Debate Now The most economical way to produce something.

I think you think you are onto something when in reality you are in a spiral of confusion. Whether we have sun or not is a personal perspective. By all means do your best to have fun… and good luck
I don't think you argued above ...you just wrote your opinion, which apparently you cannot explain...so I guess better for you to spend your time and effort doing something else...
...see that you understand player?

try to argue regarding what I write, or get lost idiot...

but what am I arguing?

I am saying that people don't know what money does, and make up stories to explain what they think money does, which take us more time and effort to follow in reality. Why?
The most economical way to produce something is the way that it is fun over and over to produce it. Why?
Because if the way is more fun over and over to produce than the people producing it can handle, then sooner or later people can't produce that way at best, or hurt themselves over and over and end up being less productive over time.
And if the way if less fun over and over to produce than the people producing it want, then sooner or later people want to do something else, and end up being less productive over time.

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?
Those who use their will to spread their sadness are sad jokers,
cause they take the mind of all the joy...
...that something else than sadness comes.

Why something else?
When one imagines something, something else is happening around one in reality...or else...
...it doesn't seem to me where inside one really imagines something.

How?
Money reduces the time and effort spend to trade or
try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...
...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...
...you don't seem to know what money does for her.
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...
Here's what the problem with money is

The most economical way to produce something is the way that it is fun over and over to produce it. Why?
Because if the way is more fun over and over to produce than the people producing it can handle, then sooner or later people can't produce that way at best, or hurt themselves over and over and end up being less productive over time.
And if the way if less fun over and over to produce than the people producing it want, then sooner or later people want to do something else, and end up being less productive over time.
The term economical implies at the best price, or cost.

The most economical way to produce something is the way that uses the least amount of resources, material and/or man power for identical items of similar quality.

Overproducing anything is not economical because both materials and man power will be used in excess of what is needed to fill demand for that item.

Last edited:
It's good for employees to enjoy their jobs (call that having fun if you like), such that moral is good and they don't want to quit and go to another job. That being said, " having fun" has little to zero to do with being economical or efficient. I can go to my job and have lots of fun and get practically nothing done... and if I do that too often I will get fired.

The term economical implies at the best price, or cost.

The most economical way to produce something is the way that uses the least amount of resources, material and/or man power for identical items of similar quality.

Overproducing anything is not economical because both materials and man power will be used in excess of what is needed to fill demand for that item.
so...

Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.

Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

For example…
Imagine you order take away from the same place many times, and lately it takes longer and longer for the food to arrive, and the food may start getting a bit cold…and it doesn’t seem to be getting better in the future, but the prices don’t change…

…do you start getting a feeling this might be a waste of your time and effort or not?

but what am I arguing?

I am saying that people don't know what money does, and make up stories to explain what they think money does, which take us more time and effort to follow in reality. Why?

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?

Why something else?
When one imagines something, something else is happening around one in reality...or else...

How?
try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...
...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...

so...

Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.

Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

For example…
Imagine you order take away from the same place many times, and lately it takes longer and longer for the food to arrive, and the food may start getting a bit cold…and it doesn’t seem to be getting better in the future, but the prices don’t change…

…do you start getting a feeling this might be a waste of your time and effort or not?

but what am I arguing?

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?

Why something else?

How?
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...

I disagree.

Fun is not currency it is a subjective thing.

You specifically used the word economical and it is never more economical to produce any product in excess of what is needed to fill the demand.

When you produce in excess you not only waste resources and tie up capital you also run the risk of your product losing value if the whims of the consumer changes. All that wasted effort isn't fun or economical.

What good will it do you to have a million extra Hula Hoops when they fall out of fashion?

If you think it's "fun" to make chocolate chip cookies and you produce more of than than you can sell before they go stale what good did all the "fun" do for your economic well being?

You also ignore the fact that repetition of what is "fun" is an effort of diminishing returns. The fun decreases with each successive repetition.

I don't think you argued above ...you just wrote your opinion, which apparently you cannot explain...so I guess better for you to spend your time and effort doing something else...
...see that you understand player?

try to argue regarding what I write, or get lost idiot...

but what am I arguing?

