The month of Ramadan

Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus’ values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus’ values better than Christians.

1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.
Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

3. Jesus taught his disciples to offer the greeting of “Peace” (Luke 10:5), and then set the example: “Peace be with you” (Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26). Who continues this practice to this day, Christians or Muslims? “Peace be with you” is the meaning of the Muslim greeting, “Assalam alaikum.” Interestingly enough, we find this greeting in Judaism as well (Genesis 43:23, Numbers 6:26, Judges 6:23, I Samuel 1:17 and I Samuel 25:6).
Religious Practices

1. Jesus was circumcised (Luke 2:21). Paul taught it wasn’t necessary (Rom 4:11 and Gal 5:2). Muslims believe it is.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:. Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

3. Jesus didn’t give or take usury, in compliance with the Old Testament prohibition (Exodus 22:25). Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament and the Quran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economies of most Christian countries, however, are structured upon usury.

4. Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?
Practices of Worship

1. Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

2. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

3. Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:, and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

4. Jesus made pilgrimage for the purpose of worship, as all Orthodox Jews aspire to do. The Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is well known, and is alluded to in the Bible (see The First and Final Commandment).
Matters of Creed

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

One wonders what happened between the practices of the first generation of Jesus’ followers and the Christians of modern day. At the same time, we have to respect the fact that Muslims exemplify Jesus’ teachings more than Christians do. Furthermore, we should remember that the Old Testament foretold three prophets to follow. John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were numbers one and two, and Jesus Christ himself predicted the third and last. Hence, both Old and New Testaments speak of a final prophet, and we would be amiss if we didn’t consider that final prophet to be Muhammad, and the final revelation to be that of Islam

Jesus Christ (عليه السلام) in Islam Last Lecture by Ahmed Deedat (رحمه الله)

Not about Jesus. Tell us how Islam really feels about non-Muslims.

Muhammed said, "Be kind to the Christians. They are nearest us in faith."

That verse has been abrogated by the verse of the sword. Next.

LOLOL.. Muslims are only allowed defensive wars against anyone who wants to destroy them.. Aren't you bright enough to get that BOTH are true for them? Have you forgotten that the Christian king of Ethiopia gave the Muslims sanctury in the early years?

Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus’ values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus’ values better than Christians.

1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.
Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

3. Jesus taught his disciples to offer the greeting of “Peace” (Luke 10:5), and then set the example: “Peace be with you” (Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26). Who continues this practice to this day, Christians or Muslims? “Peace be with you” is the meaning of the Muslim greeting, “Assalam alaikum.” Interestingly enough, we find this greeting in Judaism as well (Genesis 43:23, Numbers 6:26, Judges 6:23, I Samuel 1:17 and I Samuel 25:6).
Religious Practices

1. Jesus was circumcised (Luke 2:21). Paul taught it wasn’t necessary (Rom 4:11 and Gal 5:2). Muslims believe it is.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:. Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

3. Jesus didn’t give or take usury, in compliance with the Old Testament prohibition (Exodus 22:25). Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament and the Quran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economies of most Christian countries, however, are structured upon usury.

4. Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?
Practices of Worship

1. Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

2. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

3. Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:, and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

4. Jesus made pilgrimage for the purpose of worship, as all Orthodox Jews aspire to do. The Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is well known, and is alluded to in the Bible (see The First and Final Commandment).
Matters of Creed

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

One wonders what happened between the practices of the first generation of Jesus’ followers and the Christians of modern day. At the same time, we have to respect the fact that Muslims exemplify Jesus’ teachings more than Christians do. Furthermore, we should remember that the Old Testament foretold three prophets to follow. John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were numbers one and two, and Jesus Christ himself predicted the third and last. Hence, both Old and New Testaments speak of a final prophet, and we would be amiss if we didn’t consider that final prophet to be Muhammad, and the final revelation to be that of Islam

Jesus Christ (عليه السلام) in Islam Last Lecture by Ahmed Deedat (رحمه الله)

Not about Jesus. Tell us how Islam really feels about non-Muslims.

