The more you have in common

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
with Ashli Babbitt, and the other folks who went to the capitol, the more likely you are to be labeled a "domestic terrorist". If you are a Trump supporter, if you are a vet, if you are white or even hispanic, if you are at all conservative, you are going to be treated as a terrorist by the government. Because the people that run this government hate you and want you to shut up and just pay your taxes until you die. They don't care what you think about anything, and most of them want to fuck your kids, when they're taking a break from robbing you all.

The next time you want to fly somewhere, don't be surprised if TSA singles you out.
The next time you get pulled over might be the day you never go home again.
The next time someone pounds on your door in the small hours of the night, you might have to make a decision between having a firefight with your family in the home, or going quietly and hoping that they only take you away forever, and not the rest of your family.

1610058167639.png

Plan accordingly.

if you are another one of those trump zombies infected by his lies and will go as far as trying to derail your own country as a result of a lost election, you shouldnt expect much sympathy from your own countrymen who are looking for peace and prosperity for the people...

• Banned
if you are another one of those trump zombies infected by his lies and will go as far as trying to derail your own country as a result of a lost election, you shouldnt expect much sympathy from your own countrymen who are looking for peace and prosperity for the people...
If you're just going to spout gibberish don't bother replying.

• Banned
From the link;

"I started monitoring the live streams as I worked from home yesterday – about 2pm, from my memory. I watched a diverse group of Patriots rally for their rights in OUR building – the house that is OF the People, BY the People, and FOR the People. It was remarkably peaceful. Even after they gained access to the Capitol, people were meandering in and out of offices, lounging in the chairs we paid for, and taking selfies. It was wholly unremarkable. Everyone was jovial – after all, we were not there to torch the building but rather make our voice known. It was an earthquake to the Ivory Tower of American Government saying, simply, “we know where you are and we can come here”.

IMG_2504-1024x573.jpg

It contrasted immensely with the media coverage. Apparently, they were a mob. I never knew a mob to stick to the silk railing defined walkways, but okay. Even then, they were doing their best to be respectful to the police. I mean, we ARE the last support barrier of the police. They were thanking them for being there, taking selfies with them, and telling them to be safe. I did not see, in all of the live streams I watched (basically from 2pm EST to midnight) any confrontations that were not initiated by the police being unreasonable.

At some point, reports came in about someone being shot, and I watched on Twitter the video of a woman being wheeled out by EMS. Her name was Ashli Babbit, a 14 year veteran of the USAF. Things continued to escalate. Sporadic fights broke out. Tensions rose. After this, everything came at me as if I was drinking water from a firehose. There were reports of National Guard movements and Pence potentially invoking the 25th Amendment. Then, the evening streams came online, and I watched the over-reaction of police forces harassing people like Millennial Millie and FRICN Media. As I write this, I am watching the certification process on NBC.

IMG_2499.jpg

So why did I compare this to the Intolerable Acts? Even though it is known for Leftist rewriting, let’s consult Wikipedia.

The Intolerable Acts were punitive laws passed by the British Parliament in 1774 after the Boston Tea Party. The laws were meant to punish the Massachusetts colonists for their defiance in the Tea Party protest in reaction to changes in taxation by the British Government. In Great Britain, these laws were referred to as the Coercive Acts.
The acts took away self-governance and rights that Massachusetts had enjoyed since its founding, triggering outrage and indignation in the Thirteen Colonies. They were key developments in the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War in April 1775.
[…..]
The Patriots viewed the acts as an arbitrary violation of the rights of Massachusetts, and in September 1774 they organized the First Continental Congress to coordinate a protest. As tensions escalated, the American Revolutionary War broke out in April 1775, leading in July 1776 to the declaration of an independent United States of America."

• Banned
From the link;

"Our rulers did not enjoy being driven out of the U.S. Capitol. They will seek revenge.

Politicians scampered away through underground passages like frightened bunny rabbits on Wednesday. One report says they “sprinted down to the basement and through the subway tunnels.” Photos show our ruling elites cowering and playing dead. This is the behavior of prey animals. Rabbits may freeze in the presence of a threat.

Journalists were not important enough for the tunnels. A hero at Politico announced “we are hiding behind chairs and tables.” Another valiant journalist was “having a panic attack.” But instead of setting up the gallows, patriots merely doused the paid propagandists with fire extinguishers.

