The Mooch! Why Scaramucci now calls Trump 'Horrific' and 'Despicable'? Keep Spewing Mooch!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017

upload_2019-9-11_13-12-20.png

Hmm? Go Mooch!? LOL... And we are not even in 2020. The Great Orange Douche gets exposed more and more every day.

• Banned
Everybody thinks Scaramucci is a dick.:2up:
Some dicks see their erroring ways.

Keep Explaining Thangs to this National 38% DOPers! Go, Mooch! I feel a new SNL appearance in coming.

But, Really the DOPers know they elected a Huge Criminal Orange Turd.

DOPers own this Turd and the Damage it does.

upload_2019-9-11_13-27-14.png

Last edited:
When a turn coat self promoter like the Mooch speaks poorly of the President it actually helps the President....some might surmise that Trump sent him out the door angry and bitter on purpose knowing he would make an ass out of himself.....

• Banned
When a turn coat self promoter like the Mooch speaks poorly of the President it actually helps the President....some might surmise that Trump sent him out the door angry and bitter on purpose knowing he would make an ass out of himself.....

Where are the Great Douche responses to the Mooch? Is the Mooch under some NDA?
What he has said so far seems to be not under any NDA restrictions. Like speaking ill of the Great Douche.

View attachment 278681
Hmm? Go Mooch!? LOL... And we are not even in 2020. The Great Orange Douche gets exposed more and more every day.

It seems that the HATE from the Progressives grown every day and TDS is a driving force. The more they hate the more I repect the man. I am so glad he came along and threw a wrench in to the Democratic machine. I hope we can keep him moving in the same direction, He will be remember in History that is for sure, depending on how is writing it.

I don’t think he’s enlightening anyone. As long as energy prices stay low and democrat fascist restrictions on American liberty are rolled back and Muslim terrorists (redundancy) are exterminated, who cares?

• Banned
Guess This guy will be spewing soon.

upload_2019-9-11_16-26-2.png

Forum List

Back