Muhammed said, "Be kind to the Christians. They are nearest us in faith."

BS^^^^ Non-muslims are seriously oppressed in accordance with islamic law which muslim SCHOLARS
('god' help us) base on what they believe are the words of Muhammad.

I have great content and hate towards anything Islamic

I don't-----I have been very objective. I was so friendly towards islam that I got invited to visit a mosque----
it was a shocking experience for me------I DID NOT EXPECT ..... what I heard in the "KHUTBAH JUMAAT"----I almost threw up
What did they say ??

it was on a Good Friday -----I was a student at the time----a day off. There were lots of little boys with
their fathers in the mosque-----I saw in the back---an observer. The Imam was supposed to be some kind of visiting GENIUS (I was told) He delivered a lecture-----like a sermon describing the "FACT" that the story about Jesus being Crucified in the NT is a FRAUD!!!!
invented by the "EVIL CHRISTIANS, ENEMIES OF ISLAAM!!!!|" The mosque was in Manhattan, NY---the kids at the mosque were school boys. -----SHEEEESH----it was circa 1970 ----when we were all singing KUMBAYA---and --I'D LIKE TO BUY THE WORLD A COKE -----no one murmured----I took deep breaths to avoid vomiting

So he was an ignorant Imam.. Muslims don't believe in blood sacrifice and they don't think a holy man like Jesus should die such a cruel humiliatig death.. so the think Judas was crucified in his place. Suits their sense of justice. They don't understand why Christians aren't overjoyed with that news.

believe it or not----you have told me aspects of islamic belief that is not at all new to me nor is it at all impressive ----EXCEPT it underscores the fact that islamic "history" and self evaluation is SHOEHORNED to islamic tastes. I was only 20 years old when I happily conversed with interest with young muslims in the USA for FURTHER EDUCATION-----I was damned opened minded----------back then.

How did you come to marry a young man from Yemen and speak so derisively of his religion and culture?

And funny thing. Ethiopians come from one of the oldest Christian countries in the world, yet it is not uncommon to see an Ethiopian woman, usually older, wear a white scarf
That is of little surprise. In the NT there is a passage which obliges women to cover their heads.

Ya. I know. I am a cradle Catholic and I personally experienced it, pinning a tissue to my head just to enter the church. This is by far not the only reason why I quit Catholicism in my teens, but it certainly is one of them. These religions (Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and others) seem to pick on women for some reason. I'm so happy that I got rid of it early.
Well, there is a form of what may be called discrimination with regard of women in many religions. Requirements for certain appearance and attire, factual prohibition to hold high positions in priest hierarchy etc.

Should it be changed? It may well be it should. In any case, all 'external' features of faith have little value for me.

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19.

Do you ever NOT lie

Age of Aisha at marriage----which was about seven---has become a CAUSECELEBRE in islamic "scholarly"
circles since it has come under criticism by KAFFIRIN.
There are all sorts of calculations PROVING that she was virtually an old maid and demonstrating the
CREATIVITY of islamic scholarship and debate

Aisha's age when she married the Prophet Muhammad

According to almost all the historians, Asma the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha. It is reported in Taqreeb al-Tehzeeb as well as Al-Bidayah wa al-Nihayah that Asma died in the 73rd year after migration of Muhammad when she was 100 years old. Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in the 73rd year after Migration to Medina, she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of migration. If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Aisha should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Aisha - if she got married in 1 AH (after Migration to Medina) or 2 AH - was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

Update 2: According to many Ahadith in Bukhari, it is believed Aisha participated in the battle of Badr and Uhud.Also in Bukhari (Kitabu’l-maghazi) Ibn `Umar states that the Prophet did not permit me to participate in Uhud, as at that time, I was 14 years old. But on the day of Khandaq, when I was 15 years old, the Prophet permitted my participation. So if it was not allowed to participate in Uhud for people younger than 15, then Aisha would be atleast 15 in those battles..

