The month of Ramadan

Do car bombings stop during ramadan?

They probably offer big discounts on suicide vests for children at this time of year.

What a sick, sick thing to say. Pathetic.
But so accurate

Not accurate at all. Muslims are fasting in Ramadan now. It's like Lent. Just this afternoon I was waiting at a bus stop and began talking with a Muslim woman who barely spoke any English. She said that she was from Afghanistan and that she and her child were safe here. All she had was a bus card to get her to a doctor's appointment, but it turned out that there was no money on it. I told the driver that I would pay for her, but he just waived her in. I gave her some extra bucks because I realized that she did not have the bus fare to get her back home. I don't know what will happen next, but I know that this woman was not concerned with suicide vests. She asked for my number. I did not think to get her's. I hope that she calls me. I can't speak Urdu, but I know a Pakistani who is fluent. He's a great guy, and he owes me one.
She must have been hot in her niqab. You should have told her that you have 100 camels, she would have been very impressed. Her father would have wanted to sell her to you for some.
You sure do have a way with people. What can possibly go wrong with a bedside manner like that. :rolleyes:
Hey, that's what they do in sheet countries. The younger the girl, the more camel she'll cost.

The money or property goes to the bride... and its hers alone by law.

The marriage age has gone up just like life expectancy has gone up with heathcare and education.

surada knows the propaganda but not the societies
and people of which he claims expertise. In fact---the
BRIDE PRICE goes to the Bride's family which POETICALLY is construed to mean----to HER (LOL).
The legal marriage age is a joke----just as the ban on
FGM is ignored in the villages of Egypt-----even---sometimes in the USA

They probably offer big discounts on suicide vests for children at this time of year.

But so accurate

Not accurate at all. Muslims are fasting in Ramadan now. It's like Lent. Just this afternoon I was waiting at a bus stop and began talking with a Muslim woman who barely spoke any English. She said that she was from Afghanistan and that she and her child were safe here. All she had was a bus card to get her to a doctor's appointment, but it turned out that there was no money on it. I told the driver that I would pay for her, but he just waived her in. I gave her some extra bucks because I realized that she did not have the bus fare to get her back home. I don't know what will happen next, but I know that this woman was not concerned with suicide vests. She asked for my number. I did not think to get her's. I hope that she calls me. I can't speak Urdu, but I know a Pakistani who is fluent. He's a great guy, and he owes me one.
She must have been hot in her niqab. You should have told her that you have 100 camels, she would have been very impressed. Her father would have wanted to sell her to you for some.
You sure do have a way with people. What can possibly go wrong with a bedside manner like that. :rolleyes:
Hey, that's what they do in sheet countries. The younger the girl, the more camel she'll cost.

The marriage age has gone up just like life expectancy has gone up with heathcare and education.

BRIDE PRICE goes to the Bride's family which POETICALLY is construed to mean----to HER (LOL).

Perhaps in Yemen the bride price goes to the family.. Not so in Arabia.. Its a gift for the bride and she writes her marriage contract.

But so accurate

Education costs are going up? Why, does the koran cost more these days?
And healthcare going up as well because it's getting more expensive to fly your citizens to countries where they have real hospitals.
Well, at least the wife gets the camels but has to fuck a stranger for the rest of her life. Not really a good trade off.

They have excellent hospitals and universities. They are turning out women engineers, lawyers, doctors, pilots.

As I said earlier, you are profoundly ignorant.
Most Muslims countries have shit. Maybe the Saudis have some good universities, but they are the worst at treating their women.

Reality can be harsh:

The radical Islamist movement is not part of mainstream Islam. Think southern baptist on steroids in comparison to mainstream Christianity.

Is that the same with the treatment of women, gays, honor killings, terrorist attacks in the name of islam???

Isn't it true that sunnis and shites would be happy to kill each other off? Isn't there a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia presently on-going??

Man you are so full of shit.

Yes, gays are brutally treated in many Arab countries. (In one of the Indonesian islands recently, two young gay men were brutally whipped,)

But it is necessary to remember a few things.

1. In Syria, for example, gays -- I have read -- were quietly tolerated so long as they stayed in the closet. (That was the situation before the Civil War at least.)

2. Christians in Europe & the U.S. until recently were also harsh in their treatment of gay people.

a. After World War II, the Allied forces freed all the concentration camp inmates-- EXCEPT men who had been sent there for violating Nazi anti-gay laws.

b. The Englishman who helped saved his country from Nazi invasion was discovered to be gay after the war. He was offered jail or chemical castration. He chose the latter. A few years later, he apparently committed suicide.

c. Here in the States, the police regularly entrapped thousands of gay men, resulting in many of them losing their jobs. New York City cops would even urge landlords to evict gay tenants.

3. Today many countries in Africa brutally treat gays. It is said that some Christian missionaries from the United States urge those countries to do so.
Syria---ALAWIT MUSLIMS which aren't like the other muslim sects. Assad and the alawits protect (or were protecting before the civil war) miniority religions including christians from the bigger muslim sects such as the Sunni. Nothing that the alawits do should be confused with their eviler counter parts.

The Alwites are above the law in Syria.. They are free to manufacture and smuggle drugs and to kidnapp for ransom. The Christians were terrified of them.. Syria has always been about assassinations.
The christians built churches under them and had no issues---once the sunni and other muslims invaded--they burned down the churches with the people still alive in them. I think the christians fear the other muslim sects that now trying to kill the alawits and the christians.

But so accurate

Perhaps in Yemen the bride price goes to the family.. Not so in Arabia.. Its a gift for the bride and she writes her marriage contract.
And then she puts a black sheet back over her in a desert country. That must be so fun!

But so accurate

And healthcare going up as well because it's getting more expensive to fly your citizens to countries where they have real hospitals.
Well, at least the wife gets the camels but has to fuck a stranger for the rest of her life. Not really a good trade off.

