The Military Knew Years Ago That a Coronavirus Was Coming

Mercurialmind

Mar 31, 2020
The Pentagon warned the White House about a shortage of ventilators, face masks, and hospital beds in 2017—but the Trump administration did nothing.

Despite President Trump’s repeated assertions that the Covid-19 epidemic was “unforeseen” and “came out of nowhere,” the Pentagon was well aware of not just the threat of a novel influenza, but even anticipated the consequent scarcity of ventilators, face masks, and hospital beds, according to a 2017 Pentagon plan obtained by The Nation.

“The most likely and significant threat is a novel respiratory disease, particularly a novel influenza disease,” the military plan states. Covid-19 is a respiratory disease caused by the novel (meaning new to humans) coronavirus. The document specifically references coronavirus on several occasions, in one instance saying, “Coronavirus infections [are] common around the world.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...tage-pandemic/

"Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US" ring a bell? The USA is a failed state!

We must get the corruption and stupidity out of government!

The Pentagon warned the White House about a shortage of ventilators, face masks, and hospital beds in 2017—but the Trump administration did nothing.

Despite President Trump’s repeated assertions that the Covid-19 epidemic was “unforeseen” and “came out of nowhere,” the Pentagon was well aware of not just the threat of a novel influenza, but even anticipated the consequent scarcity of ventilators, face masks, and hospital beds, according to a 2017 Pentagon plan obtained by The Nation.

“The most likely and significant threat is a novel respiratory disease, particularly a novel influenza disease,” the military plan states. Covid-19 is a respiratory disease caused by the novel (meaning new to humans) coronavirus. The document specifically references coronavirus on several occasions, in one instance saying, “Coronavirus infections [are] common around the world.”

Trump only did that so when this plague was unleashed on us, he could kill more democrats and get away with it. It's all good.

The Military Knew Years Ago That a Coronavirus Was Coming
And so WHAT? I've known most of my life that sooner or later that Yellowstone will erupt and that eventually, A NEO asteroid will again impact the Earth wiping out nearly all life, but what does that get me? How do you prepare for something you've never seen and have no real idea will be? What if instead of this being a SARS virus and we had thought we had prepared by having 50 million masks and ventilators on hand, it turned out to be a different kind giving us unprecedented fever, thirst and diarrhea? And those masks were of no use to us and instead, everyone was yelling because neither Obama nor Trump had thought ahead to stock up on 10,000 freezers full of ice, a million gallons of Gatorade, 50 million diapers and bedpans?

1585952841129.png

So now you're saying that this was a Chinese manufactured virus released upon the population of the world?

*****SMILE*****

:)

We've known this could happen since 1918 at the latest ... with a stark reminder in 2003 ... it has never been a question of if, but of when ... well, "when" is 2020 ... 2017-18 was a very serious flu season, these shortages were well known then ... but corporate tax cuts are more important than public health ... the money for these items were spent on The Wall ...

Smaller government means NO pandemic response capabilities ... isn't this what conservatives want? ... ventilators, face masks, hospital beds and staff? ... that's some expensive stuff to sit in warehouses for years upon years ... we're a FREE people, we can take care of ourselves ... SARS only infects dirty people, the rest of us are fine ...

Is government there to take care of you? ... is government our nanny? ... apparently so since it seems the CDC is the only voice out there telling us to wash our hands ... the first line of defense is soap and water ... do you think I LIKE mothering you over the internet? ...

(Actually, yes I do; tie your shoes, blow your nose, stop letting your friends sneeze in your mouth ...)

You just about have to throw your hands in the air, with you fucking piece of shit leftists.

As has been pointed out repeatedly on this board, there have been studies LONG BEFORE TRUMP EVER BECAME PRESIDENT !

I point you to the 2005 HHS study that concluded that the US would need 740,000 ventilators if we had a similar outbreak like the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic. Here's the link if you mentally challenged people can read: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pdf/professionals/hhspandemicinfluenzaplan.pdf

Now, gee, as memory serves me, Bush was president from that point, then Obama was in charge for 8 years, then Trump for 3 years.

You want to blame Trump, then fine, but you don't get to give a pass to Obama, Bush, and ALL governors who could have also ramped up their states supply.

Stop your goddamn finger pointing, it's doing nothing but further dividing this country.
Despite you leftist bastards trying to destroy Trump's presidency, EVERY FUCKING MINUTE from the time he was sworn in, he is the president right now whether you like it or not. We need to get behind him during this collosal crisis, and help in every way we can !

Trump only did that so when this plague was unleashed on us, he could kill more democrats and get away with it. It's all good.

Are his moron MAGAt supporters painting blood on their doors so that the pestilence passes over their houses?

Are his moron MAGAt supporters painting blood on their doors so that the pestilence passes over their houses?

Of course we are. We ain't democrats

I noticed the OP joined the board on March 31st.
That would have just been about the time the order was given from the DNC to flood message boards with their propaganda.

I'm really enjoying watching everyone lose their minds over this year's flu season.

I actually hope it never ends

I totally do. This kind of weapons-grade insanity is more entertaining than Netflix.

I noticed the OP joined the board on March 31st.
That would have just been about the time the order was given from the DNC to flood message boards with their propaganda.

Gawd ur a smart mo fo lol.... #2 Hooorah!!!

I'm really enjoying watching everyone lose their minds over this year's flu season.

Stay tuned for mass violence cause by this democrat hoax.

Last edited:

Stay tuned for mss violence cause by this democrat hoax.

It begins. lmfao :

Zombie apocalypse: The coronavirus is now known to alter brain function and make some victims AGGRESSIVE and disoriented (NOT satire)

From the source material: “The Intelligence Community has warned about the threat from highly pathogenic influenza viruses for two decades at least. They have warned about coronaviruses for at least five years,” Kaufman explained in an interview. "

Looks like this troll is blaming Trump for the sins of presidents before him, according to the source piece.
Why is Barack Obama, who apparently did nothing about these warnings, not mentioned at all being asleep at the wheel? Too busy try to crucify Donald Trump, it looks like.
That's a big F-U to a Mercury poisoned mind.

You have tested positive for Movid20.

BULLSHIT

The decision to weaponize a virus was made during the Obama Administration.

Knowing that Fort Detrick has a history of carelessness the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION should have taken the initiative to warn us that there was a distinct possibility that the motherfuckers were going to infect us and because the virus was weaponized our antibodies would be rendered useless.

FEDGOV, again, placed us in harms way.

Forum List

Back