The Maskers look really dumb now!!!

The fact that so many people started to get various illnesses in droves AFTER the mask rules were repealed...strongly suggests that we WERE being protected from various diseases while wearing it... And because of the extended protection, our immune systems were not updated regularly by constant exposure. When the masks came off the updating began.

But regardless of that, aside from the first few months of the official pandemic, I was never particularly afraid of getting covid. Eventually I did get it... 2 months after my second vaccine...and it sucked. But I came, I saw, I conquered and life goes on.

Two months after your vaccine.

But did that change your minds on the vaccine?

Just keep believing what you want. It is a free country after all...even if you are constantly incorrect. :)

From the linked study.

Authors' conclusions

The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions.

So basically, the study is useless. The CDC's recommendations...hold.
Sorry, but thanks for playing.

Straight Copium into this poster's veins, probably by Pfizer/Moderna IV.

Yes, they indeed do provide considerably more protection against aerosols than not wearing them. Read up. There is plenty more to show than this.

Nothing is 100%. Few people are saying you're NOT going to get covid if you wear a mask....only the ones with an agenda of using the mask as a symbol of fear compliance. Theyre the ones who created the initial pandemonium in the beginning for political gain. I would suggest ignoring those people as much as possible.

Surgical masks do not and never have protected against airborne viruses. Here's a video straight from the Dept of Labor saying just that--7 min mark. This was in the Before Times, before folks like you lost their minds and followed the cult.

Those of us in healthcare don’t have the option to not wear masks.

I hate them. They make weird dents in your beard and make your face sweaty.

the benefit is minuscule and requiring all staff to wear one at all times is extreme overkill. It just looks good on paper.

Think of all that hospital gunk sticking to your mask and you're breathing it in all day.

That's what "community masking" does. When we fully wake up, we'll never believe the stupid crap we made people do.

Think of all that hospital gunk sticking to your mask and you're breathing it in all day.

That's what "community masking" does. When we fully wake up, we'll never believe the stupid crap we made people do.

Oh, but it was so much fun!

I overheard two twenty-something soiboiz talking on the bus, with all seriousness, about the thousands of refrigerator trucks and millions of dead bodies in New York so I put on my best fake Scottish accent and told them, "Lads, I'm a retired professor of epidemiology from the University of Edinburgh so this is my field of expertise, and let me tell you, it's so much worse than that!".

I had the little idiots crying. I had to hold my breath and bite my tongue to keep from laughing out loud. I was almost screaming with laughter by the time I stepped off the bus.

The jokes just write themselves, folks.

Last edited:
"Essential" was the designation given to business which provide the basic necessities for survival, not the "health of the economy". There's a difference. No you're blurring the lines and because you know you're losing.

We can live for awhile without movie theaters.
We can live for awhile without bowling allies....
Concerts....
Pro sports
Fast food

Home improvement can even wait during a pandemic. Shall I go on??? Jesus, you are obviously SO full of shit as you try to shiftily dodge your way through this! LMAO!

The ESSENTIAL things that people needed for survival were kept open and given priority and special dispensation.
So you support the fascist Reich view of government that can dictate to people where they go, when they go, even if they go.....whether or not they can have a job, feed their family....move around without their face covered, be required to have a poisonous injection or 2 or 3 or 4.
I called it right.......k..o..o..k.

"Essential" was the designation given to business which provide the basic necessities for survival, not the "health of the economy". There's a difference. No you're blurring the lines and because you know you're losing.

Concerts....
Pro sports
Fast food

Home improvement can even wait during a pandemic. Shall I go on??? Jesus, you are obviously SO full of shit as you try to shiftily dodge your way through this! LMAO!

The ESSENTIAL things that people needed for survival were kept open and given priority and special dispensation.
Its okay, we recognize you for what you are....a lemming of the Reich. You do what you are told without question, a nice goosestepping little Brownshirt with matching facediaper.

So you support the fascist Reich view of government that can dictate to people where they go, when they go, even if they go.....whether or not they can have a job, feed their family....move around without their face covered, be required to have a poisonous injection or 2 or 3 or 4.
I called it right.......k..o..o..k.
I don't support the government forcing me to do shit. I feel the vaccine was mostly a crock. I've stated that here and in many other posts elsewhere, so I don't know where the hell you're getting this BS from.

My wife lost three of her family members to covid. They didn't die in a car accident while having covid. They didn't die of cancer while having covid. They didn't die of a heart attack while having covid....They died of covid, period.

Covid is very likely germ warfare, I agree with many of the people who say that. But to say that it was never anything to worry about and it's all just an illusion is pure bullshit. As I said earlier (don't know why I have to repeat myself so much) at one point we had four people in my department very sick with covid and almost had to shut down. I didn't say anyone was shutting us down I said we had to f****** shut down because we didn't have enough people to do the job! They were sick and incapacitated and incapable of working you dumb shit!

You keeping them posting this stupid ass narrative that comes from nowhere. You cite absolutely nothing I actually say and discuss. You simply spew your bullshit narrative. Twice I was challenged on here but I suppose CDC information that indicates that masks are fairly unimportant. Both CDC articles stated a significant percentage of decrease in covid cases support MY position not yours. But I guess you'll just go on pretending it said something else.

Your intial statement to which I responded was dead wrong, as has been most of the rest of what you've said. Littered with nonsense and anecdotal examples that have zero bearing on anything of this kind, but which you present as evidence.

Now it's straight to the ad hominems, of course, as you have nothing. Never did, really, but you're too ignorant to realize even that.
My initial statement was that people started getting more sick after the mask mandate was lifted, including me, who is very antisocial and to whom isolation changes didn't apply because I didn't do anything differently except where I'm asked so I could come to work.

