The mathematics of election fraud and how 2020 was such a scam

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

THIS is not proof. This is some nerd, trying to rationalize how it might have happened. REAL investigation doesn't start with a conclusion and look for evidence to support this conclusion, and twist itself into knots to get it to come out right.

Stop wasting your time on lies and bullshit.
Was there Russian Collusion in 2016?

There was Russian Interference in the 2016 and the 2020 elections. According the the Mueller Report, The Senate Report on Russian Interference, the FBI, CIA and the NSA.

There were over 100 criminal indictments issued by the Grand Jury against Russian individuals and corporation over their interference by the Trump Justice Department.

Why would you even ask such a question? Russian interference is a matter of public record.

Dems cheated and everyone knows it. The left claim we must trust the Covid science then ignore math and statistics that prove election fraud. I think we all know those assholes on the left are full of shit.

Everybody doesn't know it or even believe it happened. You're not one of those gullible fools who still believes Trump's lies are you. Even after he stole $122 million from his own voters?

Are you really that stupid that you continue to believe Trump?

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

THIS is not proof. This is some nerd, trying to rationalize how it might have happened. REAL investigation doesn't start with a conclusion and look for evidence to support this conclusion, and twist itself into knots to get it to come out right.

There was Russian Interference in the 2016 and the 2020 elections. According the the Mueller Report, The Senate Report on Russian Interference, the FBI, CIA and the NSA.

There were over 100 criminal indictments issued by the Grand Jury against Russian individuals and corporation over their interference by the Trump Justice Department.

Why would you even ask such a question? Russian interference is a matter of public record.
Russian interference in 2016........................LOLOLOLOLOL.........................Woman!!!!

Russia spent around 100k on internet bullshit.....LOLOL. How many votes did that change???

Mueller??.LOLOL..................He looked like Vegetable Biden getting grilled....lolol

mueller indicted 13 Russian trolls on FB........LOLOLOLOL

Stalin interfered in our elections too btw......................communist libturd trick through their dismal history

I asked the question because your prog elites wasted millions of our tax dollars on a bullshit conspiracy, but i guess it is okay to spend other people's money recklessly in your book?

I asked the question because your prog elites wasted millions of our tax dollars on a bullshit conspiracy, but i guess it is okay to spend other people's money recklessly in your book?
Imbecile, it was Republicans who appointed Mueller and launched that investigation. Blame them if you're not happy about it. Though I an amused that the herd who reserved no compunctions for spending money so Ken Starr could investigate Whitewater, filegate, travelgate, cattlegate, Vince Foster, Monica Lewinsky, etc. -- NOW bitch about such money being spent.

face-palm-gif.278959

Imbecile, it was Republicans who appointed Mueller and launched that investigation. Blame them if you're not happy about it. Though I an amused that the herd who reserved no compunctions for spending money so Ken Starr could investigate Whitewater, filegate, travelgate, cattlegate, Vince Foster, Monica Lewinsky, etc. -- NOW bitch about such money being spent.

face-palm-gif.278959
You are correct. Why do you think Trump hated that fucking traitor Gimpy McCain. That mother fucking traitor was in on the collusion......LOLOL

McCain was a crippled cancer ridden pos

He said "collusion," not "interference," you commie dingbat.

What do you expect from indoctrinated people? The blind hatred has caused them to be belligerent and non intelligent.

Last edited:

Shame some mod dumped this here for no good reason. The math is solid and the patterns show up in other states as well.

dude this would have been interesting 2 months ago but its over,get over it,its time to move on as i have.

What do you expect from indoctrinated people? The blind hatred has caused them to be belligerent and non intelligent.

dragonidiot is the one indoctrinated.she cant accept reality the most massive vote fraud n mankind history and that her hero obama expanded what bush got started.

LOLOL..............Look at these idiots avoiding the article....lololol

Well explained to them. I might have my life endangered speaking out like every one else that tried

yep they are doing this when you gave the article of the evidence as they did when we presented facts of vote fraud then
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

dude this would have been interesting 2 months ago but its over,get over it,its time to move on as i have.
2 months ago I was too scared. Didn't want to be found accidentally killed in a washing machine or very faulty brakes.

You'll have to thank the Dragon Woman for this thread. She dared me in another post down yonder to actually give proof of the fraud. I took the math angle. Well in 3 minutes I found this gem created by math geeks. A bullet proof source.

I found it interesting that a lot of the statistics that happened are like being struck by lightning every day for a month. Kinda makes your eyeballs pop out.

Well this thread is now a Trollamania.......lol I even got a dip shit libturd mod to put the thread on this dump of a board.

Dragon Fly had been going full med detox on this since I pinned her wings back.

Shame some mod dumped this here for no good reason. The math is solid and the patterns show up in other states as well.
They do this all the time to me. lol Legit threads that vanish like Jimmy Hoffa. Maybe it is too painful when I have to do some edumacation on the libturds.

Anyway I consider it like an award. These mods have their little dick sucking hall monitors slither through each thread reporting people. Like Pre Mods in training wheels....lol. The main goal in life is to be a Mod.At least it is a goal.

Last edited:

wow folks,look at what Dragonidiot uses as sources.the FBI,CIA and NSA,like they are not evil corrupt institutions that never lie,talk about desperation.this stupid fuck wants us to believe in her conspiracy theory of Russia collusion but wont accept reality there was ten times more evidence of vote fraud for biden than there was of russia collusion,talk about grasping at straws and a desperate hail mary.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

face-palm-gif.278959
You are correct. Why do you think Trump hated that fucking traitor Gimpy McCain. That mother fucking traitor was in on the collusion......LOLOL

McCain was a crippled cancer ridden pos
you handed the shills ass from langley to him on a platter

Dems cheated and everyone knows it. The left claim we must trust the Covid science then ignore math and statistics that prove election fraud. I think we all know those assholes on the left are full of shit.

Everybody doesn't know it or even believe it happened. You're not one of those gullible fools who still believes Trump's lies are you. Even after he stole $122 million from his own voters?

Are you really that stupid that you continue to believe Trump?

Oh the Irony,you are one of the top five most stupid posters here that you believe all the lies of Obama. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

2 months ago I was too scared. Didn't want to be found accidentally killed in a washing machine or very faulty brakes.

You'll have to thank the Dragon Woman for this thread. She dared me in another post down yonder to actually give proof of the fraud. I took the math angle. Well in 3 minutes I found this gem created by math geeks. A bullet proof source.

I found it interesting that a lot of the statistics that happened are like being struck by lightning every day for a month. Kinda makes your eyeballs pop out.

Well this thread is now a Trollamania.......lol I even got a dip shit libturd mod to put the thread on this dump of a board.

Dragon Fly had been going full med detox on this since I pinned her wings back.

what did the shill from china have to say over this latest ADMITTED vote fraud campaine against trump? :auiqs.jpg:

Lol....... like there is any "proof" in your Drumpf inspired link, likely produced by a troll farm in St. Petersburg

^^^^^ TRANSLATION:
  1. See strong conflicting evidence the election WAS stolen.
  2. Stick fingers in ears and head in soil.
  3. Sing: LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa.
  4. Honestly tell folks you haven't seen a SHRED of proof the election wasn't solid. :smoke:

Forum List

Back