The more one learns about Ted Cruz, the more they realize how awful he is.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
In a previous thread I presented evidence of how Ted Cruz is for erasing America's borders, getting rid of her sovereignty in order to form the North American Union with Canada and Mexico. His wife, Heidi who works for Goldman Sachs is heavily involved in pushing America towards the North American Union.

Now, going back to when Cruz was 18 years old, he wanted to, and apparently still does want to rule the world

Video: 18 Year Old Ted Cruz Aspired to Take Over the World, Become a Dictator

And like any wannabe dictator, nothing like voter intimidation in campaign ads:

Cruz Campaign Sends Letters Admonishing Citizens for Not Voting

No way, no-how will I vote for Cruz, he's the sleaziest, most despicable and dangerous GOP candidate running. If he is the GOP nominee, I will vote third party.

If you'll vote for Clinton, you are admitting to being even dumber than a Cruz supporter. She's the biggest piece of crap in politics today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruz is not acceptable. The Senate would go Dem 56 to 44, and the House would be in jeopardy. If Cruz got the nomination, I think Bloomberg would step in as the centrist alternative.

The more one learns about Ted Cruz, the more one realizes how awful he is.

I actually doubt this is true. At least, it is only true for dumb people, at best. How horrible Ted Cruz is has been apparently for a long time, and there is nothing more to be learned about him to verify the fact.

Cruz is not acceptable. The Senate would go Dem 56 to 44, and the House would be in jeopardy. If Cruz got the nomination, I think Bloomberg would step in as the centrist alternative.

And if Sanders won the Democratic nod, I'm pretty sure that Bloomberg would win.

In a previous thread I presented evidence of how Ted Cruz is for erasing America's borders, getting rid of her sovereignty in order to form the North American Union with Canada and Mexico. His wife, Heidi who works for Goldman Sachs is heavily involved in pushing America towards the North American Union.

Now, going back to when Cruz was 18 years old, he wanted to, and apparently still does want to rule the world

No way, no-how will I vote for Cruz, he's the sleaziest, most despicable and dangerous GOP candidate running. If he is the GOP nominee, I will vote third party.
Cruz is unacceptable as president because he's hostile to privacy rights, due process rights, equal protection rights, voting rights, and the rule of law.

So to summarize:

Ted Cruz is awful because:
1.) My previous thread saying how awful he is.
2.) When he was 18 he made a video acting stupid.
3.) He tells people they should vote!

Got it!

How horrible Ted Cruz is has been apparently for a long time, and there is nothing more to be learned about him to verify the fact.
If Ted Cruz is horrible we sure are not going to accept that based on your word.

You repeatedly defend the greatest phony, coward, liar, scoundrel in president history and voted for him twice! --- and you are going to tell us what "horrible" means?

They're all awful..they are politicians after all. ;)

Ted Cruz wants to erase America's borders? Really?
Can the level of discourse on this site get any lower than its been?

Cruz is unacceptable as president because he's hostile to privacy rights, due process rights, equal protection rights, voting rights, and the rule of law.
No, you're thinking of Hillary Clinton And Bernie Sanders.

The more one learns about Ted Cruz, the more one realizes how awful he is.

I actually doubt this is true. At least, it is only true for dumb people, at best. How horrible Ted Cruz is has been apparently for a long time, and there is nothing more to be learned about him to verify the fact.

Your attack on grammar is a weak attempt at trying to hide the fact that you have nothing of value to contribute to this forum.

oh well, MILLIONS of us said that same thing about Obama and you all still stuck him in as thug in chief over us all. but here's this for Ted:boohoo::boobies:

Here is the image of Cruz's latest direct mail, which has been heavily criticized by everyone.

Scare and intimidation tactics. What an asshole. Telling people that their "voting score" is an "F" and this info will be available to their neighbors. Disgusting.

Lizza-Iowa-Cruz-mailer.jpg

'At the top of the mailers, in a bold red box, are the words “VOTING VIOLATION.” Below that warning is an explanation:
"You are receiving this election notice because of low expected voter turnout in your area. Your individual voting history as well as your neighbors’ are public record. Their scores are published below, and many of them will see your score as well. CAUCUS ON MONDAY TO IMPROVE YOUR SCORE and please encourage your neighbors to caucus as well. A follow-up notice may be issued following Monday’s caucuses.

Below that, a chart appears with the names of the recipient of the mailing as well as his neighbors and their voting “grade” and “score.”

A further explanation appears below the chart:

Voter registration and voter history records are public records distributed by the Iowa Secretary of State and/or county election clerks. This data is not available for use for commercial purposes – use is limited by law. Scores reflect participation in recent elections. [Emphasis added.]'

"""In Iowa, although voter-registration information is free and available to the public, voter history is not. That information is maintained by the secretary of state, who licenses it to campaigns, super PACs, polling firms, and any other entity that might want it. So was the Cruz campaign accurately portraying the voter histories of Iowans? Or did it simply make up the numbers?"""
Ted Cruz’s Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks - The New Yorker

Last edited:

Here is the image of Cruz's latest direct mail, which has been heavily criticized by everyone.

Scare and intimidation tactics. What an asshole. Telling people that their "voting score" is an "F" and this info will be available to their neighbors. Disgusting.

'At the top of the mailers, in a bold red box, are the words “VOTING VIOLATION.” Below that warning is an explanation:
"You are receiving this election notice because of low expected voter turnout in your area. Your individual voting history as well as your neighbors’ are public record. Their scores are published below, and many of them will see your score as well. CAUCUS ON MONDAY TO IMPROVE YOUR SCORE and please encourage your neighbors to caucus as well. A follow-up notice may be issued following Monday’s caucuses.

Below that, a chart appears with the names of the recipient of the mailing as well as his neighbors and their voting “grade” and “score.”

Voter registration and voter history records are public records distributed by the Iowa Secretary of State and/or county election clerks. This data is not available for use for commercial purposes – use is limited by law. Scores reflect participation in recent elections. [Emphasis added.]'

"""In Iowa, although voter-registration information is free and available to the public, voter history is not. That information is maintained by the secretary of state, who licenses it to campaigns, super PACs, polling firms, and any other entity that might want it. So was the Cruz campaign accurately portraying the voter histories of Iowans? Or did it simply make up the numbers?"""
Ted Cruz’s Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks - The New Yorker
Wow, like Democrats never use scare tactics.
The quote is bullshit. Voter history is a public record.

can you prove that jones?.....

Wow, like Democrats never use scare tactics.
The quote is bullshit. Voter history is a public record.

Exactly.

55% is actually generous. Nationwide, more than half the country doesn't vote... that is a matter of record and fact.

I don't see any indication as to who this flyer is from. It doesn't state that it is from Ted Cruz official campaign and I doubt they were even aware it was sent. The claim is that it's from a Cruz PAC... but thank you Senator McCain... we now have this fucked up system in America where "PACs" can do all kinds of crazy shit in the name of the candidate without the candidate's approval.

One of Hillary's PACs started the whole Birther Movement.

But Hacks Love PACs! They can clobber their opponent over the head and implement their own propaganda at the same time.... it's perfect!

Forum List

Back