The Mega Failures of the Bush Administration, will Forever Haunt America, even 20 Years Later.

The Banker
saddam gassed his own people --like hitler
saddam violated the cease fire - like hitler
saddam started TWO wars--hitler 1
etc

Well you guys failed at blaming Trump for Biden failure, so now you will go and grab George W. Bush and blame him for Biden mess he made.

Is it true Bush failed?

Yes, but that does not excuse Obama and Trump failure to correct this mistake and it does not excuse Biden for his failure either.

So as you keep on reaching for something to excuse Biden failure with, well for me nothing can nor will excuse Biden for how he messed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan…

Democrats, history starts at a cherry picked page.

Lets forget when the Democrats gave Iran to the Radicals after failing to respond to our Ambassador to Afghanistan being murdered.

Bush and the GOP failed so bad, so many times it is hard to pick their biggest failure, but the insane Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are at the top of the list.

The GOP were in charge of these wars. Bush was Comander in chief. Bush was the "Decider" (remember that). If you opposed these wars you were labeled a traitor

Remember Freedom Fries. Go look that up again... That was pure GOP, as the Wars in the Mid-East were pure GOP.

For some reason the idiot GOP was obsessed with going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and it turned out to be one of the biggest blunders in US history that is going to haunt and hurt America for years to come.

This is what watching Fake Fox News does. It destroys America and crushes our citizens, and our finances.

Yesterday I saw a SNL Best of Amy Poehler. She is hilarious. One skit she played the dollar bill. It was 2005. All the other money from around the world were making fun of the dollar and how little value it was.

Let's not forget Republicans defended Bush and all his bad decisions he made after 9-11. They say Clinton handed him a recession but recessions come and go if you handle them properly. He lied us into Iraq, didn't win Afganistan, passed tax breaks to the rich and squandered Clinton's surplus in Iraq and Afganistan (CHaney's company Haloburton.)

Anyways, I just want to point out that after Republican voters voted to give Bush a second term in November 2004, one year later the dollar's value was at an all time low. Then coming soon was the Great Recession. The greatest recession since the Great Depression. And they argued that Bush did a good job and they wanted to pass the torch to McCain. If they were so wrong then and so wrong about Trump. Are we sure we should ever put them back in the White House again?

It's spelled B I D E N.
:thankusmile: you nailed it Leweman the thing that is comedy gold about The Banker is he fails to mention his bias and what a shill he is for the DNC leaving out that Obama lied to the people about reversing Bushs dreconnian failure policys EXPANDING THEM. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg: mudwhistle MarathonMike bigrebnc1775 you guys want to tell banker that,he has me on ignore.LOL
biden owns the withdrawal failure which will be felt for decades
banker as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter. Yes Bush was a traiter,but NOWHERE near the extent Biden has been, :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Well.....in case you didn't know....Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Biden are all in the same cabal. They are just a continuation of the same organization. Note that Trump was never invited to go in with them because he didn't want to go along with their bull shit.
you are making far too much sense for our resident troll to comprehend mudwhistle :laughing0301:

the banker will never accept this reality.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Let me refresh your memory once more... Only one Democrat dissented and voted Nay.

"On Sept. 14, 2001 — just days after three airplanes burrowed into Manhattan's World Trade Center and the Pentagon building outside Washington, D.C. — the United States House of Representatives voted 420-1 on a resolution that "authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against" any country involved in the attacks on 9/11.
That resolution, which flew through the Senate without a single vote against, quickly established itself as the foundational doctrine for what would just weeks later become Operation Enduring Freedom. The effort is now better known as the United States invasion of Afghanistan, the decades-long war which this weekend ended with the rapid implosion of the Western-backed Afghan government and the reclamation of the country by fundamentalist Taliban forces."
doesnt banker ever get tired of embarrassing himself? :iyfyus.jpg:

:thankusmile: you nailed it Leweman the thing that is comedy gold about The Banker is he fails to mention his bias and what a shill he is for the DNC leaving out that Obama lied to the people about reversing Bushs dreconnian failure policys EXPANDING THEM. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg: mudwhistle MarathonMike bigrebnc1775 you guys want to tell banker that,he has me on ignore.LOL

banker as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter. Yes Bush was a traiter,but NOWHERE near the extent Biden has been, :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Do you know Republicans wish you were a Democrat. Republicans are embarrassed to have you as a spokesman.

Forum List

Back