The military industrial complex is running Joe Biden

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Joe lies and tries to say he did not want the Iraq war in 2002.

Look for much more war from the Biden regime and throughout his entire reign as the War Mongerer in Chief.

He is a slave to the military industrial complex. Liberals, you voted for more dead young Americans and thousands of dead brown people and billions of dollars for Raytheon, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin...

Hundreds of thousands of dead brown people in the middle east from the 5 wars Biden started with Obama in order to make millionaires out of the leaders of the military industrial complex.

How many of you who voted for Biden are going over to the desert YOURSELVES?

You Biden voters just signed the death warrant for hundreds of thousands of people. Way to go.

I know, I know...TRUMP IS HITLER!

Look for much more war from the Biden regime and throughout his entire reign as the War Mongerer in Chief.

He is a slave to the military industrial complex. Liberals, you voted for more dead young Americans and thousands of dead brown people and billions of dollars for Raytheon, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin...

Hundreds of thousands of dead brown people in the middle east from the 5 wars Biden started with Obama in order to make millionaires out of the leaders of the military industrial complex.

You Biden voters just signed the death warrant for hundreds of thousands of people. Way to go.

That means if Biden does get in---we will be in another stupid middle eastern war...

That means if Biden does get in---we will be in another stupid middle eastern war...

Yep,and libs will be cheering it on all the while claiming they're peaceniks. They'll be dropping healing bombs.

Notice how none of the Biden war supporters are actually going to the desert themselves.

They will sit back in their LaZBoys and stuff their faces while watching thousands die on CNN because they are morally bankrupt soulless ghouls.

Has not even been sworn in yet & you have him in the middle of a war how did you get there?

Wait, what happened to china?

Hail Trump. MAGA

U.S. Military Spending/Defense Budget 1960-2020

At the end of his reign, If Joe starts ZERO wars, like Trump did, I will concede and admit I was wrong.

Do you liberals truly believe Joe Biden will not start any wars?

You mentioned Raytheon, extremely high tech. ANSPG-51 C/D was made by Raytheon and a tracking RADAR with Continuous Wave Illuminator. Doppler and all kinds of other goodies. Missile Radar will kill corona and all other living creatures in the pulse width.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back