According to almost all the historians, Asma the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha. It is reported in Taqreeb al-Tehzeeb as well as Al-Bidayah wa al-Nihayah that Asma died in the 73rd year after migration of Muhammad when she was 100 years old. Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in the 73rd year after Migration to Medina, she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of migration. If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Aisha should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Aisha - if she got married in 1 AH (after Migration to Medina) or 2 AH - was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

Update 2: According to many Ahadith in Bukhari, it is believed Aisha participated in the battle of Badr and Uhud.Also in Bukhari (Kitabu’l-maghazi) Ibn `Umar states that the Prophet did not permit me to participate in Uhud, as at that time, I was 14 years old. But on the day of Khandaq, when I was 15 years old, the Prophet permitted my participation. So if it was not allowed to participate in Uhud for people younger than 15, then Aisha would be atleast 15 in those battles..
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378 - The Book of Marriage - كتاب النكاح - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)
"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

an interesting reality of ARABIA-----which can logically be considered to include mostly both Saudi Arabia and
Yemen. Birthdays are not much of an issue. For some muslims even a "birthday party" currently is
"haram" Back in the day of AL NABI---there were no
birthcertificate documents In fact----there might be
birthcertificates NOW in Saudi Arabia----but hubby, who was born in Yemen NEVAH GOT ONE---nor was
one made----he was SORTA recorded when he was born by some sort of government (british mandate)
official------but today YEMEN SAYS "HUH"? His
dad did write the dates of his kids' births in his
prayer book-----but that got lost at the time of the ESCAPE. As to muslims of the past 1400 years----the
overwhelming majority were illiterate-------so there you have it with BIRTHDAYS ---and even KNOWING how old people are-----it's all a matter of guess work
even in recent times---_BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS---virtually a NON ISSUE. People were described as
either "young" or "old" It seems clear that AL NABI did not write the dates of the birth of his kids
in his koran------he didn't have one and he didn't know how to write

Do car bombings stop during ramadan?

They probably offer big discounts on suicide vests for children at this time of year.

What a sick, sick thing to say. Pathetic.
But so accurate

Not accurate at all. Muslims are fasting in Ramadan now. It's like Lent. Just this afternoon I was waiting at a bus stop and began talking with a Muslim woman who barely spoke any English. She said that she was from Afghanistan and that she and her child were safe here. All she had was a bus card to get her to a doctor's appointment, but it turned out that there was no money on it. I told the driver that I would pay for her, but he just waived her in. I gave her some extra bucks because I realized that she did not have the bus fare to get her back home. I don't know what will happen next, but I know that this woman was not concerned with suicide vests. She asked for my number. I did not think to get her's. I hope that she calls me. I can't speak Urdu, but I know a Pakistani who is fluent. He's a great guy, and he owes me one.
She must have been hot in her niqab. You should have told her that you have 100 camels, she would have been very impressed. Her father would have wanted to sell her to you for some.
You sure do have a way with people. What can possibly go wrong with a bedside manner like that. :rolleyes:
Hey, that's what they do in sheet countries. The younger the girl, the more camel she'll cost.

The money or property goes to the bride... and its hers alone by law.

The marriage age has gone up just like life expectancy has gone up with heathcare and education.
Education costs are going up? Why, does the koran cost more these days?
And healthcare going up as well because it's getting more expensive to fly your citizens to countries where they have real hospitals.
Well, at least the wife gets the camels but has to fuck a stranger for the rest of her life. Not really a good trade off.

They have excellent hospitals and universities. They are turning out women engineers, lawyers, doctors, pilots.

As I said earlier, you are profoundly ignorant.
Most Muslims countries have shit. Maybe the Saudis have some good universities, but they are the worst at treating their women.

Nope.. Women in Arabia are cherished... and they have a lot of power, control the money and own and operate a lot of businesses.
They just got the right to drive, wtf are you talking about. Sheesh, talk about ignorant.