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?

Why something else?

How?
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...
My argument was there you just have missed it. I’ll repeat. Having fun is a personal perspective. What is fun for one person might not be fun for another. Some jobs require heavy discipline. Take a medic or doctor. They see death in a daily basis. Do you think that is fun for them? Do you think fun makes them better at their jobs? No. Focus and education and discipline does. Their job is rewarding in a different kind of way.

I disagree.

Fun is not currency it is a subjective thing.

You specifically used the word economical and it is never more economical to produce any product in excess of what is needed to fill the demand.
it is if you need more product for later and you can't produce later, so that you have to produce in excess now for later...

...but later isn't always fun for some to think about.
When you produce in excess you not only waste resources and tie up capital you also run the risk of your product losing value if the whims of the consumer changes. All that wasted effort isn't fun or economical.
When you produce in excess, you produce in excess compared to what you currently need, but whether it makes sense for you to do so, depends on what you have to do later in your story.

However producing over and over and over in time in excess doesn't make sense, as then there are no times when you produce deficit to balance out the time and effort you put in the past to produce in excess.

If you produce more than needed for later, later you can opt to produce less, or what you produced now wasn't in excess.. If you produce less than needed, there has to be some surplus that you have from the past that you can rely on, or else if you can still make it, you didn't produce less than needed (perhaps you produced less than what you wanted, but not than what you needed)

What good will it do you to have a million extra Hula Hoops when they fall out of fashion?
Cases that people view similarly over some time become fashionable, but...
...ways that people view similarly over and over in time, become...common sense.

If you want to make sense with your examples, remember what common sense is and let someone else worry about fashion, you're not that cool up to now with your reasoning...arguments are missing...

If you think it's "fun" to make chocolate chip cookies and you produce more of than than you can sell before they go stale what good did all the "fun" do for your economic well being?
If you think it's fun to make sometime more than what you need, and that something that you made in excess will rot if you don't use it later, and that is your story...well...

...it doesn't seem to me that other people think it's fun to listen to your "money stories" does it seem to you?
You also ignore the fact that repetition of what is "fun" is an effort of diminishing returns. The fun decreases with each successive repetition.
If you don't know how to have fun it does, as you are telling yourself stories regarding what is fun in reality to happen perhaps...but...

...when something is fun...it has to be fun in reality, in order for that to make sense to others in reality, and....

...not that being simply you exciting yourself, which you can do over and over on you own, for example...

but what am I arguing?

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?

Why something else?

How?
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...

My argument was there you just have missed it. I’ll repeat. Having fun is a personal perspective. What is fun for one person might not be fun for another. Some jobs require heavy discipline.

What is fun for one person may not be fun for another.

What is not fun for most people, may not be fun for another, if another wants to have fun with most people.
Take a medic or doctor. They see death in a daily basis. Do you think that is fun for them?
To change whenever it is really possible people from being sick to healthy?
Do you think fun makes them better at their jobs? No. Focus and education and discipline does. Their job is rewarding in a different kind of way.
Focus and discipline may give one the impression that one knows what one is talking about...but...
when one imagines something, something else is happening around one in reality, or it doesn't seem to me where inside one really imagines something...
for example...

You need patience to have fun in life, player. Why?
You need patience to find out why. Why again?!
Because you find this out in a funny way player!
Sometimes, it is more fun than what you can handle at that moment in your life.
Sometimes, it is less fun than what you want at that moment in your life.
But, when you are having a good time, eh then it is just the right amount of fun.
and to find those times, I am afraid it comes back to the beginning...
...you need patience to have fun in life player.

What is fun for one person may not be fun for another.

What is not fun for most people, may not be fun for another, if another wants to have fun with most people.

To change whenever it is really possible people from being sick to healthy?

Focus and discipline may give one the impression that one knows what one is talking about...but...
when one imagines something, something else is happening around one in reality, or it doesn't seem to me where inside one really imagines something...
for example...

