The Most Ridiculous Comment Obama made in Detroit today.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Obama said a lot of Partisan BS, and one Liners today in Detroit. However 1 thing stood out to me as beyond the Pale Ridiculous and Disconnected from Reality.

He said, In front of a huge Union Crowd, that he had passed Health care to Bring affordable Healthcare to all Americans. Well not even getting in to the BS of that Statement.

Did not anyone else find it hard to swallow that he was saying it in front of a group of Union's. MOST of which have applied for and been given Waivers to the law?

I mean is this Guy even for real? Has he decided to give up on even Putting up a front of Bi-Partisanship and Honesty? Has he Decided to just lie his way to another term?

he needs michigan to get reelected.

Correction. He needs Detroit to get Re-Elected. As the last 12 Years of Grandholm Proved. You do not even have to go to the Rest of the State. promise enough give aways to Detroit and you will carry Michigan.

he needs michigan to get reelected.

Correction. He needs Detroit to get Re-Elected. As the last 12 Years of Grandholm Proved. You do not even have to go to the Rest of the State. promise enough give aways to Detroit and you will carry Michigan.

she was governor for eight years. We have a two-term limit. What he needs from Detroit is to have them not stay home. You DO have to go to the rest of the state. Detroit votes at least 90 percent democratic every time and yet we had a republican governor for eight years before Granholm. Granholm was reelected because Dick DeVos was a fucking scumbag.

Did not anyone else find it hard to swallow that he was saying it in front of a group of Union's. MOST of which have applied for and been given Waivers to the law?

homer_facepalm.jpg

Obama said a lot of Partisan BS, and one Liners today in Detroit. However 1 thing stood out to me as beyond the Pale Ridiculous and Disconnected from Reality.

He said, In front of a huge Union Crowd, that he had passed Health care to Bring affordable Healthcare to all Americans. Well not even getting in to the BS of that Statement.

I mean is this Guy even for real? Has he decided to give up on even Putting up a front of Bi-Partisanship and Honesty? Has he Decided to just lie his way to another term?

Yes--Unions got a pass on Obamacare--along with approximately 1500 other businesse's in Nancy Pelosi's district--who have somehow avoided this new federal law---hmmm.

As far as affordability-as soon as Obamacare passed my premium jumped up over $100.00 per month. I guess this is the payment I make--(because I am non-union) to pay for all those that don't have medical insurance.

homer_facepalm.jpg

I think the fail is all yours, greenie...

144 Unions, 18 School Districts Receive Health Care Waivers | Intercepts
The Department of Health and Human Services released its latest list of companies and organizations that received a one-year waiver of the Affordable Care Act’s ban on annual dollar limits on benefits. A total of 733 waivers have been granted for 2011, of which at least 144 went to unions and union trusts, while an additional 18 went to school districts.

Unions Are Major Recipients of Obama Health Care Waivers | National Legal and Policy Center
New data show nearly 1,400 insurers, employers, unions and other organizations thus far have received waivers from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) from a requirement that forces group health plans to offer at least $750,000 in payouts per enrollee this year, a figure set to rise even higher until its phase-out in 2014. The situation is emerging as a lesson in how government, once enlarged, becomes a favor factory. And unions are receiving lots of favors.

At the end of April, fully 1,372 organizations had acquired waivers out of 1,464 applicants, a figure representing about 3.1 million individuals. Of the 1,372 approvals, 342 represented health plans sponsored by unionized workplaces - 27 for union plans and another 315 for joint employer-union plans.

You know those aren't permanent, right?

It's pretty clear he thinks these 1) are unqualified waivers of the entire ACA, and 2) have been pursued by most unions. The exchanges can't get up and running soon enough, eh?

It's pretty clear he thinks these 1) are unqualified waivers of the entire ACA, and 2) have been pursued by most unions. The exchanges can't get up and running soon enough, eh?

And you clearly think the will not ask for and be given more waivers as long as Democrats are running the show.

1) Yup.
2) Yup.

And yes, the exchanges can't get here fast enough.

Forum List

Back