'The Most Intolerant People In The Word Are Liberals! I'm Tired Of Having My Vote Cancelled Out By Warnock!': Graham Tears Into Dems

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Have you ever noticed… …when liberals say that people are being “intolerant" they mean people with traditional values. They will say people with values are depraved and must be destroyed by cancellation, intense bullying and violence.

Have you ever noticed… …when liberals say that people are being “intolerant" they mean people with traditional values. They will say people with values are depraved and must be destroyed by cancellation, intense bullying and violence.

If genuinely despise a demographic like LGBT or a race, then you’re an asshole. It doesn’t matter what your “values” are. The hatred speaks for itself.

• Banned
liberals think Western Culture is the problem, and must be abolished

That’s completely inaccurate. Liberals don’t care if you straight, white or Christian.

It’s just that the people who espouse these “traditional values” have a tendency to think they need to tell everyone else how to live.

If genuinely despise a demographic like LGBT or a race, then you’re an asshole. It doesn’t matter what your “values” are. The hatred speaks for itself.
95% of the articles on this Senate race is favorable for Warnock. I will watch any person who messed with me die and not help anyone in any event from it.

Say something good about Walker.
A Prog is a rubber stamp vote. It does not mean anything in that view as Repubs have a dozen RINOS ready to push the Prog agendas through. But with a 50/50 Senate it may be tougher than a 51/49 one.

That’s completely inaccurate. Liberals don’t care if you straight, white or Christian.

It’s just that the people who espouse these “traditional values” have a tendency to think they need to tell everyone else how to live.

Most people need to be told how to live.
I don’t have to explain that to you. You already know.

Doesn't mean I agree with it does it?

95% of the articles on this Senate race is favorable for Warnock. I will watch any person who messed with me die and not help anyone in any event from it.
Well Warnock he just boring. It’s what gives him the advantage over an idiot who talks about werewolves and vampires.

Most of us are tolerant of traditional values unless the rapture ready bunch is trying to establish a theocracy and take away civil rights. Trump has no traditional values. Why are you talking bullshit?

Well Warnock he just boring. It’s what gives him the advantage over an idiot who talks about werewolves and vampires.
Progs have many not to smart people in office. And they have elected some more in the recent election. Many people are worth a lot less than two years ago. And that is from the Prog legislations. there will be no millions of jobs from the green energy bullshit either. Asian products will be superior.

Really? We don't need chaos or Jerry Springer to keep us engaged? Just do the work of good governance.

Progs have many not to smart people in office. And they have elected some more in the recent election. Many people are worth a lot less than two years ago. And that is from the Prog legislations. there will be no millions of jobs from the green energy bullshit either. Asian products will be superior.
Say something good about Walker.

They will say people with values are depraved
Values? What values? Multiple adultery? Stealing from seniors at a fake university? Stealing from investors?

Being an absentee father of several children by different mothers and hiding them? Forcing a woman to get an abortion?

Those values?

You bet your ass they are depraved.

Please explain to me how pathological liar and low-IQ Herschel Walker is morally superior to the Senior Pastor of the Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church, spiritual home of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forum List

Back