saying isn't a moderate centrist's fence sitting take..it's straight up leftist propaganda, and let's us know exactly what camp you are in.

"OTH, Trump actually DID use dog whistle racist comments recently in a speech in Minnesota. It was awful."

"That is the sort of thing that supposedly is provoking the extreme left into violence, if you do not understand that, there can not be a solution to this."

So, which is it then? In your first comment to this post you linked a Rolling Stone article saying, "Trump was using racist dog whistles", then in your next comment.. you try to walk it back, and hop on the fence..

I don't need to know your post history when I see you promoting moonbat lefty conspiracy theories about racist dog whistles, while also trying to justify political violence against people who are only exercising their 1st Amendment rights, just because you don't like what they are saying...

I call them like I see them too..And the stuff you are saying isn't a moderate centrist's fence sitting take..it's straight up leftist propaganda, and let's us know exactly what camp you are in.

I cannot control your feeling, nor can I control how you feel about my motivations for informing you about what is going on in the world. My only motivation was to give information from all sides.

If my information made you feel injured? Well, I am sorry. But only you are in control of how you feel about the world around you.

. . . this, from the most famous philosopher King that ever lived.

quote-choose-not-to-be-harmed-and-you-won-t-feel-harmed-don-t-feel-harmed-and-you-haven-t-marcus-aurelius-76-88-48.jpg

I cannot control your feeling, nor can I control how you feel about my motivations for informing you about what is going on in the world. My only motivation was to give information from all sides.

If my information made you feel injured? Well, I am sorry. But only you are in control of how you feel about the world around you.

. . . this, from the most famous philosopher King that ever lived.

quote-choose-not-to-be-harmed-and-you-won-t-feel-harmed-don-t-feel-harmed-and-you-haven-t-marcus-aurelius-76-88-48.jpg

Another load of shit..No thanks

For the crime of displaying a Trump flag, this family gets their garage and vehicles torched by BLM knuckle draggers.

Long past time to start shooting on sight.

BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — It was a harrowing morning for Deana and Dennis Molla of Brooklyn Center. The parents of two small children were stirred from their sleep at 3:40 a.m. by the sound of a boom outside their home and the sight of flames leaping from their driveway.

"I was just thinking that it was not real. I thought it was just some sort of dream or something," Dennis Molla told KARE Wednesday morning, as officers from the FBI, ATF and Brooklyn Center Police Department poked through the rubble of his garage for clues.

MAGA Fan Accused of Setting Fire to His Own Van After Blaming Biden Supporters and Black Lives Matter​

A Minneapolis man told cops he’d been the victim of a terrifying, politically motivated attack in the heat of the 2020 presidential race: His camper van was set on fire because it displayed a Trump flag, and the flames had spread to engulf other vehicles and his garage, which itself had been spray-painted with graffiti supporting Joe Biden and Black Lives Matter, just weeks after local police killed George Floyd.

Investigators have now concluded that he staged the whole thing.

Denis Molla, 29, from Brooklyn Center, has been charged with two counts of wire fraud over the incident in September 2020. Molla told KARE 11 he’d chased three people out of his yard on the night of the fire, and one of them had dropped a box of matches during the pursuit. When he returned home, he found his camper ablaze.

Just like their fuhrer. Trading in lies!

MAGA Fan Accused of Setting Fire to His Own Van After Blaming Biden Supporters and Black Lives Matter​

A Minneapolis man told cops he’d been the victim of a terrifying, politically motivated attack in the heat of the 2020 presidential race: His camper van was set on fire because it displayed a Trump flag, and the flames had spread to engulf other vehicles and his garage, which itself had been spray-painted with graffiti supporting Joe Biden and Black Lives Matter, just weeks after local police killed George Floyd.

Investigators have now concluded that he staged the whole thing.

Denis Molla, 29, from Brooklyn Center, has been charged with two counts of wire fraud over the incident in September 2020. Molla told KARE 11 he’d chased three people out of his yard on the night of the fire, and one of them had dropped a box of matches during the pursuit. When he returned home, he found his camper ablaze.

Just like their fuhrer. Trading in lies!
One dude destroying his own property isn't a mob of of cultural Marxist scum terrorizing a family, Gomer Pyle.

8tballfail.png

One dude destroying his own property isn't a mob of of cultural Marxist scum terrorizing a family, Gomer Pyle.

View attachment 669709
Tut...tut Someone hasn't been taking their meds, today. My sympathies.

What the fuck are you babbling about? This retard destroyed his property and tried to blame it on BLM.

You know, like the way trumptards stormed the Capitol and then tried to blame it on BLM? Sounds familiar?

It should. That is what you retards routinely do. In this case, the guy got caught. Get it now? :itsok:

Forum List

Back