The "Model Minority"

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We have some Asians in here who have sold out and spew white racist bullshit. But:

In April 2020, the Asian American unemployment rate spiked to 14.3%, while the unemployment rate among white Americans rose to a lesser degree at 13.8%, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor.

Gary Lin, a Chinese-American business owner in New York City, has been working through the coronavirus crisis to keep his ramen restaurant afloat. He is worried about getting sick and bringing the virus to his family, but has remained partially open for takeout services as rent and bills pile up.

On top of the financial struggles, Lin said he and his employees have also been facing harassment due to their Asian background and that business was already down as early as February.

"We did receive some phone calls, you know, I don't know who is calling me just asking, ‘Can I order coronavirus?’ or something like that,” Lin told ABC News. He said one of his employees was even attacked while doing his laundry, “just because he’s Chinese.”

Hai Shian Peng, a Chinese-American business owner who operates two hot pot restaurants in New York City that have closed amid the pandemic, described a similar experience to Lin's.

Peng said that some of his employees were “attacked” and “yelled at” while taking the train home from work due to their Asian background.

He also said he and his son also experienced a confrontation in early March when they got “yelled at” while walking on the street in Chinatown at night and since then, they “have not stepped out at nighttime anymore.”

Asian Americans face coronavirus 'double whammy': Skyrocketing unemployment and discrimination

U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls Despite Pandemic—But Not for Blacks and Asians

Unemployment across the U.S. has declined as the easing of coronavirus lockdown measures boosted work opportunities. But for black and Asian communities, job losses continued to rise.

According to figures released Friday morning by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the official unemployment rate in May fell to 13.3 percent, down from 14.7 percent in April.

1594908098197.png

The attacks and harassment are probably being carried out by that that off shot of the BLM that progressives deny the existence of known as ANTIFA.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
We have some Asians in here who have sold out and spew white racist bullshit. But:

In April 2020, the Asian American unemployment rate spiked to 14.3%, while the unemployment rate among white Americans rose to a lesser degree at 13.8%, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor.

Gary Lin, a Chinese-American business owner in New York City, has been working through the coronavirus crisis to keep his ramen restaurant afloat. He is worried about getting sick and bringing the virus to his family, but has remained partially open for takeout services as rent and bills pile up.

On top of the financial struggles, Lin said he and his employees have also been facing harassment due to their Asian background and that business was already down as early as February.

"We did receive some phone calls, you know, I don't know who is calling me just asking, ‘Can I order coronavirus?’ or something like that,” Lin told ABC News. He said one of his employees was even attacked while doing his laundry, “just because he’s Chinese.”

Hai Shian Peng, a Chinese-American business owner who operates two hot pot restaurants in New York City that have closed amid the pandemic, described a similar experience to Lin's.

Peng said that some of his employees were “attacked” and “yelled at” while taking the train home from work due to their Asian background.

He also said he and his son also experienced a confrontation in early March when they got “yelled at” while walking on the street in Chinatown at night and since then, they “have not stepped out at nighttime anymore.”

Asian Americans face coronavirus 'double whammy': Skyrocketing unemployment and discrimination

Unemployment across the U.S. has declined as the easing of coronavirus lockdown measures boosted work opportunities. But for black and Asian communities, job losses continued to rise.

According to figures released Friday morning by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the official unemployment rate in May fell to 13.3 percent, down from 14.7 percent in April.

does the bullshit from the left never cease?

if asians are being hated much of it is coming from black people

Indeed I would say most is coming from black prejudice

Last edited:

14.3 vs. 13.8 isn't very statistically determinate.

Indeed I would most is coming from black prejudice
Nope. Racist whites use Asians as puppets. Most of them don't like it.

Yes it is.

Yes it is.

Considering the amount of smoothing used for these numbers, no, it isn't.

View attachment 363988

The attacks and harassment are probably being carried out by that that off shot of the BLM that progressives deny the existence of known as ANTIFA.

*****SMILE*****

:)

ANTIFA is not an offshoot of BLM. Asians endure white racism just like do. The only difference between them and us is called H1B.

Yes it is.

Yes it is. Whites like you make excuses for anything that doesn't fit your narrative. If whites were the 14.3 we'd hear unending crying about anti-white discrimination.

Yes it is.

Yes it is. Whites like you make excuses for anything that doesn't fit your narrative. If whites were the 14.3 we'd hear unending crying about anti-white discrimination.

0.5% isn't statistically significant in this case, I would look for something over 1%-1.5% to have any meaning.

Things like this are created from surveys that are then added to models to get overall values.

Blacks could be putters too if they spoke English as well as the Asians.

^ Most racist USMB Poster chimes in on other people being "racist"

Most Asians in the country came in as wealthy, or fairly well-off immigrants. That's who's competing with historically poor and disenfranchised black Americans.

Racist whites like to prop up Asians as a disparagement against blacks, but always fail to account for the full story. As usual.

Most Asians in the country came in as wealthy, or fairly well-off immigrants. That's who's competing with historically poor and disenfranchised black Americans.

Racist whites like to prop up Asians as a disparagement against blacks, but always fail to account for the full story. As usual.

No they didn't.

I heard many times African American verbally abusing Asians. Many times in their faces I saw. And the mocking of the language Asians spoke that African Americans used gibberish. You hate them. You hate whites. And you can't stand Jewish people.

I doubt the ones coming in 100 at a time in containers on ships are "Wealthy"

Most wealthy people have no need to emigrate anywhere.

Historically speaking. The wealthy Asian gangsters are responsible for running those containers you're speaking of. You know that the wealthier ones came over first, and/or while the getting was good.

Historically speaking. The wealthy Asian gangsters are responsible for running those containers you're speaking of. You know that the wealthier ones came over first, and/or while the getting was good.

That doesn't mean they are "most"

I grew up in a neighborhood that was transitioning from Irish/Italian/German white to Taiwanese/Korean, and most of them were at best middle class/tradesmen when they came over.

That doesn't mean they are "most"

I grew up in a neighborhood that was transitioning from Irish/Italian/German white to Taiwanese/Korean, and most of them were at best middle class/tradesmen when they came over.
So, by your own account, these are middle class foreigners competing with poor and disenfranchised people.

See the advantage there?

New Topics

Forum List

Back