The mentality of white supremacist groups

LOIE

Gold Member
May 11, 2017
Excerpts from "My Life After Hate" by Arno Michaels, former skinhead, which I believe can be helpful in understanding the mentality of groups like the ones that stormed Charlottesville.

I thought of this first part when I watched the video of the guy branding his weapons, looking very fierce, then crying as he became aware of a warrant for his arrest.

“Maybe I was looking for something to believe in. I was drawn to racist ideology because I felt like white people were getting shafted. We were the underdogs. It was us against the world in a epic battle for forever. Hitler did it with torch-lit ceremony and iconic swastika. It felt like you were Beowulf, Siegried and Conan all rolled into one. Just a big fucking game of Dungeons & Dragons, till death and prison inevitably show up. Then the shit is real. Then comes the real challenge, the true test of will. Do you back down then? Are you a coward? Or just a fool? That’s when you gather all the suffering you can endure and produce and you devour it, because it’s the only thing that nourishes you anymore. And you let that fire rage on till it’s all you can see.

You damn well can’t see how burnt and disfigured it makes you – how it scorches your life. It’s impossible to see how the hurt you emanate feels on the receiving end, because you have no empathy for other humans. Even your own crew, whom you truly love, is barren of empathy for each other. You would die for your brothers and sisters, but you are unable to put yourself in their shoes. You don’t really care about or understand individual hopes and dreams, because like you, they have none outside of the movement. Your feeling for them is one of primal pack-mentality. Survival melded with a perverted sense of honor that won’t permit you to suffer insult to them any more than to yourself.

Did I always know in the back of my mind, at the bottom of my heart, that I was wrong? Or did I truly believe in racial holy war? How about a little of both? Is that possible? Can you be so committed to something so fucked up and go about that business with passion and fervor – for years – while having doubts?

Any time someone would say we were stretching the truths or making unfair accusations about the living conditions of your typical black person, we would point them to our kindly neighbors. We used them as a device to justify our ideology; not only while proselytizing but also during the constant internal reinforcement that racism requires. If you’re going on the premise that the white race is something special and that it needs to be saved from “non-whites”, you need to be able to justify the hows and whys of that – namely the whys. Why your people are superior to their people.

Never mind that your way of life is almost indistinguishable from theirs. Never mind that you’re a raging alcoholic and that you work a shitty minimum-wage job and that you go around and start fights with honest people on the street. That’s all really beside the point, because you are “fighting for your race,” and your race is something worth saving because pretty much anything worth anything was, according to us, invented by white people. We made a point to overlook any contributions to culture or technology made by ancient Arabic, Asian, and especially African people. In our own twisted way we associated any of their accomplishments with that of our own people. “

I've personally seen similar statements to these last ones from folks on this board.
This man's book is remarkable and everyone should read it.

The fascist nazis are usually failures and very afraid. Joining up with very loud, very ignorant others makes them feel like they belong to something important. Look at the trump rallies. Wow. I almost feel sorry for some them because he's stealing them blind - just like the gop. Even after they find out what trump and the Repubs have done, very few have the gumption or courage to admit it.

Charlottesville has left a terrible scar on our country but how ironic to hear them blaming the left, whining that they got photographed and now everyone knows the true about them and yeah, Christopher Cantwell, crying because the sorry little koward is afraid.

All those little thugs do is terrorize others but now they're afraid.

Tough.

And the man who washed out of the military and murdered an innocent woman will have a while to think about that while he's in prison with white gangs and black gangs. You WNJ racists are always making crude jokes about 'bending over to pick up the soap' but that useless waste of skin is experiencing that for himself and will experiencing it every single day ...

How tough will he be in the face of that?

The fascist nazis are usually failures and very afraid. Joining up with very loud, very ignorant others makes them feel like they belong to something important. Look at the trump rallies. Wow. I almost feel sorry for some them because he's stealing them blind - just like the gop. Even after they find out what trump and the Repubs have done, very few have the gumption or courage to admit it.

Charlottesville has left a terrible scar on our country but how ironic to hear them blaming the left, whining that they got photographed and now everyone knows the true about them and yeah, Christopher Cantwell, crying because the sorry little koward is afraid.

Tough.

And the man who washed out of the military and murdered an innocent woman will have a while to think about that while he's in prison with white gangs and black gangs. You WNJ racists are always making crude jokes about 'bending over to pick up the soap' but that useless waste of skin is experiencing that for himself and will experiencing it every single day ...

Charlottesville left a terrible scar..." WTF are you talking about?

The mentality of White Supremacists is obvious. The mentality of people who can be coerced into a frenzy over 100 year old pigeon-poop covered statues is beyond me.
I just saw an interview with journalist Bill Moyers, who explained that these monuments were not put up immediately after the civil war to honor heroes of that war. They were put up when the Jim Crow laws were enacted and were put there to remind black people that the force of the state would still be used against them to keep them enslaved. I personally find that a good reason to move them from public spaces.

The mentality of White Supremacists is obvious. The mentality of people who can be coerced into a frenzy over 100 year old pigeon-poop covered statues is beyond me.
I just saw an interview with journalist Bill Moyers, who explained that these monuments were not put up immediately after the civil war to honor heroes of that war. They were put up when the Jim Crow laws were enacted and were put there to remind black people that the force of the state would still be used against them to keep them enslaved. I personally find that a good reason to move them from public spaces.

