The media fox cnn and bbc

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
These are the 3 main news sources i watch and the 3 are very differnt.
I cant say much about bbc reporting as they were programing movies on the network at the time . cnn was blaming trump supporters and fox was wishing the victims well and hoping to a end of such agressions3. This all involved the death of a large group of what aper to be a innocent minorities in another nation . it clearly shows cnn only looks to blame trump and republicans for ANYTHING THEY CAN COME UP WITH

• Banned
Is it a matter of pro american aginst anti american

• Banned
To me bcc is fairly fair fox is pro american and cnn is anti american pro radical

Stop watching all of them immediately. All are mouthpieces for the ruling class. All are establishmentarian and extremely pro-war, proving they are entirely captured by the MIC.

You won’t find real news on the boob tube, period.

I cant say much about bbc reporting as they were programing movies on the network at the time . cnn was blaming trump supporters and fox was wishing the victims well and hoping to a end of such agressions3. This all involved the death of a large group of what aper to be a innocent minorities in another nation . it clearly shows cnn only looks to blame trump and republicans for ANYTHING THEY CAN COME UP WITH
CNN.
Blaming the Right since 2000.

CNN.
Blaming the Right since 2000.
You are correct. CNN has leaned Left for many years. However when Trump made them look like retards in 2016, they decided to go full retard.

Not much news from any of them, just keeping the crazy going, in a bid for ratings, another word for dollars in the corporations pocket.

Forum List

Back