The Moral Panic of the Covid Cult--Never Forget

Some butthurt Lefties are just doing to downvote this entire thread I guess without a single answer for anything.

This is what they have: butthurt

Because for them, it's STILL a cult. I BELIEVE!! I BELIEVE IN COVID MITIGATION!

Here is something interesting I just came across today, which we should never forget, and which may impact our MSM, and politicians' collective banging of the war drums, i.e., military readiness.

I am not, however, saying other nations, have not done the same. I do not know if they made this a requirement or not.

In our nation, the FDA supposedly "approved," the jab. But here is a little secret, that most do not get. The only version of this "vaccine," that was ever approved, was something called, "Comirnaty." For some reason or other, which I have never been able to discern, this version of the vaccine, was rarely, if ever, available to take. Maybe the elites got it? I can't say.

It is now causing problems with the military mandate.

1664330878025.png

<snip>
1664330925262.png

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F1a2ecbff-3196-44c3-8906-b27ba4bf29e3_1450x498.jpeg

TRUMP is the one that shut the country down.

WTF?
Then why did the retard brag about it, of course?

TRUMP was the fucking president, you retard.

Do you think THEY made Trump say this?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me".

And MORE people have died under xiden.

DURRRRRR

Apparently, from everything you have just posted?

They have attempted to stop the destruction of the value of the dollar.
Really?
How did Trump, save something that wasn't in danger?
Thus, making the value of the dollar, and thus, the cost of living not explode. Hypocrites. You would have thought they might have tried to do something like that when Trump was president, huh? :rolleyes:

If prices continue to rise, which every spending bill the DNC passes, causes prices to rise, then what ever little resources the poor have, cover less and less expenses each month. And social programs do NOT get more resources, you do know that, right?
WTF?
US spending bills cause prices to rise?
For the entire world?

How does ANY president insulate their country from inflation?
When that country relies on imports.
These concepts are probably beyond you though
YES, they are, that's only because your "concepts" make absolutely no sense.
. . . You probably have no idea how those votes are connected to ensuring that the poor are able to make their paychecks, federal and state aid, and social security checks cover their expense every month, do you?
Biden doesn't want to privatize or eliminate Social Security and medicare.
Republican do.

As Trump added $8 trillion to the debt in 4 years?
Didn't hear republicans whining then.

Just like clockwork, a democrat becomes president, republicans whine about spending.........ANY spending.

Here is something interesting I just came across today, which we should never forget, and which may impact our MSM, and politicians' collective banging of the war drums, i.e., military readiness.

I am not, however, saying other nations, have not done the same. I do not know if they made this a requirement or not.

In our nation, the FDA supposedly "approved," the jab. But here is a little secret, that most do not get. The only version of this "vaccine," that was ever approved, was something called, "Comirnaty." For some reason or other, which I have never been able to discern, this version of the vaccine, was rarely, if ever, available to take. Maybe the elites got it? I can't say.

It is now causing problems with the military mandate.

View attachment 702436

<snip>
View attachment 702437
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F1a2ecbff-3196-44c3-8906-b27ba4bf29e3_1450x498.jpeg

Yep.

They think we're stupid.

Sadly, too many of us really are.

Really?

WTF?
For the entire world?

Republican do.

Just like clockwork, a democrat becomes president, republicans whine about spending.........ANY spending.

Trump stopped travel BEFORE ANYONE. And you all called him a xenophobe.

HE acted while your people dithered.

You can lead a horse to water.

What did you want Biden to do?
FORCE vaccinations?

DURRRRRRR, yourself.
dithering.

Vaccinations don't seem to work. I find it hilarious that you don't hold xiden to the same standards you hold Trump.

I believe that is called intellectual dishonesty.

Trump stopped travel BEFORE ANYONE. And you all called him a xenophobe.
As usual..............FOS.

A day after the WHO decision, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar declared a public health emergency for the U.S. for the novel coronavirus and announced travel restrictions to and from China, effective Feb. 2.

Australia imposed its entry ban on travelers from China, which was quite similar to the United States’, one day before the United States acted. New Zealand and Israel imposed their travel bans on the same day as the United States.”

“The Marshall Islands, for instance, imposed the earliest travel ban against China on January 24,”.
“North Korea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Macau, Kazakhstan, Micronesia, Laos, Malaysia, etc. all imposed some form of travel restriction against China in January as well.
HE acted while your people dithered.
Trump was acting..........out.................like a child, he is.

Really?

WTF?
For the entire world?

Republican do.

You clearly did not understand my post. I told you that Trump was just as responsible for destroying the purchasing power of the dollar.

OTH? THAT does not excuse the fact that BIDEN and his Green New Deal, sustainable development Great Reset Nazis have a plan to completely destroy society, to create a global technocratic police state.

These concepts are probably beyond you though. . . You probably have no idea how those votes are connected to ensuring that the poor are able to make their paychecks, federal and state aid, and social security checks cover their expense every month, do you?

. . and I even foresaw that you would be too dim, or too inoculated in your partisan politics to get this.

6v0wok.jpg

The holes in masks are 10 times the size of the Covid-19 virus.
The masks are worthless but virtue signalers wear one or two of them.

Walgreen's survey of 5,000 stores showed that the highest rate of Covid-19 infection were those who had 4 shots, followed by 3 shots, followed by 2 shots.
The lowest level of infection was the group who had NO vaccinations ordered by many companies and the government.

Great Britain has almost identical findings:

1664468902979.png

Leftists hate facts and science.

Last edited:
The holes in masks are 10 times the size of the Covid-19 virus.
The masks are worthless but virtue signalers wear one or two of them.

Walgreen's survey of 5,000 stores showed that the highest rate of Covid-19 infection were those who had 4 shots, followed by 3 shots, followed by 2 shots.
The lowest level of infection was the group who had NO vaccinations ordered by many companies and the government.

Great Britain has almost identical findings:

View attachment 703134

Leftists hate facts and science.
shhhhh.. . . .

BBC Drops BOMBSHELL About Vaxx Injuries!​

Forum List

Back