The mathematics of election fraud and how 2020 was such a scam

Lol....... like there is any "proof" in your Drumpf inspired link, likely produced by a troll farm in St. Petersburg (Russia, not Florida, dumbass) :badgrin:
I can't identify who wrote it. "Vote Integrity" is all I'm getting.

The last few "analyses" I've investigated turned out to be written by Trumpsters.

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, Republican election officials, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.
The DOJ and FBI are corrupt. That was proven long before the election. You prefer the country is run by criminals. Some of us do not like that idea.
I know. Everyone's corrupt except the ever-honest Trump and his loving Trumpsters.

:auiqs.jpg:
Massive and obvious fraud occurred. Period.

It really did. Trump has had to return more than $122 million dollars he fraudulently drained for his donors' bank accounts. That's the real meaning of "Stop the Steal".

I fail to understand why Trump's credit card privileges haven't been revoked. Usually VISA and Mastercard pull your ticket after one fraudulent charge from your company. People were having thousands drained from their bank accounts after making what they thought was a one-time donation.
That has nothing to do with the massive and obvious fraud that took place. Start a thread on it. It does not belong here.

All the claims I've read that the election was "free and fair" were written by SJW Biden voters. I guess we can just ignore them, right?
I don't care what you do. You lost. Tough shit.
A1%2B%2Bmonkeys.png
I now believe that every election since Kennedy got his head blown off for cheating is a complete fraud. If a Dem won, it was most likely fraud. If a conserv won, he did it with 100% breathing tissue.

Everyone knows what happened....you can tell by how fast the libtards arrive at any thread that proves the election was stolen....I wonder how they feel to learn they are not the majority in America.....just an angry rude violent lying cheating minority.....if they didn't have the stupid people in the media on their side they would be toast.....
LOLOL..............Look at these idiots avoiding the article....lololol

Well explained to them. I might have my life endangered speaking out like every one else that tried

We're not avoiding it. Why would we waste our time on it?

There are a SHIT TON of REAL issues and problems out there to discuss. Unlike Republicans, people on the left don't buy into conspiracy theories, and lies. We live in the REAL world.
Yep. mathematics is a conspiracy now....LOL...................Hon. You guys cheated your asses off. I knew when 6 states shut down and counted for a week, your ilk was involved.

There is an old expression which says "Figures never lie, but liars often figure". Liars have been using "data" to lie about everything. You can manipulate data to say anything you want it to say. Why just the other day, Nostra was trying to convince us than Florida (33,000 deaths, population 21 million) had a much lower death rate than Canada (23,000 deaths, population 38 million).

Trump was telling everyone how great his covid response was compared to the rest of the world, using manipulated and dishonest data. Similar to what Nostra was trying.

Lol....... like there is any "proof" in your Drumpf inspired link, likely produced by a troll farm in St. Petersburg (Russia, not Florida, dumbass) :badgrin:

The last few "analyses" I've investigated turned out to be written by Trumpsters.

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, Republican election officials, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.
The DOJ and FBI are corrupt. That was proven long before the election. You prefer the country is run by criminals. Some of us do not like that idea.
I know. Everyone's corrupt except the ever-honest Trump and his loving Trumpsters.

It really did. Trump has had to return more than $122 million dollars he fraudulently drained for his donors' bank accounts. That's the real meaning of "Stop the Steal".

I fail to understand why Trump's credit card privileges haven't been revoked. Usually VISA and Mastercard pull your ticket after one fraudulent charge from your company. People were having thousands drained from their bank accounts after making what they thought was a one-time donation.
That has nothing to do with the massive and obvious fraud that took place. Start a thread on it. It does not belong here.

This is a thread about "election fraud", the only "Election fraud" that took place was Donald Trump using his "Stop the Steal" fundraiser to defraud his own voters.

This is a thread about "election fraud", the only "Election fraud" that took place was Donald Trump using his "Stop the Steal" fundraiser to defraud his own voters.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And don't forget the phone call to Georgia.

Everyone knows what happened....you can tell by how fast the libtards arrive at any thread that proves the election was stolen....I wonder how they feel to learn they are not the majority in America.....just an angry rude violent lying cheating minority.....if they didn't have the stupid people in the media on their side they would be toast.....
LOLOL..............Look at these idiots avoiding the article....lololol

Well explained to them. I might have my life endangered speaking out like every one else that tried

We're not avoiding it. Why would we waste our time on it?

There are a SHIT TON of REAL issues and problems out there to discuss. Unlike Republicans, people on the left don't buy into conspiracy theories, and lies. We live in the REAL world.
Ton of issues. How about all those infected Covid beaners beaning around. Children dumped over a wall. You never said a word yet of that cruelty. You don't care. You even had to use Obama Cages to dis Trump. Now look what happened...LOLOL

Too bad Trump didn't prepare for the spring surge of families, which the Biden government repeatedly requested.

We could talk about how cutting the funding to Central American countries to fight the drug cartels and the famine have caused the mass migration from Central America.

Or the role climate change is playing is mass migration from Central America.

I did an interesting analysis of the correlation between prosecution of large scale employers of illegals and number of illegal border crossings that the entire right wing media has been covering up for decades.

These are all real issues. The theft of the 2020 election is a lie. Where would YOU like to start.

Last edited:

That's not election fraud. That's an extortion attempt.

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

THIS is not proof. This is some nerd, trying to rationalize how it might have happened. REAL investigation doesn't start with a conclusion and look for evidence to support this conclusion, and twist itself into knots to get it to come out right.

Stop wasting your time on lies and bullshit.
Was there Russian Collusion in 2016?

Of course it is, only RWNJ's can see.
exactly, the emperor has no clothes on

what about it? it was manipulated? you bet it was.

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

Where the votes came from also counts. In Georgia, the last mail-in ballots counted were in Gwinnet, Cobb and Fulton. Gwinnet and Cobb went for Biden by nearly 20 points. Fulton went to Biden by 56 points. Given Biden voters were more likely to vote for Biden in a number of states, It would be expected that the later vote counts would heavily favor Biden.

You are a lying weasel who can't see how the Republican Party is being destroyed. Numerous voters have left the GOP after Jan 6.

The election was stolen by xidensturs

Somebody stole your brain.

I got this from your link...

Your orange chimp lost in a landslide, SUCKER BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Kinda hard to disagree with that.

The cheese has done slid off their cracker.

I had one to steal, what's your excuse?

xiden's been sliding for two years.and you all after russia russia and beyond.

xiden's been sliding for two years.
Okay Q! :hhello:

xiden's been sliding for two years.
Okay Q! :hhello:
Why do you call yourself Q?

Forum List

Back