The Morning Briefing: Please Democrats, Keep Up Your Lunatic Jan. 6 Obsession

so when you said people tried to kill the VP are you saying they didn’t attempt to?
<sigh> I always forget I am dealing with morons...

It is only attempted murder if they had caught up with the VP and tried to string him up. Get it now? Since you morons got nowhere close to any of the lawmakers, you technically cannot be charged. But the fact remains that if you retards had indeed caught up with the VP or any of the other legislatures, you may have tried to harm them and so would have been charged as such.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Eventually, you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:

<sigh> I always forget I am dealing with morons...

It is only attempted murder if they had caught up with the VP and tried to string him up. Get it now? Since you morons got nowhere close to any of the lawmakers, you technically cannot be charged. But the fact remains that if you retards had indeed caught up with the VP or any of the other legislatures, you may have tried to harm them and so would have been charged as such.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Eventually, you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:
so they didn’t try as you said

so they didn’t try as you said
Man, you are a moron. They did try. They just were so incompetent that they never did catch up with the Veep.

If they had, they would have tried to hang him and would have been charged. Get it now?

If you don't maybe you should go for some remedial Reading/Comprehension course. Friendly advice. You're welcome.

Man, you are a moron. They did try. They just were so incompetent that they never did catch up with the Veep.

If they had, they would have tried to hang him and would have been charged. Get it now?

If you don't maybe you should go for some remedial Reading/Comprehension course. Friendly advice. You're welcome.
so they attempted

not yet nobody is charged

Obstruction seems to be working well, especially with all the video evidence. You think the sentences should be longer?
The video of the cop walking calmly through the Senate chamber full of protestors? The videos of the doors opening? The people staying inside the velvet ropes?

The real crime that day was Babbitt's murder. They never got close to one politician and you fucking know it.

Far more likely the Secret Service creates a large pile of dead bodies then leaves once Pence is clear.

The video of the cop walking calmly through the Senate chamber full of protestors? The videos of the doors opening? The people staying inside the velvet ropes?
Probably these are the images he has in mind:
1641588745966.png

1641588785034.png

1641588866808.png

1641588924886.png

So no evidence to the contrary is to be considered? That is not justice.
Reap what you sew, sucker. Is there somebody formally charged that has not or will not get their day in court to have their "evidence" considered? You just do not believe in the rule of law.

The real crime that day was Babbitt's murder. They never got close to one politician and you fucking know it.
Yup, I know they were so incompetent that they didn't get close to any politician even though they tried. Your point?

New Topics

Forum List

Back