Zone1 The Military forum

Just make an anti-Russia subforum. All the clutter from Current Events, Politics, Military, and half a dozen other forums would disappear, once the relevant offenders threads were moved.

Interesting that we have an Afghanistan sub-forum, and an Iraq, Iran sub-forum, but have never gotten around to having a. . .

iu
SUBFORUM

or a

73okv8.jpg
SUBFORUM

After all this time? Really? :dunno:

Do we have to send troops somewhere before they get their own subforum?

We probably have more Russian posters than any other foreign demographic except for California.

We probably have more Russian posters than any other foreign demographic except for California.
No, actually, this place is invested with agents/citizens of the crown.

They can't seem to get over the fact that the "colonies," and the folks living in them, are free citizens, not subjects and property of the crown.

They are forever here, trying to manipulate how folks think. I don't understand it, TBH, and I am/have always been a little paranoid of it. lol

The doom fest when the queen died turned my stomach. It's like the folks here don't remember their history, that we fought two wars against that empire, they have saddled us with a central bank, gotten us into two world wars, caused us to be in every international organization etc. etc. etc.

I'd say at least five-ten percent of the active membership are commonwealth subjects. They annoy me far more than the Ruskies do. I look back upon the history of Russia and the US, and if Germany and Britain hadn't purposely sent Trotsky and Lenin into Russia? Well, again, the US would not have had half the headaches that we have had. British and German oligarchs have always been screwing with the US and Russia. Always.

No, actually, this place is invested with agents/citizens of the crown.

They can't seem to get over the fact that the "colonies," and the folks living in them, are free citizens, not subjects and property of the crown.

They are forever here, trying to manipulate how folks think. I don't understand it, TBH, and I am/have always been a little paranoid of it. lol

The doom fest when the queen died turned my stomach. It's like the folks here don't remember their history, that we fought two wars against that empire, they have saddled us with a central bank, gotten us into two world wars, caused us to be in every international organization etc. etc. etc.

I'd say at least five-ten percent of the active membership are commonwealth subjects. They annoy me far more than the Ruskies do. I look back upon the history of Russia and the US, and if Germany and Britain hadn't purposely sent Trotsky and Lenin into Russia? Well, again, the US would not have had half the headaches that we have had. British and German oligarchs have always been screwing with the US and Russia. Always.

I actually like many Russians on a personal level, and I don't fault patriots for liking their country and culture. I think they should be a lot more concerned with some psycho like Putin running it. They lose all the corruption and they indeed have a bright future. The U.S. is obviously on its way to shithole status, and should be concerned as well about what they're putting in office.

I actually like many Russians on a personal level, and I don't fault patriots for liking their country and culture. I think they should be a lot more concerned with some psycho like Putin running it. They lose all the corruption and they indeed have a bright future. The U.S. is obviously on its way to shithole status, and should be concerned as well about what they're putting in office.

Catherine the Great and the American Revolution​

There is no strategy or relevant news in Nitwin's posts. It's all propaganda.

If we got rid of all things that were just pointless propaganda, there wouldn't be much left of the site. Either put him on ignore, or don't even read those posts. It doesn't actually make much difference if he posts the stuff or not if you don't look at it.

Merry Xmas USA! Thanks for the PhD in Cheap Bitch 101 brought to you by none other than Uncle Scam. Where's my certificate so I can leave? You know, you should really invest in a level above shitty gutter bitch, even if its ever so slightly higher, I mean, it could be worth something!

Happy Holidays, I am deeply indebted to you and you deserve every bit of praise coming your way from my ultra humble mouth. Wave your flag proudly as you march for uh... someone else.

If we got rid of all things that were just pointless propaganda, there wouldn't be much left of the site. Either put him on ignore, or don't even read those posts. It doesn't actually make much difference if he posts the stuff or not if you don't look at it.
You could say that politics is propaganda and you might be right but the military channel is no place for foreign based junk speech.

Litwin's posts are more informative than most posts here. The problem is the GOP is licking Putin's butt, cuz Biden!!! n stuff, and they hate any dissent as much as Democrats do.

You could say that politics is propaganda and you might be right but the military channel is no place for foreign based junk speech.

Sure it is. It's the place for all military talk, foreign and home grown.
If, on the other hand, it were the "US military forum" then that's different.

Forum List

Back