Trump "the most bullied person in the world"

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
A tale of two first ladies - CNN

Absolutely astounding! In addition to all his other victims, the First Lady, in a public interview, has now accused Trump of bullying her. This is a mind blowing admission on her part.

I mean, who else could it be? With 24/7 secret service protection, who else can even get close to her? We know they have separate bedrooms and separate beds, but still he does have access to her alone. You would think that the secret service would be close enough that she could scream for help. Are they not doing their job?

Wow!

Absolutely astounding! In addition to all his other victims, the First Lady, in a public interview, has now accused Trump of bullying her. This is a mind blowing admission on her part.

I mean, who else could it be? With 24/7 secret service protection, who else can even get close to her? We know they have separate bedrooms and separate beds, but still he does have access to her alone. You would think that the secret service would be close enough that she could scream for help. Are they not doing their job?

Wow!

^This is how people know CNN is fake news. Will you dare to claim that article isn't wholly biased to the maximum?

Wow!

^This is how people know CNN is fake news. Will you dare to claim that article isn't wholly biased to the maximum?
Or that it has anything to do with the OP's vapid claims...

Wow!

To understand the article, you first have to read it. And then ask yourself "Who else could bully her other than Trump?" This ain't rocket science (except for Trumpsters!)

Wow!

To understand the article, you first have to read it. And then ask yourself "Who else could bully her other than Trump?" This ain't rocket science (except for Trumpsters!)
I did read the article. It is clear that you have not because it has nothing to do with your asinine claim. If you bothered to read it you would have to throw out everything printed save for 1 sentence then infer from that statement a whole host of things that have no backing and nothing to do with the article to come to the 'conclusion' that you managed to.

Then, to really top it off, you have to have the balls to come on here stating that others have not read the article.

Wow!

I read it, duly noted its batshit-insane leftist slant, and dismissed it accordingly.

This is not journalism. This is the anti-journalism.

Forum List

Back