The Most Important News Story Right Now Isn’t Impeachment,

Gee, only if we had a President who cared….
We don’t.

What should we do?

Send forces in?

You will scream it is a racist move and claim he is using our troops to genocide Hispanics...

Mexico has been this way since the days of the Spanish, so why get involved?

consult the OP.

I am asking you and not the OP!

You do not care about Mexico, the ongoing violence or the Cartel Wars that have ravaged the nation for decades that has caused a ripple effect in this great nation!

All you care about is blaming the GOP while ignoring your own political party policies that have hurt the people of Mexico!

I have no political party.

the OP started the thread, ask her

as for Mexico, we’ve had a beneficial relationship with them for decades. There was no reason to drastically change our approach. Your blob did and now we have a President arguing kids he’s kidnapped aren’t entitled to soap and toothpaste

47996156063_a15085c656_k.jpg

It’s The Crisis In Mexico

And it won’t stay south of the border!

The first was a report from BuzzFeed that as of Wednesday the Trump administration began carrying out a controversial plan to deport asylum-seekers from El Salvador and Honduras—not to their home countries, but to Guatemala, which the administration has designated a “safe third country,” meaning that migrants from those countries must first apply for asylum in Guatemala before seeking asylum in the United States.

The second story was a Los Angeles Times dispatch from the Mexican state of Michoacán, where rival cartels are waging war not over drug trafficking routes but over control of the multibillion-dollar avocado industry. More than a dozen criminal groups are fighting over the avocado trade in and around Uruapan, the capitol of Michoacán, “preying on wealthy orchard owners, the laborers who pick the fruit and the drivers who truck it north to the United States,” writes reporter Kate Linthicum. Organized crime in Mexico, she explains, is diversifying—it isn’t just about drugs anymore:

The country is slowing sinking into anarchy.

And the new president has not but empty platitudes as solutions. He claimed to create a new, non-corrupt, federal police force but it doesn’t seem to be doing much so far.

The upshot is that as Mexico descends into warlordism marked by widespread criminality and gang warfare, we should expect ordinary Mexicans to respond the way ordinary Central Americans have. Eventually, they’ll leave. Many of them, perhaps hundreds of thousands, will at some point head north and claim asylum. When they do, the border crisis that we’ve been dealing with for the past year will seem insignificant—a prelude to a much larger and intractable crisis, for which there will be no easy fix.

They used to come for economic reasons. Now it’s fearing for their lives.

More @ The Most Important News Story Isn’t Impeachment, It’s Crisis In Mexico
American drug addicts are financing the gangs in mexico that are taking over the country

Why won't we pass the USMCA. It will add 250,000 jobs and 1% to the GDP.

What is the matter with you people?

An increase in employment and income in America isn't in their interests. They are fighting and pushing for economic distress and collapse as their best path for victory in 2020.

They remember 1932, 1936 and 1940, where they were able to use severe economic turmoil to schlong the Republicans.

We don’t.
We do.
It’s democrats in congress who get in the way. They see these highspanics as future democrat votes (which is ironic considering that democrats refuse to accept elections that don’t go their way).

sure...meanwhile back in reality your blob has converted detention centers into death camps...while you cheer

Death camps?

Wow, talk about hyperbole.

If they truly are death camps, why aren't you trying to shut them down physically, or at least take to the barricades in your own neighborhood?

The first was a report from BuzzFeed that as of Wednesday the Trump administration began carrying out a controversial plan to deport asylum-seekers from El Salvador and Honduras—not to their home countries, but to Guatemala, which the administration has designated a “safe third country,” meaning that migrants from those countries must first apply for asylum in Guatemala before seeking asylum in the United States.

The second story was a Los Angeles Times dispatch from the Mexican state of Michoacán, where rival cartels are waging war not over drug trafficking routes but over control of the multibillion-dollar avocado industry. More than a dozen criminal groups are fighting over the avocado trade in and around Uruapan, the capitol of Michoacán, “preying on wealthy orchard owners, the laborers who pick the fruit and the drivers who truck it north to the United States,” writes reporter Kate Linthicum. Organized crime in Mexico, she explains, is diversifying—it isn’t just about drugs anymore:

And the new president has not but empty platitudes as solutions. He claimed to create a new, non-corrupt, federal police force but it doesn’t seem to be doing much so far.

The upshot is that as Mexico descends into warlordism marked by widespread criminality and gang warfare, we should expect ordinary Mexicans to respond the way ordinary Central Americans have. Eventually, they’ll leave. Many of them, perhaps hundreds of thousands, will at some point head north and claim asylum. When they do, the border crisis that we’ve been dealing with for the past year will seem insignificant—a prelude to a much larger and intractable crisis, for which there will be no easy fix.

American drug addicts are financing the gangs in mexico that are taking over the country

But Mexico doesn't want any help.

President Trump made an offer to deploy special Forces in Mexico to fight criminal gangs.

The Mexican El Presidente said "no" to the offer.

We don’t.

Trump has offered Mexico help in dealing with the cartels, they declined. You got any more lies?

