The MEASURE of Liberal Democrat dishonesty on Health Care Bill

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
The CBO has to "score" legislation. To "score" the Health Care "Bill" currently being "debated" in the House, artificial numbers are being used to come to the desired conclusion. This legislation, it is now being reported, will come in at

"ONLY" 940 BILLION dollars over the next 10 years. FOXNews.com - Health Bill Estimated to Cost $940 Billion, Setting Up Possible Sunday Vote

It takes a liberal Democrat to put the word "only" in front of the figure $940,000,000,000.00. That's all money we don't even have, of course. And that massive amount of pure red ink is poured into the massive pool of red ink that is already killing us and our posterity.

It is a great bit of news, the liberal talking heads now trumpet, because it is LESS than a trillion dollars

This is nothing less than total dishonesty by the Obamaphiles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now how much did the CBO say it would save over ten years?

Sources said the estimate shows the bill would save $130 billion over the first 10 years and $1.2 trillion over the second decade

Talk about dishonesty, where was your honesty when you left out the MOST important details of the program that will NOT ONLY save money but will save LIVES ?

Now you know why you lost all those elections and will continue to shrink as a party.

You solve nothing while in power and squander military lives while trying to bankrupt the country and the economy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so now you hate the CBO again?

you are one stupid mother

Talk about dishonesty, where was your honesty when you left out the MOST important details of the program that will NOT ONLY save money but will save LIVES ?

Now you know why you lost all those elections and will continue to shrink as a party.

You solve nothing while in power and squander military lives while trying to bankrupt the country and the economy.

Again, being the dutiful propaganda guzzling Obamaphile lap-bitch that you are, you accept as true the slly proposition that this massively expensive government intervention will actually serve to accomplish the goal of saving lives.

It can be just as readily argued that the long term effect of this hideously expensive and unConstitutional gambit will be to cost lives.

You uber-libs are stupid beyond repair.

Dear fucking fool, the article you posted your self is an article on the CBO numbers.

ITS what you posted fuckstain.

BTW idiot you posted the CBO info from Fox.

The CBO said it, you retarded asswipe. Who gives a shit which news outlet reported it? WTF does THAT have to do with anything?

Does the CBO claim of "only" $940 Billion somehow come out differently in your limited universe when it's reported on MSLSD? :cuckoo:

You are tragically retarded and wholly dishonest.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so now you hate the CBO again?

you are one stupid mother

You are dishonest and stupid. This we know. But maybe you can find some post of mine where I claimed to "hate" the CBO?

The fact is, you fucking imbecile, that they have to base their projections on some ethereal numbers and it is the old and familiar "garbage in; garbage out" problem.

Fucking lapdog bitch Obamaphiles like you could never admit as much.

Here is another idiot CON who is going to deny any information no matter how unbiased to cling to his idiot ideas.

The CBO is the go to entity for unbiased numbers on ANY legislation.

You dont like the estimate they came up with THIS TIME so you call it shit and partisan hype just like you do science and history when it gets in the way of your failed delousional ideas.

Here is another idiot CON who is going to deny any information no matter how unbiased to cling to his idiot ideas.

The CBO is the go to entity for unbiased numbers on ANY legislation.

You dont like the estimate they came up with THIS TIME so you call it shit and partisan hype just like you do science and history when it gets in the way of your failed delousional ideas.

Another evasion from the dishonestly named "truthmatters."

The CBO, as I noted before (and as you studiously then avoided addressing), bases its projections on "something."

What it bases those projections on are not clear always. But the dishonest accounting method offered by the Obama Administration certainly raises the prospects that the CBO is basing its projections on some damnably dubious assumptions.

Being the lap-bitch that you always are, you will refuse to even consider these points.

It will be interesting to take the CBO analysis apart. Of course, right now, they have only reported the conclusions; they have not (yet) released that actual report. So, time will tell.

"Here's what I (Obama) won't do," he continued. "I won't sign a bill that I think does not reduce costs, does not keep deficit neutral, and does not benefit middle class families in America. So I want to put the pressure on, but ultimately, the test is, is this a bill that is going to be better for the American people or not? And if it's not, then, we'll keep at it."

Obama: I Won't Sign A Bad Health Care Bill - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I haven't seen the CBO estimate yet, but the previous estimates were clearly skewed to reflect everyone and his brother knew no Congress would have the courage to cut Medicare year after year. This bill had proposed to make those cuts to reflect possible savings, but everyone, and I mean everyone knows that is a lie except TruthDoesn'tMatter.

It's going to cost $940 billion over 10 years and they're happy because it's under a trillion dollars?

Check out the estimates they projected about Medicare and the reality.

Medicare (hospital insurance). In 1965, as Congress considered legislation to establish a
national Medicare program, the House Ways and Means Committee estimated that the hospital
insurance portion of the program, Part A, would cost about $9 billion annually by 1990.v Actual
Part A spending in 1990 was $67 billion.vi The actuary who provided the original cost estimates
acknowledged in 1994 that, even after conservatively discounting for the unexpectedly high
inflation rates of the early ‘70s and other factors, “the actual [Part A] experience was 165%
higher than the estimate
.”vii

165% HIGHER than the estimate.

Medicare (entire program). In 1967, the House Ways and Means Committee predicted that the
new Medicare program, launched the previous year, would cost about $12 billion in 1990. viii
Actual Medicare spending in 1990 was $110 billion—off by nearly a factor of 10.ix

Off by nearly a FACTOR OF TEN.

http://jec.senate.gov/republicans/p...orm_Cost_Estimates_Reliable__July_31_2009.pdf

There is zero reason to believe that this monstrosity will not follow the same course as the $38 TRILLION-dollars-in-the-hole Medicare system.

Last edited:
2010-03-16-humor-lb0310cd.jpg

Forum List

Back