I also stated that infected aerosols are somewhat suppressed by masks, which was confirmed by a CDC report that I posted. Things I said were also confirmed by a CDC report that someone else posted, which was such a laugh because it was intended to discredit ME!

Nothing I said was proven wrong ANYWHERE!
All you've done since the beginning is howl " Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!"...and you can't even come up with a CDC report or any other kind of report anecdotal or otherwise that actually contradicts my claims, quite the opposite! 😂

I don't support the government forcing me to do shit. I feel the vaccine was mostly a crock. I've stated that here and in many other posts elsewhere, so I don't know where the hell you're getting this BS from.

My wife lost three of her family members to covid. They didn't die in a car accident while having covid. They didn't die of cancer while having covid. They didn't die of a heart attack while having covid....They died of covid, period.

Covid is very likely germ warfare, I agree with many of the people who say that. But to say that it was never anything to worry about and it's all just an illusion is pure bullshit. As I said earlier (don't know why I have to repeat myself so much) at one point we had four people in my department very sick with covid and almost had to shut down. I didn't say anyone was shutting us down I said we had to f****** shut down because we didn't have enough people to do the job! They were sick and incapacitated and incapable of working you dumb shit!

You keeping them posting this stupid ass narrative that comes from nowhere. You cite absolutely nothing I actually say and discuss. You simply spew your bullshit narrative. Twice I was challenged on here but I suppose CDC information that indicates that masks are fairly unimportant. Both CDC articles stated a significant percentage of decrease in covid cases support MY position not yours. But I guess you'll just go on pretending it said something else.
Why would I cite these ridiculously long and bs posts of yours, they are there for anyone who wants to see a Reich shill's posts.
As far as stupid ass narratives go.....

My initial statement was that people started getting more sick after the mask mandate was lifted, including me, who is very antisocial and to whom isolation changes didn't apply because I didn't do anything differently except where I'm asked so I could come to work.

I also stated that infected aerosols are somewhat suppressed by masks, which was confirmed by a CDC report that I posted. Things I said were also confirmed by a CDC report that someone else posted, which was such a laugh because it was intended to discredit ME!

Nothing I said was proven wrong ANYWHERE!
All you've done since the beginning is howl " Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!"...and you can't even come up with a CDC report or any other kind of report anecdotal or otherwise that actually contradicts my claims, quite the opposite! 😂
Completely wrong, of course. I did give you studies which you discredited because you don't know what statistical insignificance means. Your study was trash, to be kind. Real world RCT'S have shown them to be inneffective, others well before covid found the same, so, yes, your statements have been proven wrong. Jha has openly said that there are no studies that prove efficacy, and likely he'd be pointing to them if they existed.

But you know, because of some anecdotal nonense right on par with your Aunt Myrtle caught a cold by leaving the screen door open, so, clearly, open screen doors cause colds.

You've been played. Believe what you'd like, and wear it if you'd like, but your position is simply not evidence-based.

Why would I cite these ridiculously long and bs posts of yours, they are there for anyone who wants to see a Reich shill's posts.
As far as stupid ass narratives go.....
You want to argue but you dont want to cite what you're arguing about. Got it.

But you know, because of some anecdotal nonense right on par with your Aunt Myrtle caught a cold by leaving the screen door open, so, clearly, open screen doors cause colds.
This is so blasphemous it's ludicrous! :laughing0301:

Show me where I said anything even remotely like that, liar!

Just keep believing what you want. It is a free country after all...even if you are constantly incorrect. :)

From the linked study.

Authors' conclusions

The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions.

So basically, the study is useless. The CDC's recommendations...hold.
Sorry, but thanks for playing.

Only a total dumb ass, and there are millions upon millions out there, believe a paper face mask is protecting them or anyone else from a virus.

I guess you dont need food, medical care or utilities then.

LIGHTS OUT! 😆
Concerts....
Pro sports
Fast food
Oh really??

What about all of the owners/employees of those "non-essential" movie theaters, bowling alleys, concert venues, sporting events, and fast food joints who had ZERO income coming in because the government deemed them to be "non-essential"?? They'd tell you that you are completely full of shit.

THE ONLY PERSON IN OUR DEPARTMENT WHO TO THIS DAY STILL WEARS A MASK AFTER ALL THIS TIME IS THE ONLY WHO DIDNT GET COVID AND THERE ARE NEARLY 20 of us!!! READ MY LIPS!!!
I TO THIS DAY HAVE NEVER BOTHERED WITH THE MASK BS AND I NEVER GOT COVID AND A NUMBER OF MY COWORKERS WHO ARE COVID JABBED TO THE HILT HAVE ALL GOTTEN COVID!!!! READ MY LIPS!!!

I TO THIS DAY HAVE NEVER BOTHERED WITH THE MASK BS AND I NEVER GOT COVID AND A NUMBER OF MY COWORKERS WHO ARE COVID JABBED TO THE HILT HAVE ALL GOTTEN COVID!!!! READ MY LIPS!!!
Are you talking about the mask or are you talking about the vaccine? it's two different things. From what I see the vaccine is bullshit. And from what I see the only person in our department who never got covid still wears a mask to this day. The CDC confirms that wearing a mask significantly lowers your chances of getting covid too. What they claim is the same thing I see in real life.

My wife is a nurse and wears a mask a large portion of her day. She worked around people who had covid for some time before I got covid... which was after I stopped wearing a mask. And when I got covid she got covid. Because we were home together and neither of us was wearing a mask.

They've always looked really dumb. Here's tough guy Bruce Willis riding his e-bike.
31841962-8617777-image-a-1_1597189342855.jpg

Forum List

Back