CDZ The most important debate of our time

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
and it will likely be so for another decade at least depending on us.

I'm currently writing a book on human perception and how it can control us instead of us controlling it and as a result we become dependent when we should be independent like out founding fathers stressed so vividly.

There are many different perception influence-rs and the Government and media are only a couple.

I wanted to talk about Government influence in our lives in this thread and what we can do about it, and ask what are you prepared to do about it to regain your independence?

I am thoroughly convinced that our Government is made up of a majority of people with an agenda that is selfish and inconsiderate and simply doesn't have all of America in mind just a select group that aligns with them. This is true for both liberals and Republicans. To further their agenda that the media buys into and makes their own they use the media and the media has been losing focus of what is really going on, but the majority knows exactly what is going on and everyday they gain followers in the media and people who watch their programming and it creates commission for our Government reps who are the sole benefactors. All in all it's exactly like a pyramid scheme.

Before I go any further and explain the ways one can be influenced and believe it or not it goes deeper like I plan to explain, I was wondering if people here at USMB could list ways they have been influenced by Government at one point in time in your lives and try to think outside the box, and you'll come to realize that some of the dumbest things have the biggest influence on you and get the biggest amount of support for our current government and it's agenda.

So please if you could list as many as you could,

I'll start -

legalization of Marijuana.
Assistance from governement

ChrisL Coyote Sarah G AngelsNDemons Mertex Jeremiah emilynghiem Gracie pillars

Last edited:

I'm currently writing a book on human perception and how it can control us instead of us controlling it and as a result we become dependent when we should be independent like out founding fathers stressed so vividly.

There are many different perception influence-rs and the Government and media are only a couple.

I wanted to talk about Government influence in our lives in this thread and what we can do about it, and ask what are you prepared to do about it to regain your independence?

I am thoroughly convinced that our Government is made up of a majority of people with an agenda that is selfish and inconsiderate and simply doesn't have all of America in mind just a select group that aligns with them. This is true for both liberals and Republicans. To further their agenda that the media buys into and makes their own they use the media and the media has been losing focus of what is really going on, but the majority knows exactly what is going on and everyday they gain followers in the media and people who watch their programming and it creates commission for our Government reps who are the sole benefactors. All in all it's exactly like a pyramid scheme.

Before I go any further and explain the ways one can be influenced and believe it or not it goes deeper like I plan to explain, I was wondering if people here at USMB could list ways they have been influenced by Government at one point in time in your lives and try to think outside the box, and you'll come to realize that some of the dumbest things have the biggest influence on you and get the biggest amount of support for our current government and it's agenda.

I'll start -

It took you all of your 20 years to figure that out?

• Banned

I'll start -

It took you all of your 20 years to figure that out?

No not at all. That's not the focus. The focus is why do we allow ourselves to be so easily manipulated into thinking people are helping us when they aren't. There are so many reasons and government is 1 of hundreds.

No not at all. That's not the focus. The focus is why do we allow ourselves to be so easily manipulated into thinking people are helping us when they aren't. There are so many reasons and government is 1 of hundreds.
Because you are weak minded sheeple.

I'll start -

It would help if you could tighten up your thesis.

Forum List

Back