The most restrictive abortion ban in the country, the Alabama House

It will never survive a challenge

I think it will because the Supreme Court is now run by right wing nutjobs.

I can't wait till all these unwanted kids end up in Foster Homes

More Kids Are Getting Placed In Foster Care Because Of Parents' Drug Use

Then they will bitch about that.

Well what is their solution to the problem that more and more kids are being put into foster homes because their bad parents are using drugs?

Seems to me their anti abortion stance is going to increase the number of bad parents on drugs. Because instead of the druggy loser getting an abortion, they'll just have the kids now and not put them up for adoption.

Just look at the parents on drugs now who are losing their kids to foster homes. They could have put those kids up for adoption but they didn't. Most bad parents would rather raise their kids in deplorable conditions than than give them up. But they would have aborted if it were illegal. The ones that didn't, their kids are now in foster care.

If Republicans think their stollen court will overturn Roe v Wade, they are mistaken

Link please as to where Republicans stole the election.

You mean tramp don't you? Mueller's report , propaganda gone wild. Mueller said many in the tramp orbit lied and use disappearing emails so he could not state they illegally conspired with the Russians.
Here's how the new Gmail's 'expiring emails' feature works

Read about Georgia and SC. There are plenty of info describing how underhanded the GOP were and still are.

It will never survive a challenge
Are you sure?

The Supreme Court agreed Monday to consider a major rollback of abortion rights, saying it will decide whether states can ban abortions before a fetus can survive outside the womb.
The court’s order sets up a showdown over abortion, probably in the fall, with a more conservative court seemingly ready to dramatically alter nearly 50 years of rulings on abortion rights.

Remember Republicans said they weren't trying to ban abortion? Liars.

The case involves a Mississippi law that would prohibit abortions after the 15th week of pregnancy. The state’s ban had been blocked by lower courts as inconsistent with Supreme Court precedent that protects a woman’s right to obtain an abortion before the fetus can survive outside her womb.
The justices had put off action on the case for several months. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, an abortion-rights proponent, died just before the court’s new term began in October. Her replacement, Justice Amy Coney Barrett, is the most open opponent of abortion rights to join the court in decades.

If women don't overwhelmingly show up for Democrats next year and Biden in 2024, I hope Republicans do take away their right to choose. Ladies, it's your decision. I'm talking about women who are of age to have children.

If Republicans think their stollen court will overturn Roe v Wade, they are mistaken

Link please as to where Republicans stole the election.
This is BY FAR the dumbest demand we make on this board.

Supplied links are either dismissed as fake news, outright ignored, the source is attacked or any other Oddball reason to ignore them.

So what is the point? You won't believe his link anymore than he would believe yours

Forum List

Back