IMHO----driving was the least of THE PROBLEMS OF SAUDI WOMEN-----who actually have far less problems than 100s of millions of other. Surada is right about money------no money is a big liability for muslim women
That and having 3 sister wives. :omg:

Bedouin women have always driven. .. and women drove in compounds and university campuses.. There really were no roads or traffic cops or rest stations and family facilities on the highways until about 20 years ago. It was one of Salman's projects even before he was CP.

Depends... They write their own marriage contract. And multiple wives are not so common anymore.
But polygamy still happens, meaning it's legal, and Salman cuts up journalists. What a piece of shit country, we should nuke them and just take their oil. Buncha sand monkeys.

Well, Muhammed wanted the people to stop exposing baby girls so he supported the idea than every woman needed a family and a tribe. Saudi Arabia is a VERY harsh environment. Most of his wives were older widows.

I know King Salman .. He is an amazing man.. Very kind and very wise. 20 years ago MBL was 16.
So it's kind and wise to have journalists cut into pieces because you don't like what they write? Mohammed was a pedophile.

She was 9, making Mo a child rapist.

Nope. Aisha was born before the Call. She was 19.
“The Messenger of God married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine.”
Are you calling her a liar and the hadith fake news?

Its an error. Those Hadiths came out of Persia 200 years after the death of Muhammed. Most of them are NOT authenticated.. Aisha was born before the Call and there's ample evidence.

Aisha's sister Asma was ten years older. Aisha was born in 605 (595 + 10 = 605) and her age during the Migration was 17 (27-10 = 17).

Since her marriage took place seven months after the Migration , it means that the age of Hz. Aisha passed seventeen and was close to eighteen at that time.

Last edited:

They probably offer big discounts on suicide vests for children at this time of year.

But so accurate

Not accurate at all. Muslims are fasting in Ramadan now. It's like Lent. Just this afternoon I was waiting at a bus stop and began talking with a Muslim woman who barely spoke any English. She said that she was from Afghanistan and that she and her child were safe here. All she had was a bus card to get her to a doctor's appointment, but it turned out that there was no money on it. I told the driver that I would pay for her, but he just waived her in. I gave her some extra bucks because I realized that she did not have the bus fare to get her back home. I don't know what will happen next, but I know that this woman was not concerned with suicide vests. She asked for my number. I did not think to get her's. I hope that she calls me. I can't speak Urdu, but I know a Pakistani who is fluent. He's a great guy, and he owes me one.
She must have been hot in her niqab. You should have told her that you have 100 camels, she would have been very impressed. Her father would have wanted to sell her to you for some.
You sure do have a way with people. What can possibly go wrong with a bedside manner like that. :rolleyes:
Hey, that's what they do in sheet countries. The younger the girl, the more camel she'll cost.

The marriage age has gone up just like life expectancy has gone up with heathcare and education.
And healthcare going up as well because it's getting more expensive to fly your citizens to countries where they have real hospitals.
Well, at least the wife gets the camels but has to fuck a stranger for the rest of her life. Not really a good trade off.

They have excellent hospitals and universities. They are turning out women engineers, lawyers, doctors, pilots.

Most Muslims countries have shit. Maybe the Saudis have some good universities, but they are the worst at treating their women.

Nope.. Women in Arabia are cherished... and they have a lot of power, control the money and own and operate a lot of businesses.
They just got the right to drive, wtf are you talking about. Sheesh, talk about ignorant.

IMHO----driving was the least of THE PROBLEMS OF SAUDI WOMEN-----who actually have far less problems than 100s of millions of other. Surada is right about money------no money is a big liability for muslim women

Bedouin women have always driven. .. and women drove in compounds and university campuses.. There really were no roads or traffic cops or rest stations and family facilities on the highways until about 20 years ago. It was one of Salman's projects even before he was CP.

Depends... They write their own marriage contract. And multiple wives are not so common anymore.
But polygamy still happens, meaning it's legal, and Salman cuts up journalists. What a piece of shit country, we should nuke them and just take their oil. Buncha sand monkeys.

