The mathematics of election fraud and how 2020 was such a scam

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

Lol....... like there is any "proof" in your Drumpf inspired link, likely produced by a troll farm in St. Petersburg (Russia, not Florida, dumbass) :badgrin:
I can't identify who wrote it. "Vote Integrity" is all I'm getting.

The last few "analyses" I've investigated turned out to be written by Trumpsters.

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, Republican election officials, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.

Lol....... like there is any "proof" in your Drumpf inspired link, likely produced by a troll farm in St. Petersburg (Russia, not Florida, dumbass) :badgrin:

The last few "analyses" I've investigated turned out to be written by Trumpsters.

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.

I like how they use algebraic equations in their "analysis", like any Drumpf supporter who believes in election fraud is going to understand it. :badgrin:

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.

I like how they use algebraic equations in their "analysis", like any Drumpf supporter who believes in election fraud is going to understand it. :badgrin:
Looks authentic though and its looks that count for these muppets.

Everyone knows what happened....you can tell by how fast the libtards arrive at any thread that proves the election was stolen....I wonder how they feel to learn they are not the majority in America.....just an angry rude violent lying cheating minority.....if they didn't have the stupid people in the media on their side they would be toast.....

Everyone knows what happened....you can tell by how fast the libtards arrive at any thread that proves the election was stolen....I wonder how they feel to learn they are not the majority in America.....just an angry rude violent lying cheating minority.....if they didn't have the stupid people in the media on their side they would be toast.....

Except nothing has been proven, Trump is still a pathological liar, and you are still an idiot.

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order
What is worse, is that a prog and his/her/its slave doesnt give a shit, because they have no honor, not integrity, no honesty and no morals. Lying, cheating and stealing is the way of life of a prog....

Except nothing has been proven, Trump is still a pathological liar, and you are still an idiot.
Its all been proven to myself and millions of Americans satisfaction....

And you don't need to remind me that there are millions of dumbasses in America. 74 million, to be precise.

And you don't need to remind me that there are millions of dumbasses in America. 74 million, to be precise.
And you fall right in with those 74 million slaves......

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, Republican election officials, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.
All the claims I've read that the election was "free and fair" were written by SJW Biden voters. I guess we can just ignore them, right?

I like how they use algebraic equations in their "analysis", like any Drumpf supporter who believes in election fraud is going to understand it.
So you can't understand it but you know it's wrong? You must have credence to burn because
you just burned some off right there.

THIS is not proof. This is some nerd, trying to rationalize how it might have happened. REAL investigation doesn't start with a conclusion and look for evidence to support this conclusion, and twist itself into knots to get it to come out right.

Stop wasting your time on lies and bullshit.

precise?
Its actually 74,216,154 americans. or is it dumb asses.

All the claims I've read that the election was "free and fair" were written by SJW Biden voters. I guess we can just ignore them, right?

No they weren't. The government reports were all written by Republicans, and/or Trump appointees, including William Barr, the head of the NSA, the head of the FBI, and the head of Election Security at the DHS - all handpicked Trump appointees.

The election was certified in all 50 states, the majority of whom have Republican governors, and Republican state legislatures. Certifications of all Secretaries of States were read aloud in the Joint Session of the House and Senate.

I'm not surprised you're ignoring all of these facts, since you've been completely fact free and denied every truth you've told told ever Donald Trump was elected.

No they weren't. The government reports were all written by Republicans, and/or Trump appointees, including William Barr, the head of the NSA, the head of the FBI, and the head of Election Security at the DHS - all handpicked Trump appointees.

The election was certified in all 50 states, the majority of whom have Republican governors, and Republican state legislatures. Certifications of all Secretaries of States were read aloud in the Joint Session of the House and Senate.

I'm not surprised you're ignoring all of these facts, since you've been completely fact free and denied every truth you've told told ever Donald Trump was elected.
And let's not forget the long and growing list of co-conspirators -- depending on the day and the fantasy-- in this looney story:
  1. The FBI
  2. The CIA
  3. The Justice Department
  4. The Attorney General
  5. The United States Supreme Court
  6. Trump-Appointed Judges
  7. MSNBC
  8. CNN
  9. Fox News
  10. The Chinese
  11. The Russians
  12. The Jews
  13. Pedophiles
  14. Vice President Mike Pence
  15. Local Television News
  16. State Republican election officials
  17. State election workers
  18. State Supreme Courts
  19. Republican Governors
  20. Republican Congresspeople
  21. Joe Biden
  22. Newsmax
  23. George Soros
  24. SmartMatic
  25. Dominion Software
  26. Hugo Chavez
  27. Venezuela
  28. DHS Cybersecurity Office
  29. Maricopa County Board of Supervisors
  30. Sidney "No Reasonable Person" Powell

LOLOL..............Look at these idiots avoiding the article....lololol

Well explained to them. I might have my life endangered speaking out like every one else that tried

Forum List

Back