I saw that too.

Moyers is a national treasure and makes an excellent point. And that speaks to my point -- That these cowards have been allowed to terrorize innocent people for hundreds of years but put their faces on TV and they sob in fear.

Anyone wanna bet they'll go back to hiding behind mommy's pillowcases?

c5dcazluoae_bw4.jpg

I saw that too.

Moyers is a national treasure and makes an excellent point. And that speaks to my point -- That these cowards have been allowed to terrorize innocent people for hundreds of years but put their faces on TV and they sob in fear.

Anyone wanna bet they'll go back to hiding behind mommy's pillowcases?

c5dcazluoae_bw4.jpg
I thought it was interesting when I was reminded that now everyone knows who these people are because of modern technology. I heard some of them were actually fired from their jobs the next day.

Tough.

I personally would consider a young woman being intentionally run over and killed by a representative of hate groups a scar on our nation. It is a wound and even if it somehow heals over the years, the scar remains as a reminder that we have not yet become the great nation we could be if we came together in love.

Tough.

I personally would consider a young woman being intentionally run over and killed by a representative of hate groups a scar on our nation. It is a wound and even if it somehow heals over the years, the scar remains as a reminder that we have not yet become the great nation we could be if we came together in love.
No offense, but I think you are brain washed.

Tough.

Just like the gangs, IMO.

Excerpts from "My Life After Hate" by Arno Michaels, former skinhead, which I believe can be helpful in understanding the mentality of groups like the ones that stormed Charlottesville.

I thought of this first part when I watched the video of the guy branding his weapons, looking very fierce, then crying as he became aware of a warrant for his arrest.

“Maybe I was looking for something to believe in. I was drawn to racist ideology because I felt like white people were getting shafted. We were the underdogs. It was us against the world in a epic battle for forever. Hitler did it with torch-lit ceremony and iconic swastika. It felt like you were Beowulf, Siegried and Conan all rolled into one. Just a big fucking game of Dungeons & Dragons, till death and prison inevitably show up. Then the shit is real. Then comes the real challenge, the true test of will. Do you back down then? Are you a coward? Or just a fool? That’s when you gather all the suffering you can endure and produce and you devour it, because it’s the only thing that nourishes you anymore. And you let that fire rage on till it’s all you can see.

You damn well can’t see how burnt and disfigured it makes you – how it scorches your life. It’s impossible to see how the hurt you emanate feels on the receiving end, because you have no empathy for other humans. Even your own crew, whom you truly love, is barren of empathy for each other. You would die for your brothers and sisters, but you are unable to put yourself in their shoes. You don’t really care about or understand individual hopes and dreams, because like you, they have none outside of the movement. Your feeling for them is one of primal pack-mentality. Survival melded with a perverted sense of honor that won’t permit you to suffer insult to them any more than to yourself.

Did I always know in the back of my mind, at the bottom of my heart, that I was wrong? Or did I truly believe in racial holy war? How about a little of both? Is that possible? Can you be so committed to something so fucked up and go about that business with passion and fervor – for years – while having doubts?

Any time someone would say we were stretching the truths or making unfair accusations about the living conditions of your typical black person, we would point them to our kindly neighbors. We used them as a device to justify our ideology; not only while proselytizing but also during the constant internal reinforcement that racism requires. If you’re going on the premise that the white race is something special and that it needs to be saved from “non-whites”, you need to be able to justify the hows and whys of that – namely the whys. Why your people are superior to their people.

Never mind that your way of life is almost indistinguishable from theirs. Never mind that you’re a raging alcoholic and that you work a shitty minimum-wage job and that you go around and start fights with honest people on the street. That’s all really beside the point, because you are “fighting for your race,” and your race is something worth saving because pretty much anything worth anything was, according to us, invented by white people. We made a point to overlook any contributions to culture or technology made by ancient Arabic, Asian, and especially African people. In our own twisted way we associated any of their accomplishments with that of our own people. “

I've personally seen similar statements to these last ones from folks on this board.
Just another media drone who thinks he is somebody....

Nothing to see here.

Tough.

No offense, but I think you are brain washed.
No offense take. You are free to believe whatever you choose. But I know myself and my own mind very well.

Ac

Nothing to see here.
Actually, sometimes people are recognized by the media because they have something important to say. I believe this man does. He speaks and writes from first-hand knowledge and experiences. No opinion writing, no guesswork, no theories - just the facts of his life and what he learned from them.

Ac

Nothing to see here.
Actually, sometimes people are recognized by the media because they have something important to say. I believe this man does. He speaks and writes from first-hand knowledge and experiences. No opinion writing, no guesswork, no theories - just the facts of his life and what he learned from them.
This man is a dumbass who can't tie his own shoes in the morning without the media telling him how. He even contradicts himself and legitimizes white nationalism throughout the article.

He joined some Skinhead group because every teenaged white retard in the 90s did the same thing, and he learned absolutely nothing about why white nationalists have existed for much longer than the few decades that skinheads did.

The white nationalists are in a frenzy over the 100 year old poop covered statues of the losers/traitors. I agree its obvious why.

Getting ready to take a big shit on marty lucifer coon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back