They have excellent hospitals and universities. They are turning out women engineers, lawyers, doctors, pilots.

Most Muslims countries have shit. Maybe the Saudis have some good universities, but they are the worst at treating their women.

Nope.. Women in Arabia are cherished... and they have a lot of power, control the money and own and operate a lot of businesses.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz
You are allowed to beat your wife with a miswak and a silk handkerchief. Beyond that you are instructed to divorce her.
You can beat her as you're brushing your teeth. :lmao:
View attachment 482734

throwing nitric acid in her face is not MENTIONED

Are you talking about Afghanistan?

Lots of places. Pakistan, Bangla Desh, ---even up to date Egypt in parts, India, ---places whose people I have encountered in the USA------I have known very few Afghanis

Reality can be harsh:

The radical Islamist movement is not part of mainstream Islam. Think southern baptist on steroids in comparison to mainstream Christianity.

Is that the same with the treatment of women, gays, honor killings, terrorist attacks in the name of islam???

Isn't it true that sunnis and shites would be happy to kill each other off? Isn't there a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia presently on-going??

Yes, gays are brutally treated in many Arab countries. (In one of the Indonesian islands recently, two young gay men were brutally whipped,)

1. In Syria, for example, gays -- I have read -- were quietly tolerated so long as they stayed in the closet. (That was the situation before the Civil War at least.)

2. Christians in Europe & the U.S. until recently were also harsh in their treatment of gay people.

a. After World War II, the Allied forces freed all the concentration camp inmates-- EXCEPT men who had been sent there for violating Nazi anti-gay laws.

b. The Englishman who helped saved his country from Nazi invasion was discovered to be gay after the war. He was offered jail or chemical castration. He chose the latter. A few years later, he apparently committed suicide.

c. Here in the States, the police regularly entrapped thousands of gay men, resulting in many of them losing their jobs. New York City cops would even urge landlords to evict gay tenants.

3. Today many countries in Africa brutally treat gays. It is said that some Christian missionaries from the United States urge those countries to do so.
Syria---ALAWIT MUSLIMS which aren't like the other muslim sects. Assad and the alawits protect (or were protecting before the civil war) miniority religions including christians from the bigger muslim sects such as the Sunni. Nothing that the alawits do should be confused with their eviler counter parts.

The Alwites are above the law in Syria.. They are free to manufacture and smuggle drugs and to kidnapp for ransom. The Christians were terrified of them.. Syria has always been about assassinations.
The christians built churches under them and had no issues---once the sunni and other muslims invaded--they burned down the churches with the people still alive in them. I think the christians fear the other muslim sects that now trying to kill the alawits and the christians.

Built what churches under them? Have you ever visited any Churches in Damascus?

You are allowed to beat your wife with a miswak and a silk handkerchief. Beyond that you are instructed to divorce her.
View attachment 482734

Lots of places. Pakistan, Bangla Desh, ---even up to date Egypt in parts, India, ---places whose people I have encountered in the USA------I have known very few Afghanis

They are very, very poor.. like Yemen. It makes a difference.

But so accurate

Nope.. Women in Arabia are cherished... and they have a lot of power, control the money and own and operate a lot of businesses.
They just got the right to drive, wtf are you talking about. Sheesh, talk about ignorant.

View attachment 482734

They are very, very poor.. like Yemen. It makes a difference.

Afghanis?---well not the ones I met decades ago----
They were graduates of a medical school in Kabul.
They were doing fine

But so accurate

They just got the right to drive, wtf are you talking about. Sheesh, talk about ignorant.

IMHO----driving was the least of THE PROBLEMS OF SAUDI WOMEN-----who actually have far less problems than 100s of millions of other. Surada is right about money------no money is a big liability for muslim women

But so accurate

IMHO----driving was the least of THE PROBLEMS OF SAUDI WOMEN-----who actually have far less problems than 100s of millions of other. Surada is right about money------no money is a big liability for muslim women
That and having 3 sister wives. :omg:

But so accurate

Bedouin women have always driven. .. and women drove in compounds and university campuses.. There really were no roads or traffic cops or rest stations and family facilities on the highways until about 20 years ago. It was one of Salman's projects even before he was CP.

Depends... They write their own marriage contract. And multiple wives are not so common anymore.

Reality can be harsh:

Built what churches under them? Have you ever visited any Churches in Damascus?

But so accurate

Of all the people from foreign lands I have encountered in the USA-----it is women from
muslim lands who are most PROFOUNDLY illiterate,
including saudis----to the point of not being able to
SIGN with an X. Another problem in self-determination is ---not being permitted to sign at all. ---------"I have to ask my brother...."

But so accurate

Bedouin women have always driven. .. and women drove in compounds and university campuses.. There really were no roads or traffic cops or rest stations and family facilities on the highways until about 20 years ago. It was one of Salman's projects even before he was CP.

Depends... They write their own marriage contract. And multiple wives are not so common anymore.

upper class---highly educated women from highly educated families do fine-----EVERYWHERE---usually---until some person experiencing NOSTALGIA steps in

But so accurate

But polygamy still happens, meaning it's legal, and Salman cuts up journalists. What a piece of shit country, we should nuke them and just take their oil. Buncha sand monkeys.

But so accurate

But polygamy still happens, meaning it's legal, and Salman cuts up journalists. What a piece of shit country, we should nuke them and just take their oil. Buncha sand monkeys.

Well, Muhammed wanted the people to stop exposing baby girls so he supported the idea than every woman needed a family and a tribe. Saudi Arabia is a VERY harsh environment. Most of his wives were older widows.

I know King Salman .. He is an amazing man.. Very kind and very wise. 20 years ago MBL was 16.

New Topics

Forum List

Back