The Maskers look really dumb now!!!

My state was massively different.

Some of the symptoms of my husband's dementia responded well to cannabis and I was in the dispensary getting his medicine frequently.

No liquor store in my town ever closed.

Since I do not frequent strip clubs, I wouldn't know and I have to rely of what friends have told me. Open all the time. He said the strippers looked great wearing nothing but a mask.

I’ll help here. They were and really crowded. We fumigated the dollar bills though, but that’s prolly a good thing to do anyways.

Happy to help. 😬

Of course it is.
No it isn't. Droplets are not viruses, nor are they aerosols.
Just because something destroys your crazy claims doesn't mean you can ignore it.
I am ignoring 'droplets' because they are irrelevant to the discussion. It is on you to tell us all why droplets are relevant.

I'll save us all the time: This is where you will repeat your incomplete claim that "droplets carry the virus", and then I'll address the information that you're leaving out of your claim via informing you not only that droplets evaporate, but also that viruses exist in the air in aerosols (which also evaporate) and even on their own. Then you'll ignore that counterargument that "destroys your crazy claims" by employing the "5 D's of Dodgeball" strategy before circling back to your original "droplets carry the virus claim", and then we'll start the circle all over again.
Reality is what is it, no matter how fervently you deny reality.
You can't even define reality, so how can you intelligently speak of it?
More name-calling. Do you practice being a hypocrite? I just ask because you're so good at it.
No, I just practice being a teacher. When someone turned the name-calling back on you, you didn't like it so much, did you?? So why do you do it to others?
I insult people. I'm good at it.
You do insult people a lot, but for how often you do it, I figured that you'd be much better at it by now.
Difference is, I don't whimper like a little bitch if I get it back. Heat, kitchen.
Yes you do (and already did).

As usual, I've reduced you to screaming insults. As usual, I'll take that as your surrender. I think everyone else does as well.
As usual, you are projecting your own issues onto others. BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

You don't get to speak for everyone else, dude.

No it isn't. Droplets are not viruses, nor are they aerosols.

I am ignoring 'droplets' because they are irrelevant to the discussion. It is on you to tell us all why droplets are relevant.

I'll save us all the time: This is where you will repeat your incomplete claim that "droplets carry the virus", and then I'll address the information that you're leaving out of your claim via informing you not only that droplets evaporate, but also that viruses exist in the air in aerosols (which also evaporate) and even on their own. Then you'll ignore that counterargument that "destroys your crazy claims" by employing the "5 D's of Dodgeball" strategy before circling back to your original "droplets carry the virus claim", and then we'll start the circle all over again.

You can't even define reality, so how can you intelligently speak of it?

No, I just practice being a teacher. When someone turned the name-calling back on you, you didn't like it so much, did you?? So why do you do it to others?

You do insult people a lot, but for how often you do it, I figured that you'd be much better at it by now.

Yes you do (and already did).

Sorry, I’ve read that up to 1 million viruses can live on the head of a pin, to a virus, humidity itself would look like a Chinese “weather ballon”. And a many many virus could populate a “droplet” not seeable by the human eye.

Unless your mask is so tightly woven that the wearer would suffocate wearing it, it is of little to no good.

This is a good question based on sound reasoning, so I will elaborate.

I am ultimately talking about both things because those coworkers of mine also participated in the masking BS along with choosing to get jabbed to the hilt. They were firm believers of "everyone must get vaccinated in order to bring the pandemic to an end", and they believed in the masking BS for quite a long while too before later changing their minds on it.

The whole "pandemic protocol" was very illogical from the beginning, and formed various paradoxes, including but not limited to:

(1) My mask works against viruses.
(2) EVERYONE ELSE must wear a mask in order for MY mask to work.

(1) My mRNA jabs work.
(2) EVERYONE ELSE must get mRNA jabs in order for MY mRNA jabs to work.

Right, and it's not even actually a vaccine (as it does not inject an attenuated or inactive virus into one's body). Instead, it instructs one's body to generate spike proteins that the adaptive immune system will then use to hopefully become "better equipped" to fight the virus when it recognizes the spike proteins of it. The mRNA jabs only get called a vaccine because people are familiar with that terminology.

And as I said, I chalk that up to being a mere coincidence. I've never bothered with the mask BS and I've never gotten covid to this day. The same is true with another coworker of mine who has never bothered with the mask BS. A number of my coworkers did bother with the mask BS and those coworkers all ended up getting covid. Thus, my experience within the workplace has been the complete opposite of yours.

My experience within my own extended family members, on the other hand, has effectively been a "no difference at all" experience. Whether bothering with the mask or not, most of them have gotten covid regardless.

That's why one should stick with things like science, mathematics, and engineering when discussing whether or not masks work re: viruses.

The CDC is completely full of shit, per usual. The CDC does not overrule engineering specs nor basic mathematics.

What you "see in real life" is a single anecdotal instance. What I have "seen in real life", as described above, is completely different than what you've seen at your workplace. Our anecdotes do not alter engineering specs nor do they alter basic mathematics.

Coincidence.
I also believe the vaccine is crap. But maybe your experience in the workplace is the "coincidence". I dont pretend to know very much. I smelled a conspiracy as soon as the pandemic was announced and by the posture the Dems took on it. I dont think the Right is necessarily right about everything they think either. There truly was a pandemic. But everything was blown out of proportion and exploited by the Dems. Conversely, Repubs are paranoid and I understand they have reason to be. But I think imaginations have run wild there too.

I also believe the vaccine is crap.
We agree here.
But maybe your experience in the workplace is the "coincidence".
Like I said, both of our experiences in the workplace at the end of the day are just anecdotes. I would consider both of them to be coincidences. Our anecdotes do not alter engineering specs, science, nor mathematics with regard to the efficacy of masks re: viruses.
I dont pretend to know very much.
You're definitely not anywhere near the smartest nor the dumbest person who I've conversed with.
I smelled a conspiracy as soon as the pandemic was announced and by the posture the Dems took on it.
Agreed, and same here.
I dont think the Right is necessarily right about everything they think either.
Agreed. They aren't perfect. In fact, I'm not a fan of the Republican Party anymore as I now view it as the "right wing" of the Uniparty bird.
There truly was a pandemic.
Ehhhhh
But everything was blown out of proportion and exploited by the Dems.
True.
Conversely, Repubs are paranoid and I understand they have reason to be. But I think imaginations have run wild there too.
Paranoid about what? Maybe you're right but unsure what you're referring to.

We agree here.

Like I said, both of our experiences in the workplace at the end of the day are just anecdotes. I would consider both of them to be coincidences. Our anecdotes do not alter engineering specs, science, nor mathematics with regard to the efficacy of masks re: viruses.

You're definitely not anywhere near the smartest nor the dumbest person who I've conversed with.

Agreed, and same here.

Agreed. They aren't perfect. In fact, I'm not a fan of the Republican Party anymore as I now view it as the "right wing" of the Uniparty bird.

Ehhhhh

True.

Paranoid about what? Maybe you're right but unsure what you're referring to.
Since the government and various political groups seem to be telling alot of lies and have their narratives, seems to me the value of anecdotal experience has gone up considerably. Mine has served me pretty well through the last two years. Much of what Ive seen I've expected, and much of what I expect is based on what I've seen.

Forum List

Back