You need patience to have fun in life, player. Why?
You need patience to find out why. Why again?!
Because you find this out in a funny way player!
Sometimes, it is more fun than what you can handle at that moment in your life.
Sometimes, it is less fun than what you want at that moment in your life.
But, when you are having a good time, eh then it is just the right amount of fun.
and to find those times, I am afraid it comes back to the beginning...
...you need patience to have fun in life player.

But it’s not all about fun as I pointed out. Fun is nice but it’s not primary. It’s superficial and subjective. Some jobs require high levels of discipline and are painstaking. The fun comes during off time for some in those professions

it is if you need more product for later and you can't produce later, so that you have to produce in excess now for later...

...but later isn't always fun for some to think about.

When you produce in excess, you produce in excess compared to what you currently need, but whether it makes sense for you to do so, depends on what you have to do later in your story.

However producing over and over and over in time in excess doesn't make sense, as then there are no times when you produce deficit to balance out the time and effort you put in the past to produce in excess.

If you produce more than needed for later, later you can opt to produce less, or what you produced now wasn't in excess.. If you produce less than needed, there has to be some surplus that you have from the past that you can rely on, or else if you can still make it, you didn't produce less than needed (perhaps you produced less than what you wanted, but not than what you needed)

Cases that people view similarly over some time become fashionable, but...
...ways that people view similarly over and over in time, become...common sense.

If you want to make sense with your examples, remember what common sense is and let someone else worry about fashion, you're not that cool up to now with your reasoning...arguments are missing...

If you think it's fun to make sometime more than what you need, and that something that you made in excess will rot if you don't use it later, and that is your story...well...

...it doesn't seem to me that other people think it's fun to listen to your "money stories" does it seem to you?

If you don't know how to have fun it does, as you are telling yourself stories regarding what is fun in reality to happen perhaps...but...

...when something is fun...it has to be fun in reality, in order for that to make sense to others in reality, and....

...not that being simply you exciting yourself, which you can do over and over on you own, for example...

but what am I arguing?

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?

Why something else?

How?
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...

You produce goods in quantity for no other reason than to sell them for a profit.

To maximize your profit you produce them at the lowest cost possible you do not produce that product in excessive amounts because that reduces your profit by tying up capital.

This shit isn't rocket science.

Tell me have you ever actually run a business? Have you ever had to secure a space, buy equipment and materials and hire people to make any product, to meet payroll, pay all the taxes and other costs involved with running a business?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the answer is a resounding NO.

You produce goods in quantity for no other reason than to sell them for a profit.

To maximize your profit you produce them at the lowest cost possible you do not produce that product in excessive amounts because that reduces your profit by tying up capital.

This shit isn't rocket science.

Tell me have you ever actually run a business? Have you ever had to secure a space, buy equipment and materials and hire people to make any product, to meet payroll, pay all the taxes and other costs involved with running a business?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the answer is a resounding NO.
After reading a lot of that stuff my bet is that he can free roll a joint tighter and faster than 99% of the stoners toking today.

Companies LOVE to waste money and abuse the privilege of having a business.

Lying, cheating, stealing, coercing, treating employees like shit, giving employees substandard wages and lousy working conditions............

All while wasting millions of dollar a year on needless shit and expenses. They don't care, they just hike up prices and over produce.

The REAL wasted expense comes from NOT having QC any more. They pump shit out willy nilly, and if it doesn't make the grade, they just fill up another dump site, write it off, and hike prices up again.

Slavery?

I agree and I disagree.

One guy having fun making stuff is not going to be efficient. I have several hobbies that involve making stuff. I enjoyed them quite a bit. But I will start to make something, be dissatisfied, take it partially apart, and put it back together the way I like it. Efficient way to be to do it the same way over and over. That would not be fun for me.

But you know who does have fun in a production system in which people do the same thing over and over to make the same quality product over and over?

Capitalists.

They love producing goods and services that people want and need. I bet Henry Fird woke up eager to get to the factory and looked wistfully behind as he left after fourteen hours.

Those fun loving producers transformed life for the better for every human being fortunate enough to live in a free economy.

Forum List

Back