The mathematics of election fraud and how 2020 was such a scam

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

THIS is not proof. This is some nerd, trying to rationalize how it might have happened. REAL investigation doesn't start with a conclusion and look for evidence to support this conclusion, and twist itself into knots to get it to come out right.

Stop wasting your time on lies and bullshit.
Was there Russian Collusion in 2016?

There was Russian Interference in the 2016 and the 2020 elections. According the the Mueller Report, The Senate Report on Russian Interference, the FBI, CIA and the NSA.

There were over 100 criminal indictments issued by the Grand Jury against Russian individuals and corporation over their interference by the Trump Justice Department.

Why would you even ask such a question? Russian interference is a matter of public record.
I asked the question because your prog elites wasted millions of our tax dollars on a bullshit conspiracy, but i guess it is okay to spend other people's money recklessly in your book?
Imbecile, it was Republicans who appointed Mueller and launched that investigation. Blame them if you're not happy about it. Though I an amused that the herd who reserved no compunctions for spending money so Ken Starr could investigate Whitewater, filegate, travelgate, cattlegate, Vince Foster, Monica Lewinsky, etc. -- NOW bitch about such money being spent.

face-palm-gif.278959
You are correct. Why do you think Trump hated that fucking traitor Gimpy McCain. That mother fucking traitor was in on the collusion......LOLOL

McCain was a crippled cancer ridden pos
you handed the shills ass from langley to him on a platter
I like Faunie. Sense of humor. Can take what he dishes out. Very reasonable if spoken to correctly. All the good qualities in the libturd

Why are libturds generally so humorless. How can one not make it through the nut house of life without laughing the way through. god I'd jump off a cliff.

Edit.It is no secret McCain was part of the collusion plan at the beginning until he croaked...Sorry to be so harsh on ya McCain. But liberal venom stung ya and you sold out Amerika

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

THIS is not proof. This is some nerd, trying to rationalize how it might have happened. REAL investigation doesn't start with a conclusion and look for evidence to support this conclusion, and twist itself into knots to get it to come out right.

There was Russian Interference in the 2016 and the 2020 elections. According the the Mueller Report, The Senate Report on Russian Interference, the FBI, CIA and the NSA.

There were over 100 criminal indictments issued by the Grand Jury against Russian individuals and corporation over their interference by the Trump Justice Department.

Why would you even ask such a question? Russian interference is a matter of public record.
I asked the question because your prog elites wasted millions of our tax dollars on a bullshit conspiracy, but i guess it is okay to spend other people's money recklessly in your book?
Imbecile, it was Republicans who appointed Mueller and launched that investigation. Blame them if you're not happy about it. Though I an amused that the herd who reserved no compunctions for spending money so Ken Starr could investigate Whitewater, filegate, travelgate, cattlegate, Vince Foster, Monica Lewinsky, etc. -- NOW bitch about such money being spent.

face-palm-gif.278959
You are correct. Why do you think Trump hated that fucking traitor Gimpy McCain. That mother fucking traitor was in on the collusion......LOLOL

I like Faunie. Sense of humor. Can take what he dishes out. Very reasonable if spoken to correctly. All the good qualities in the libturd

Why are libturds generally so humorless. How can one not make it through the nut house of life without laughing the way through. god I'd jump off a cliff.

Edit.It is no secret McCain was part of the collusion plan at the beginning until he croaked...Sorry to be so harsh on ya McCain. But liberal venom stung ya and you sold out Amerika

okay but what about my question,what did dreagonidiot say about our own government coming out in the open saying they fixed it for trump to win? i assume you HAVE brought that up to her?

face-palm-gif.278959

okay but what about my question,what did dreagonidiot say about our own government coming out in the open saying they fixed it for trump to win? i assume you HAVE brought that up to her?
You'll have to ask her. I rarely read her...BAWWWHAHA.....She's got blood squirting out of everywhere...ya know..Hard to read

face-palm-gif.278959

You'll have to ask her. I rarely read her...BAWWWHAHA.....She's got blood squirting out of everywhere...ya know..Hard to read
Can’t ask her,I’m pretty sure she has me on ignore cause I always expose what a biased hypocrite dem troll she is telling her the facts thst Obama is a clone of bush and expanded his corruption,she never replies to me anymore so I would say she has me on ignore cause she got tired of me exposing her lies that Obama was different than bush. :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg:

face-palm-gif.278959

Can’t ask her,I’m pretty sure she has me on ignore cause I always expose what a biased hypocrite dem troll she is telling her the facts thst Obama is a clone of bush and expanded his corruption,she never replies to me anymore so I would say she has me on ignore cause she got tired of me exposing her lies that Obama was different than bush. :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg:
She'd have everyone on ignore because they expose what a biased hypocrite she really is. When a libturd woman has one on ignore, you know they click the view thread button every time .lol

I like the DragonFly. She's got spunk. But mostly because she can give what she can take and not wilt after some rough responses to her...lol

Looking back, it makes absolutely perfect sense now why Biden stayed in the basement and never felt the need to campaign.
The Establishment had already told him the election was his.

Then, after the False Flag to shut down the capital so that there would be no inauguration ceremony, it takes a really, REALLY slow, stupid person to not put two and two together and realize it was all fraud. The United Stated of America government is a total fraud.

They tell us that Biden won by millions of votes, more than Obama......then shut down the Capital knowing full well no one was going to that senile old fools inauguration. They couldn't have PAID enough people to bus in. NO ONE CARED about Biden.....except the handful who control the Establishment.

We do not have a representative government by ANY stretch of imagination. It is a criminal organization composed of the ultra wealthy, ultra powerful Elite class of Globalists and Corporate Power Mongers.

And we will see an ever tightening noose of control as long as Americans do nothing.

Everyone knows what happened....you can tell by how fast the libtards arrive at any thread that proves the election was stolen....I wonder how they feel to learn they are not the majority in America.....just an angry rude violent lying cheating minority.....if they didn't have the stupid people in the media on their side they would be toast.....
Far too many red flags not to discount the possibility and probability of major vote fraud.

Looking back, it makes absolutely perfect sense now why Biden stayed in the basement and never felt the need to campaign.
The Establishment had already told him the election was his.

Then, after the False Flag to shut down the capital so that there would be no inauguration ceremony, it takes a really, REALLY slow, stupid person to not put two and two together and realize it was all fraud. The United Stated of America government is a total fraud.

They tell us that Biden won by millions of votes, more than Obama......then shut down the Capital knowing full well no one was going to that senile old fools inauguration. They couldn't have PAID enough people to bus in. NO ONE CARED about Biden.....except the handful who control the Establishment.

We do not have a representative government by ANY stretch of imagination. It is a criminal organization composed of the ultra wealthy, ultra powerful Elite class of Globalists and Corporate Power Mongers.

And we will see an ever tightening noose of control as long as Americans do nothing.
:thankusmile: You nailed it,best damn post on this thread.

Forum List

Back