It was humiliating. It was embarrassing. It is something that our self-appointed betters are determined to make impossible to happen again. The deplorables cannot be permitted to fight back.

When the September 11, 2001 attacks happened, our rulers in Washington felt personally threatened. They were scared. They fled like frightened bunnies that day too.

One history says the 2001 evacuation was no more organized than Wednesday’s panic. The House speaker was grabbed by security guys and whisked away. Police ran around yelling about evacuating. There was talk of heading to Andrews Air Force Base, but nobody knew what to do. Sonic booms from military jets panicked our heroic leaders.

They were scared. We may suspect that politicians are lizard creatures, as the Nashville bomber reportedly did, and that Nancy Pelosi is a prime candidate for reptilianism. But lacking proof, we must admit that politicians are unusually flawed specimens of humanity. They react and legislate emotionally.

This happened after 9/11. They erected a massive domestic surveillance apparatus. They created the Department of Homeland Security. They approved the so-called Patriot Act. They authorized warrantless surveillance and secret searches.

Democrat insider and deep state creature John Podesta, whose family has curious taste in artwork, explained the 9/11 response as politicians concluding that “law enforcement and national security officials need new legal tools to fight terrorism.”

History is likely to repeat. This time, instead of the terrorists being foreigners with weird names and poor hygiene, the terrorists will be be American citizens with incorrect politics. Podesta on Wednesday put out a statement calling the Capitol occupiers “violent insurrectionists,” “seditionists,” and, for variety, “domestic insurrectionists.”

This is the new Democrat line. Rep. Linda Sanchez, a California Democrat, says: “Make no mistake: those who violently assaulted the Capitol today are not protesters or Patriots. They are domestic terrorists.” Sen. Chuck Schumer, the New York Democrat who bears no resemblance at all to a reptile, tested the phrase “goons and thugs and domestic terrorists.”

Within only a few hours, the “domestic terrorist” line had been echoed by Rep. Suzanne Bonamici (D-Oregon), Rep. Peter Meijer, (R-Michigan), Rep. Madeline Dean (D-Pennsylvania), Rep. Jackie Speier (D-California), and Kentucky Democrat Gov. Andy Beshear. “Beto” O’Rourke did not disappoint. It scarcely needs to be said that the stalwart patriots at the Lincoln Project and MSNBC fell into line. A list is being made for the purge.

Normal Americans will be tempted to point out Democrats' hypocrisy. Our self-described betters spent 2020 excusing attempts by the street commies to burn down federal courthouses and police stations. The left normalized street violence and occupying government buildings. They turned a blind eye to “autonomous zones” run by warlords. NPR served up the official propaganda with its fawning interview of the author of In Defense Of Looting. We are not allowed to remember that left-wing protesters stormed the Wisconsin State Capitol and Capitol Hill not too long ago.

Of course the left are hypocrites. But dwelling on their hypocrisy is poor preparation for the reality of Democrats taking over Washington, D.C. in two weeks. If federal police already are bold enough to collude with the Biden transition team and harass Patrick Byrne, imagine how much official mischief will happen after the inauguration. The Anti-Domestic Terrorism Act of 2021 isn’t going to write itself. For our anti-American elites who loathe devout Christians, gun owners, and sundry deplorables, Christmas will arrive early this year.

The left is so unhinged they can’t wait until the inauguration to get rid of President Trump. Democrats are demanding that Vice President Pence “invoke the 25th Amendment and begin the process of removing President Trump from office.” A second impeachment attempt is in the works, along with plans to get rid of Sen. Ted Cruz for daring to raise the possibility of election fraud.

Consider what is being done to Trump even by nominal Republicans like Mitt Romney. They want him gone, if not in Gitmo. Twitter gave the president the boot. Facebook exercised its constitutional authority to declare a national emergency and delete a presidential video. Meanwhile, Iran is asking Interpol to arrest Trump on charges of killing an Iranian general. Perhaps Attorney General Merrick Garland can help a fellow out.

If they can do this to a sitting president, they can do it to anyone. As The Intrepid Reporter says: “Leviathan is going to bide its time and then the door kicking will begin.” The FBI was too busy to investigate election fraud but is collecting videos from Wednesday.

Our rulers do not appreciate being humiliated by a bunch of undesirables wearing MAGA hats and Viking horns. When they talk about “domestic terrorists,” they are talking about deplorables. They are planning their revenge."

Forum List

Back