Well, Muhammed wanted the people to stop exposing baby girls so he supported the idea than every woman needed a family and a tribe. Saudi Arabia is a VERY harsh environment. Most of his wives were older widows.

I know King Salman .. He is an amazing man.. Very kind and very wise. 20 years ago MBL was 16.
So it's kind and wise to have journalists cut into pieces because you don't like what they write? Mohammed was a pedophile.

“The Messenger of God married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine.”

Its an error. Those Hadiths came out of Persia 200 years after the death of Muhammed. Most of them are NOT authenticated.. Aisha was born before the Call and there's ample evidence.

"ample evidence" ----such as it is. My maternal
grandfather was born sometime around the holiday
PURIM. PERSIA-----I was born near the holiday PURIM too. If you ask a SUNNI -----shiites are
LIARS

Don't tell me -- you were there.

I mean, if you can pretend you are female and were an oil Executive in 1950, you can pretend most anything , right Akbar?

But so accurate

Aisha's sister Asma was ten years older. Aisha was born in 605 (595 + 10 = 605) and her age during the Migration was 17 (27-10 = 17).

Since her marriage took place seven months after the Migration , it means that the age of Hz. Aisha passed seventeen and was close to eighteen at that time.
ok. We dont like that part of the religion, so we will just say its wrong.
Maybe it was an allegory
ding
:lol:

an interesting reality of ARABIA-----which can logically be considered to include mostly both Saudi Arabia and
Yemen. Birthdays are not much of an issue. For some muslims even a "birthday party" currently is
birthcertificates NOW in Saudi Arabia----but hubby, who was born in Yemen NEVAH GOT ONE---nor was
one made----he was SORTA recorded when he was born by some sort of government (british mandate)
prayer book-----but that got lost at the time of the ESCAPE. As to muslims of the past 1400 years----the
overwhelming majority were illiterate-------so there you have it with BIRTHDAYS ---and even KNOWING how old people are-----it's all a matter of guess work
even in recent times---_BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS---virtually a NON ISSUE. People were described as
either "young" or "old" It seems clear that AL NABI did not write the dates of the birth of his kids

True, no one knew their birthdays, but they know Aisha was born before the Call

But so accurate

Maybe it was an allegory
ding

The Arabs raised horses, camels and goats so they were well aware of the danger of human females or livestock bearing offspring too early.

But so accurate

PURIM. PERSIA-----I was born near the holiday PURIM too. If you ask a SUNNI -----shiites are
LIARS

Sunni and Shia get along pretty well in Arabia.. The Shia work in the oil business ... (like my friend Ali Naimi) and they are very strong in the merchant class.

What exacrly makes you so hostile?

True, no one knew their birthdays, but they know Aisha was born before the Call

But so accurate

Maybe it was an allegory
ding

The Arabs raised horses, camels and goats so they were well aware of the danger of human females or livestock bearing offspring too early.

Nine is too early. What has that got to do with
marriage? According to WIKKI----Aisha did not
have children

But so accurate

Maybe it was an allegory
ding
I can't wait to see what it has to say about the Hadith where big MO tells his soldiers to rape women in front of their husbands and then kill the men.

But so accurate

LIARS

Sunni and Shia get along pretty well in Arabia.. The Shia work in the oil business ... (like my friend Ali Naimi) and they are very strong in the merchant class.

What exacrly makes you so hostile?

is arabia for you SAUDI ARABIA? I am not hostile. If I were HOSTILE, muslims would not have TOLD ME
In Pakistan, sunnis hunt shiites like they are DUCKS---
the favored form is DRIVE BY SHOOTINGS. In Yemen,
most shiites are houthis-----sunnis hate them

I see many non-muslims using quote's from the Hadith to back their claims about Aisha's age when she married Muhammad.
These people do not realize there are 5 categories of Hadith (kinda like a rating system) based on reliability of the person who narrated the story written in the Hadith's.
Every story about Muhammad was included in the Hadith, and it's up to the reader to see which one of the 5 reliability categories has been assigned to it. From totally authentic to somewhat doubtful. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back