The Media Has Gone Insane

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
So, the docs just gave us Trump's health update and he is doing so well that they said they might release him as early as tomorrow, and the media (CNN, MSNBC) is apoplectic - they are saying "These doctors are LYING to us about his condition" - as if any and everyone who is even remotely affiliated with Trump is a Russian asset and a congenital liar. The media is insane (and sickening).

The recent "He refused to disavow white supremacy" thing cropped up again in the debate, and even though he said "sure, sure sure, name a name you want me to disavow," they claim he refused to actually say it. Then he said, "Proud Boys, stand down and stand by." That is telling them to not get involved, not to do what Antifa and BLM have been doing, yet no one asks Biden to disavow either Antifa or BLM. BTW: the chairman of the Proud Boys is a black Hispanic named Enrique Tarrio who disavows white supremacy.

Now I know the President has a speaking style where he rarely uses complete sentences, which is his biggest drawback, but he has already disavowed white supremacy, the KKK and David Duke, in the 2016 debate moderated by Mike Wallace.

Yet the media keeps trotting out this "LIES" word over and over. And every time they do, it is the MEDIA who is lying to us, not the President.

- - - -# # # - - -

Here are the constant LIES the media keeps telling us, from Breitbart:

Pollak: Six Hoaxes Trump Failed to Debunk in the First Debate

1. The Charlottesville “very fine people” hoax. Moderator Chris Wallace repeated the lie that Trump referred to neo-Nazis in Charlottesville as “very fine people.” On cue, Biden used his script: “coming out of the fields, carrying torches, their veins bulging.” Trump interjected — “Finish the statement” — but Wallace shut him down. Trump needed to use his next response to say: “Look at what I said. I condemned the neo-Nazis and the white supremacists ‘totally.’ Stop lying to America, Joe.”

2. The “inject bleach” hoax. Biden claimed — as he has before — that Trump said “maybe you could inject some bleach in your arm” for coronavirus. Trump never said that. He spoke at a press briefing about using ultraviolet light as a disinfectant, asking about experimental uses inside the body. At the time, when asked if he was telling people to inject disinfectant, Trump said no. Inexplicably, Trump told Biden at the debate that he was being “sarcastic.” He needed to call Biden’s claim a lie.

3. The “white supremacists” hoax. Both Wallace and Biden falsely suggested that Trump had never condemned white supremacists before. Trump tried to deflect. He should have immediately said: “That’s not true. I have condemned white supremacists over and over again — and I do so here again tonight. I condemn white supremacy.” He then should have pivoted to Biden’s record: “Joe Biden told black people they’re not black if they don’t vote for him. What a thing to say.”

4. The “China” hoax. Biden claimed, falsely, that Trump “did not even ask Xi” to allow U.S. investigators into China at the start of coronavirus. He has used that false claim before — and it has even been debunked by the Washington Post. Trump’s only reply was: “Wrong.” He needed more detail. Trump did ask China to admit U.S. investigators for weeks, and they were allowed in before Biden even brought it up. He should cite the Washington Post, which gave Biden “three Pinnocchios.”

5. The “peaceful protesters” hoax. Biden repeatedly claims that Trump 1. ordered the military to 2. use tear gas 3. to clear “peaceful protesters” from the park in front of the White House to walk across and 4. hold a Bible upside-down. Biden used three out of the four. Trump needs to say: 1. It was the Park Police. 2. They did not use tear gas. 3. The protest was violent, and assaulted police and journalists. 4. He held the Bible as a symbol of right and wrong, and Biden was on the wrong side.

6. The Atlantic “suckers” and “losers” hoax. Biden repeated the Atlantic‘s claim that Trump called Americans who died in World War I “suckers” and “losers.” It is a phony claim that has been specifically denied by John Bolton — a Trump critic — among others. Trump should have said that — immediately. Instead, he brought up Biden’s wayward son, Hunter Biden — a legitimate target, but a wasted opportunity. Trump returned to the Atlantic story later — but a hoax has to be killed right away.

Last edited:
Top 30 Crazy Media GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I didn't see a link where anyone said that the doctors said they may release him is a lie.

So, the docs just gave us Trump's health update and he is doing so well that they said they might release him as early as tomorrow, and the media (CNN, MSNBC) is apoplectic - they are saying "These doctors are LYING to us about his condition" - as if any and everyone who is even remotely affiliated with Trump is a Russian asset and a congenital liar. The media is insane (and sickening).

