The Methods of the GOP

Maintenance of bridges and highways are already funded and ongoing
Barely. You're claiming there is no need for infrastructure spending beyond what is currently allocated?

You're virtually alone in that

Maintenance of bridges and highways are already funded and ongoing
Barely. You're claiming there is no need for infrastructure spending beyond what is currently allocated?

You're virtually alone in that
No, he isn't. If the money raised by gas taxes etc, that should be used for infrastructure only would have been spent on that we wouldn't have a problem.

McConnell has now made plain (after declaring this with two successive Dem Administrations) that his ONLY goal is to obstruct everything.

He has a history . There is NO context in which that is acceptable

McConnell has now made plain (after declaring this with two successive Dem Administrations) that his ONLY goal is to obstruct everything.

He has a history . There is NO context in which that is acceptable

Said the woman that can't link to the words, except in an out of context fragment in a leftard hit piece.
Another shoot the messenger comment. It's time to put him(?) on ignore.

LOL!!! I've asked you for the full comment that you are using to base your whole thread on. And you can't give it to me.

PUtting me on ignore, is you being afraid on ANYONE responding to your posts seriously.
You're actually ON ignore by rational people. No one gives a shit what you say.

By the way doofus. I'm male

Said the "male" that can't post the full comment that this entire thread is based on, and thinks that ASKING for the full comment, in context, makes me the irrational one.

LOL!!!

THe people that have me on ignore, are the ones that don't like being seen though for the partisan hacks they are, and being called on their bullshit.

The GOP is making it easy for Biden and the Democrats in 2022 and 2024!

Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA, during an interview on a conservative podcast this week, compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s decision to continue to require mostly Republican unvaccinated members in the House to wear masks on the chamber floor to steps the Nazis took to control the Jewish population during the Holocaust.

Matt Gaetz is a Florida representative who is currently facing a federal investigation into a number of allegations of a sexual nature, including whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl.

The leader of the Republican Party lies to the American people about the election he lost, is assaulting free American elections, and led an insurgency against our government.

“Can we move forward without President Trump? The answer is no. I’ve always liked Liz Cheney, but she’s made a determination that the Republican Party can’t grow with President Trump. I’ve determined we can’t grow without him,” Lindsey Graham, the Republican senator from South Carolina.

All three Republican lawmakers are from the South. Liz Cheney is from Wyoming.

The leadership of the Republican Party endorse Greene and Gaetz, and have chosen Trump and his lies as the party leader while censuring Cheney for telling the truth about American elections and the assault on our government on Jan. 6.

Initially, Cheney was in agreement with the minority leaders of the House and Senate, Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell, but both changed their minds later.

Is this how the Republican Party is going win the House and Senate in 2022?

We will never know. Republicans on this forum do not talk about their party. They prefer talking about Democrats.

The leadership of the Republican Party endorse Greene and Gaetz, and have chosen Trump and his lies as the party leader while censuring Cheney for telling the truth about American elections and the assault on our government on Jan. 6.

We will never know. Republicans on this forum do not talk about their party. They prefer talking about Democrats.

Oh, the irony. :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :itsok:
The GOP is making it easy for Biden and the Democrats in 2022 and 2024!

Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA, during an interview on a conservative podcast this week, compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s decision to continue to require mostly Republican unvaccinated members in the House to wear masks on the chamber floor to steps the Nazis took to control the Jewish population during the Holocaust.

Matt Gaetz is a Florida representative who is currently facing a federal investigation into a number of allegations of a sexual nature, including whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl.

The leader of the Republican Party lies to the American people about the election he lost, is assaulting free American elections, and led an insurgency against our government.

“Can we move forward without President Trump? The answer is no. I’ve always liked Liz Cheney, but she’s made a determination that the Republican Party can’t grow with President Trump. I’ve determined we can’t grow without him,” Lindsey Graham, the Republican senator from South Carolina.

All three Republican lawmakers are from the South. Liz Cheney is from Wyoming.

Initially, Cheney was in agreement with the minority leaders of the House and Senate, Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell, but both changed their minds later.

If this administration doesn't get a grip on inflation then the Democrats are toast in the midterms.

"It's the economy, stupid!"
When dams breach and bridges collapse and people die in the thousands I doubt reasonable and rational people will care.

Of course Nostra will blame President Biden and the Democrats.

FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY. It's a concept that is common in countries with good governance.
Even when our nation was in terrible trouble the Republican Party stood steadfast in getting or keeping power and control.

When dams breach and bridges collapse and people die in the thousands I doubt reasonable and rational people will care.

Of course Nostra will blame President Biden and the Democrats.
OMG!!

we wouldnt want that to happen,,, maybe the states should do their job and the feds mind their own business,,

In the words of McConnel:

During the Trump Administration not one peep was uttered by the Republican Party about the spending and the national debt. The moment President Biden was elected, this once again became a talking point. The benefits of Trumpism were few, and mostly directed to the elite and corporate America.

President Biden has a plan, and is road blocked by the Republicans for one reason, if Biden is successful the Republicans will lose the next election. Consider these facts:
  • Jobs, jobs, jobs
  • Jobs will repair, rebuild or replace
    • Bridges
    • Tunnels
    • Highways
    • Dams
    • The Electrical Grid
  • Jobs will pay fair wages, and
    • pay Federal Income Tax
    • Save UE payments to those who were laid off
    • Circulate wages on Main St. America
      • creating more jobs
      • protecting what may have been another housing crisis
  • Improve access to the Internet to rural communities
See:

Seems the OP ^^^ is nearly spot on, I'm pleased that some Republicans have left the herd and voted for We the People. However, they are not likely to deprive Wall Street and those whose "earned" income is in the half million dollar range and much much higher.

New Topics

Forum List

Back