Why don't the Mexican people affected by these Cartels Stand Against them. You don't cross your employer, or you get turned into fertilizer "Boycott Avocados from Mexico" Or better yet place an agricultural tariff on produce coming out of Mexico. We grow avocados here right! Avocados are deadly fruit in parts of Mexico I guess!

But Mexico doesn't want any help.

President Trump made an offer to deploy special Forces in Mexico to fight criminal gangs.

It would reduce his "Graft income" significantly, can't have that ! Better to let the Cartels work it out and see who's willing to pay a little more for the Govt. to look the other way.

We don’t.

What should we do?

Send forces in?

You will scream it is a racist move and claim he is using our troops to genocide Hispanics...

consult the OP.

You do not care about Mexico, the ongoing violence or the Cartel Wars that have ravaged the nation for decades that has caused a ripple effect in this great nation!

All you care about is blaming the GOP while ignoring your own political party policies that have hurt the people of Mexico!

as for Mexico, we’ve had a beneficial relationship with them for decades. There was no reason to drastically change our approach. Your blob did and now we have a President arguing kids he’s kidnapped aren’t entitled to soap and toothpaste

My blob?

Oh, you are a Democrat, voted Democrat and will vote Democrat in 2020, so why lie and deny what you are?

I am Libertarian, so Trump is your fault not mine!

Also, are you claiming now that the issues with the Cartel just started under Trump watch, and if so why lie?

US has not had a decent relationship with Mexico ever and to ever claim we did, well I have pointed out your lies in your last response!

Also did you complain when Obama was deporting millions and breaking up families, and if not why the change of heart?

You only care about Mexico now because of your hatred for Trump but let a Democrat do the same thing and you will applaud them while screaming you hate Mexico...

We don’t.

What should we do?

Send forces in?

consult the OP.

My blob?

Oh, you are a Democrat, voted Democrat and will vote Democrat in 2020, so why lie and deny what you are?

Also, are you claiming now that the issues with the Cartel just started under Trump watch, and if so why lie?

US has not had a decent relationship with Mexico ever and to ever claim we did, well I have pointed out your lies in your last response!

Also did you complain when Obama was deporting millions and breaking up families, and if not why the change of heart?

You only care about Mexico now because of your hatred for Trump but let a Democrat do the same thing and you will applaud them while screaming you hate Mexico...

Family separation was avoided by Obama. With your blob...it’s something you applaud for some reason.

I do applaud Presidents who are merciful. You applaud cruelty and hatred for some reason.

What should we do?

Send forces in?

consult the OP.

My blob?

Family separation was avoided by Obama. With your blob...it’s something you applaud for some reason.

I do applaud Presidents who are merciful. You applaud cruelty and hatred for some reason.
Family separation has been a democrat policy for decades. They call it single motherhood by choice. Then they threw gas on the separated family policy by successfully pushing for the homofascist agenda of homo marriage.

What should we do?

Send forces in?

consult the OP.

My blob?

Why don’t you prove you have a modicum of intellect and challenge my post instead of ringing the doorbell and running?

consult the OP.

My blob?

Why don’t you prove you have a modicum of intellect and challenge my post instead of ringing the doorbell and running?

You’re contention is with the OP; not me.

obviously....
The problem is that the cartel has bought it's way into the us House and Senate
fast & furious style?
The cartels have completely infested this entire nation.
perhaps....
under duress?

So, the WOD's is not going so well in Mexico

No matter what approach one advocates, 'drugs' seem the crux of the issue

~S~

It takes a moron to STILL believe that a fucking wall will stop Mexican drug cartels from finding a way to satisfy the American demand for illegal drugs.

It also takes a moron to believe that moron Trump has any clue what to do to solve any major issue.

My blob?

You’re contention is with the OP; not me.
Bullshit. You’re the one making the pointless responses with the funny button. Back up your objection — if you think you have the brains to do it.

They need to stop running and fight...................If they will not fight for their own country...........why do we need any of them here at all...........

This country doesn't need COWARDS.

Sorry Eagle, I don't think it is that easy. You get kicked in the teeth enough, you learn to stay down. It isn't cowardice, it is survival. Sometimes the good guys don't win. Sometimes you get stuck with corruption and death, and you deal with it the best you can. You can't just say storm the front and think it will work.

They need to stop running and fight...................If they will not fight for their own country...........why do we need any of them here at all...........

This country doesn't need COWARDS.

Sorry Eagle, I don't think it is that easy. You get kicked in the teeth enough, you learn to stay down. It isn't cowardice, it is survival. Sometimes the good guys don't win. Sometimes you get stuck with corruption and death, and you deal with it the best you can. You can't just say storm the front and think it will work.
In History that has been proven wrong......with some winning and some losing..........

Enough stand...........they could do it.........some cities down there have already done it.......need more to make a stand.

What should we do?

Send forces in?

consult the OP.

My blob?

lol.....yep those cages Obama had built.....clearly merciful!!:113::113:

Bobbleheadedness is ghey

Forum List

Back