The most dangerous Muslims in America may be black converts to Islam

Salt Jones

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
African-American Muslims tend to hold the most violent views among U.S. Muslims surveyed by Pew in a poll released this week.

Fully 28 percent of U.S.-born black Muslim respondents said "suicide bombings and other violence against civilians" can be justified sometimes or at least in rare cases. That compares with 9 percent of foreign-born Muslims who hold the same view.

Pew also found that 11 percent of black Muslims living in the U.S. have a favorable opinion of al-Qaida – more than double the share of U.S. Muslims overall who hold that view. Another 21 percent of black Muslims hold only mildly unfavorable views of the terrorist organization responsible for attacking America 10 years ago; while 56 percent of that segment of the Muslim population hold very unfavorable views.

Poll stunner: These American blacks OK with violent attacks

How will you know which black Americans are Muslim?

African Negro's will always hold the most violent views, it's natural.

This is not news to me, but a confirmation of my beliefs

FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR

Home of the BRAVE, my ass.

FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR

thank goodness your species is to stupid....average IQ 70 ......to pose any threat once humans wake up and stand together against you and your fellow rape apes !! whites are not afraid of you !! whites have been brainwashed into believing we owe you something !! but they are waking up !! and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the black community !! it is a perfect match made in hell .....a violent backwards ignorant cult for a violent ignorant species !!

Last edited:
OJ got away with murder

And I send him a thank you note ever year.

for killing the mother of his children and an innocent man who had nothing to do with anything?

way to go salt jones :clap2:

African-American Muslims tend to hold the most violent views among U.S. Muslims surveyed by Pew in a poll released this week.

Fully 28 percent of U.S.-born black Muslim respondents said "suicide bombings and other violence against civilians" can be justified sometimes or at least in rare cases. That compares with 9 percent of foreign-born Muslims who hold the same view.

Pew also found that 11 percent of black Muslims living in the U.S. have a favorable opinion of al-Qaida – more than double the share of U.S. Muslims overall who hold that view. Another 21 percent of black Muslims hold only mildly unfavorable views of the terrorist organization responsible for attacking America 10 years ago; while 56 percent of that segment of the Muslim population hold very unfavorable views.

Poll stunner: These American blacks OK with violent attacks

How will you know which black Americans are Muslim?

African Negro's will always hold the most violent views, it's natural.

This is not news to me, but a confirmation of my beliefs

8 years later boy are you wrong

Here are just a few of the attacks that have occurred in 2017:

• Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.
  • In August, a 20-year-old white Nazi sympathizer from Ohio sped his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring at least 19 others.
  • In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.
  • In March 2017, a 28-year-old white man from Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism by New York state authorities.
  • In May, a 35-year-old white man from Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.
In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

When you combine the stupidest, most violent, hateful race in the world with the stupidest, most violent, hateful religion in the world.....well, that's like combining matter and anti-matter.

When you combine the stupidest, most violent, hateful race in the world with the stupidest, most violent, hateful religion in the world.....well, that's like combining matter and anti-matter.
Remember how white Christian Americans treated Jackie Robinson? Glass houses

FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR
FEAR FEAR FEAR

thank goodness your species is to stupid....average IQ 70 ......to pose any threat once humans wake up and stand together against you and your fellow rape apes !! whites are not afraid of you !! whites have been brainwashed into believing we owe you something !! but they are waking up !! and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the black community !! it is a perfect match made in hell .....a violent backwards ignorant cult for a violent ignorant species !!

I wonder what his IQ is.
neil_degrasse_tyson_-_nac_nov_2005.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

New Topics

Forum List

Back