The mathematics of election fraud and how 2020 was such a scam

Lol....... like there is any "proof" in your Drumpf inspired link, likely produced by a troll farm in St. Petersburg (Russia, not Florida, dumbass) :badgrin:
I can't identify who wrote it. "Vote Integrity" is all I'm getting.

The last few "analyses" I've investigated turned out to be written by Trumpsters.

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, Republican election officials, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.
The election was stolen by xidensturs

Somebody stole your brain.
The cheese has done slid off their cracker.
xiden's been sliding for two years.
Okay Q! :hhello:
Why do you call yourself Q?
Who knows!

Lol....... like there is any "proof" in your Drumpf inspired link, likely produced by a troll farm in St. Petersburg (Russia, not Florida, dumbass) :badgrin:
I can't identify who wrote it. "Vote Integrity" is all I'm getting.

The last few "analyses" I've investigated turned out to be written by Trumpsters.

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, Republican election officials, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.
The election was stolen by xidensturs

Somebody stole your brain.
The cheese has done slid off their cracker.
xiden's been sliding for two years.
Okay Q! :hhello:
Why do you call yourself Q?
Who knows!
that figures

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order
I got this from your link...

Your orange chimp lost in a landslide, SUCKER BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Kinda hard to disagree with that.
You need dead people, minors, illegals, dementia ridden nursing home people, and multiple time voters to win. Fucking Period.

Now we switch from there was no fraud to, tough shit we scammed ya, better luck next time.

You wanted evidence dooshalot. My scholarly article might have to be read to you.

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

Where the votes came from also counts. In Georgia, the last mail-in ballots counted were in Gwinnet, Cobb and Fulton. Gwinnet and Cobb went for Biden by nearly 20 points. Fulton went to Biden by 56 points. Given Biden voters were more likely to vote for Biden in a number of states, It would be expected that the later vote counts would heavily favor Biden.
Sure. 7days to count. Busted urinal. Everything stop. Hordes of ballots in a suitcase.

Laughing that Cobb county got their big award for cheating their asses off by pulling 100 mil from them................OMG you people ruin everything you touch.

I got this from your link...

Your orange chimp lost in a landslide, SUCKER BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Kinda hard to disagree with that.
You need dead people, minors, illegals, dementia ridden nursing home people, and multiple time voters to win. Fucking Period.

Now we switch from there was no fraud to, tough shit we scammed ya, better luck next time.

You wanted evidence dooshalot. My scholarly article might have to be read to you.
C'mon, I agreed with some of what I found on your link. What more do you want?

Dems cheated and everyone knows it. The left claim we must trust the Covid science then ignore math and statistics that prove election fraud. I think we all know those assholes on the left are full of shit.

Dems cheated and everyone knows it. The left claim we must trust the Covid science then ignore math and statistics that prove election fraud. I think we all know those assholes on the left are full of shit.
tenor.gif

Everyone knows what happened....you can tell by how fast the libtards arrive at any thread that proves the election was stolen....I wonder how they feel to learn they are not the majority in America.....just an angry rude violent lying cheating minority.....if they didn't have the stupid people in the media on their side they would be toast.....
LOLOL..............Look at these idiots avoiding the article....lololol

Well explained to them. I might have my life endangered speaking out like every one else that tried

We're not avoiding it. Why would we waste our time on it?

There are a SHIT TON of REAL issues and problems out there to discuss. Unlike Republicans, people on the left don't buy into conspiracy theories, and lies. We live in the REAL world.
LMAO! Do I need to go dig up all your Russia shit from previous threads?

otm0zk5hp4t61.jpg

Are you clinically insane?
He’s kind of upset he sent so much money to the dems after their Russia hoax emails. It’s projection.
LOLOL.................Some libturd modput this n Conspiracy theories........BAWWWWWHAHAHA.......This proves beyond a doubt that this was a scam of scams.

Now we find out Pelosi stop ordered these capital police. My God.

otm0zk5hp4t61.jpg

He’s kind of upset he sent so much money to the dems after their Russia hoax emails. It’s projection.
LOLOL.................Some libturd modput this n Conspiracy theories........BAWWWWWHAHAHA.......This proves beyond a doubt that this was a scam of scams.

I can probably guess the mod.

All the receipts are right here...

otm0zk5hp4t61.jpg

I can probably guess the mod.
So can I. Her name rhymes with "peyote"

Forum List

Back