The recent "He refused to disavow white supremacy" thing cropped up again in the debate, and even though he said "sure, sure sure, name a name you want me to disavow," they claim he refused to actually say it. Then he said, "Proud Boys, stand down and stand by." That is telling them to not get involved, not to do what Antifa and BLM have been doing, yet no one asks Biden to disavow either Antifa or BLM. BTW: the chairman of the Proud Boys is a black Hispanic named Enrique Tarrio who disavows white supremacy.

Now I know the President has a speaking style where he rarely uses complete sentences, which is his biggest drawback, but he has already disavowed white supremacy, the KKK and David Duke, in the 2016 debate moderated by Mike Wallace.

Yet the media keeps trotting out this "LIES" word over and over. And every time they do, it is the MEDIA who is lying to us, not the President.

- - - -# # # - - -

1. The Charlottesville “very fine people” hoax. Moderator Chris Wallace repeated the lie that Trump referred to neo-Nazis in Charlottesville as “very fine people.” On cue, Biden used his script: “coming out of the fields, carrying torches, their veins bulging.” Trump interjected — “Finish the statement” — but Wallace shut him down. Trump needed to use his next response to say: “Look at what I said. I condemned the neo-Nazis and the white supremacists ‘totally.’ Stop lying to America, Joe.”

2. The “inject bleach” hoax. Biden claimed — as he has before — that Trump said “maybe you could inject some bleach in your arm” for coronavirus. Trump never said that. He spoke at a press briefing about using ultraviolet light as a disinfectant, asking about experimental uses inside the body. At the time, when asked if he was telling people to inject disinfectant, Trump said no. Inexplicably, Trump told Biden at the debate that he was being “sarcastic.” He needed to call Biden’s claim a lie.

3. The “white supremacists” hoax. Both Wallace and Biden falsely suggested that Trump had never condemned white supremacists before. Trump tried to deflect. He should have immediately said: “That’s not true. I have condemned white supremacists over and over again — and I do so here again tonight. I condemn white supremacy.” He then should have pivoted to Biden’s record: “Joe Biden told black people they’re not black if they don’t vote for him. What a thing to say.”

4. The “China” hoax. Biden claimed, falsely, that Trump “did not even ask Xi” to allow U.S. investigators into China at the start of coronavirus. He has used that false claim before — and it has even been debunked by the Washington Post. Trump’s only reply was: “Wrong.” He needed more detail. Trump did ask China to admit U.S. investigators for weeks, and they were allowed in before Biden even brought it up. He should cite the Washington Post, which gave Biden “three Pinnocchios.”

5. The “peaceful protesters” hoax. Biden repeatedly claims that Trump 1. ordered the military to 2. use tear gas 3. to clear “peaceful protesters” from the park in front of the White House to walk across and 4. hold a Bible upside-down. Biden used three out of the four. Trump needs to say: 1. It was the Park Police. 2. They did not use tear gas. 3. The protest was violent, and assaulted police and journalists. 4. He held the Bible as a symbol of right and wrong, and Biden was on the wrong side.

6. The Atlantic “suckers” and “losers” hoax. Biden repeated the Atlantic‘s claim that Trump called Americans who died in World War I “suckers” and “losers.” It is a phony claim that has been specifically denied by John Bolton — a Trump critic — among others. Trump should have said that — immediately. Instead, he brought up Biden’s wayward son, Hunter Biden — a legitimate target, but a wasted opportunity. Trump returned to the Atlantic story later — but a hoax has to be killed right away.

This is the SAME MSM who are actually helping cover up that Joe Biden has Senile Dementia. If Trump supporters say Biden has Senile Dementia then the MSM say this is a Conspiracy Theory but IF the MSM say Trump's Doctors are lying this is NOT a Conspiracy Theory. What filthy slugs the MSM are.

- - - -# # # - - -

American Media is a propaganda machine that is rivaled only by North Korean Media.

- - - -# # # - - -

GONE insane? My friend the media has been there for quite a long time now.

- - - -# # # - - -

Also it's not just the American MSM, I was listening to the BBC World Service and they also were babbling about "Are Trump's Doctor's telling everyone the full story?"

What total human filth the World Wide MSM is.

I didn't see a link where anyone said that the doctors said they may release him is a lie.
I watched him this morning say they are working on a plan to move Trump back to the white house...not sure how they will do this but its good news....and the people in his circle that tested positive are doing well too....so now we will have a immunized presidential cabinet....;)

Forum List

Back