The Minneapolis Mayor says that the protests is no longer about death of George Floyd

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
The Minneapolis Mayor says that the protests is no longer about death of George Floyd!

I never thought that it was.
It was alway about Getting Free Stuff!

Mob mentality extends beyond race and it just becomes getting caught up in the moment. To pretend to be outraged about someones death and then go out and destroy other people's property and business is missing the point. There is nothing you can do in the streets. This is an issue for justice. Mob mentality is about frustration and anger. Which just makes thinks worse.

this is what its about!

BS, that prof is just a Black activist, spewing the hate. Typical

A highly educated black man. Your worst nightmare. Speaking makes him an activist?

Cornell West doesn't impress me when he ignores the black on black crimes that are devastating. He ignores the failing black family structure, loaded with crack babies, welfare queens, abortions and brood mares.

He doesn't give a shit about the black people, he is all talk and no action, just like Je$$ie Jackson, and other race hustlers, who get rich over race shakedowns.

The reckoning is coming for the stupid blacks in America for their over the top criminality and violence.

The Minneapolis Mayor says that the protests is no longer about death of George Floyd!

I never thought that it was.
It was alway about Getting Free Stuff!
It`s the GOP base that`s getting the bulk of the free stuff.
You can’t be serious...

this is what its about!

BS, that prof is just a Black activist, spewing the hate. Typical

A highly educated black man. Your worst nightmare. Speaking makes him an activist?

Cornell West doesn't impress me when he ignores the black on black crimes that are devastating. He ignores the failing black family structure, loaded with crack babies, welfare queens, abortions and brood mares.

He doesn't give a shit about the black people, he is all talk and no action, just like Je$$ie Jackson, and other race hustlers, who get rich over race shakedowns.

The reckoning is coming for the stupid blacks in America for their over the top criminality and violence.

Because of gang violence police are free to murder blacks for jogging or whatever. Idiot!
WTF does Jesse Jackson have to do with this Mr. or Mrs. Race Hustler? Is he still your bogeyman? Are you afraid of all black people or just Jackson and Sharpton?

We are under assault by terrorists and anarchists conducting offensive operations throughout the Twin Cities. The unified command of soldiers and law enforcement officers withdrew to defend critical and targeted infrastructure. As arsonists set fires, as looters continued their activities, as terrorists destroyed businesses, law enforcement forces withdrew and redeployed.

The Twin Cities are coming to resemble Baghdad before the surge. Is General Petraeus available? We need the deployment of overwhelming force to conduct offensive anti-terrorist operations and retake the cities. Governor Walz called a press conference overnight to acknowledge that events had overtaken his plans. Five hundred Guard soldiers are indeed insufficient. Five thousand or 15,000 or 50,000 would be would be more like it, but Walz announced that he is calling up 1,000 more Guardsmen. Minneapolis goes Bagdhad
Time for citizens to save themselves. Timmy Waltz is watching his career go up in smoke as he stammers on the podium always 2 steps behind

This reminds me of the old saying about there being strength in numbers. In other words, to me, if you can't bust everyone who chooses to play the game, bust whoever gets the game started in the first place if finding that person is possible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

1590870181868.png

There isn't any excuse for being an ASSHOLE. Not your skin color, culture or politics. In Minneapolis it sure seems that one political/racial group seems to think otherwise.https://youtu.be/6FOUqQt3Kg0

Forum List

Back