The most evil pres in US history was LBJ

He was a dick.

I never liked him but did like some of the things that got done under him.

Bush was the worst hands down

I voted for Goldwater and they told me the war would get worse and taxs would go up and they were right only LBJ won. He was campaigning in a private airplane he claimed was his but belonged to Brown and Root construction, they got a no bid contract in Viet Nam, go figure things haven't changed that much.

Woodrow Wilson is the most evil.

I agree with you Avatar;

Woodrow Wilson;
Wilson, former president of Princeton University, was no thug--but his contempt for those first-generation immigrants he deemed "[h]yphenated Americans" and threatened to have "crushed out" played into the nativist and anti-communist sentiments of his era, bringing the United States closer to fascism than it had ever come before or since.

The lowlights of his administration include the Sedition Act of 1918 (which criminalized all radical criticism of the government), the Palmer Raids (in which he ordered the arrest and attempted illegal deportation of over 10,000 people), and numerous specific instances in which he ordered dissenters to be silenced. America under Woodrow Wilson was a nation under lockdown.

Bush crashed the world economy and ignored threats to our homeland until we got hit.

He then used that hit to lie us into a war that got tens of thousands of people killed including thousands of our bravest citizens.

Bush crashed the world economy and ignored threats to our homeland until we got hit.

He then used that hit to lie us into a war that got tens of thousands of people killed including thousands of our bravest citizens.

you really like living in a world of lies dont you?

Richard A. Clarke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early warnings about Al-Qaeda threat

Clarke's role as a counter-terrorism advisor in the months and years prior to 9/11 would lead to the central role he played in deconstructing what went wrong in the years that followed. Clarke and his communications with the Bush administration regarding bin Laden and associated terrorist plots targeting the United States were mentioned frequently in Condoleezza Rice's public interview by the 9/11 investigatory commission on April 8, 2004. Of particular significance was a memo[6] from January 25, 2001, that Clarke had authored and sent to Rice. Along with making an urgent request for a meeting of the National Security Council's Principals Committee to discuss the growing al-Qaeda threat in the greater Middle East, the memo also suggests strategies for combating al-Qaeda that might be adopted by the new Bush Administration.[7]

In his memoir, "Against All Enemies", Clarke wrote that when he first briefed Rice on Al-Qaeda, in a January 2001 meeting, "her facial expression gave me the impression she had never heard the term before." He also stated that Rice made a decision that the position of National Coordinator for Counterterrorism should be downgraded. By demoting the office, the Administration sent a signal through the national security bureaucracy about the salience they assigned to terrorism. No longer would Clarke's memos go to the President; instead they had to pass though a chain of command of National Security Advisor Rice and her deputy Stephen Hadley, who bounced every one of them back.

Within a week of the inauguration, I wrote to Rice and Hadley asking 'urgently' for a Principals, or Cabinet-level, meeting to review the imminent Al-Qaeda threat. Rice told me that the Principals Committee, which had been the first venue for terrorism policy discussions in the Clinton administration, would not address the issue until it had been 'framed' by the Deputies.[8]

Bush will go down in history as the worst.

The cons will keep trying to rewrite that history like they always do

LBJ was a democrat so there is a knee jerk response in liberal land to defend him. Most kids today probably think Nixon got us into VietNam. It was LBJ with the faked "Gulf of Tonkin" incident. Just when we needed leadership after the Tet offensive LBJ told the world that he had enough and left the Troops flat footed while the VC gained new energy. LBJ's "great society" was a trillion dollar flop. His dirty tricks squad bugged Goldwater's plane and everyone knew it and his rigged elections were legendary.

Bush will go down in history as the worst.

The cons will keep trying to rewrite that history like they always do

So you honestly think that Bush outranks:

Buchannan who sent the military to put down a non-existant rebellion in the west while the nation literally disintegrated into civil war.

or

Wilson who segregated the military, caused the deaths of millions of people by putting us in WW1 after running for reelection on the promise not to, had the nation on complete and utter lock down, and single handedly put us on the path to WW2 by butchering the Versailles Treaty for his own ego?

That just shows you how much of a partisan hack you are. You are ignorant of history and cant see beyond 20 years.

Bush and team crashed our economy and LIED us into war.

They did it on purpose.

it was all about money and Roves permanent majority.

That is why he is worse than all other failed presidents

Forum List

Back