The Marxist Takeover of America.

Even a dull-witted person should be able to understand the hold which the Marxists now have on our military. Thirty years ago, to speak out against Marxism on a college campus was career-ending. And now the infection has reached the armed forces. To speak out against Marxism in the military is also career-ending. Does everyone see this? Are we watching with eyes wide shut?

My fellow Americans, you are probably not going to get a second Lt. Col. Lohmeier to sacrifice his career for you. This may be the last and only warning you will get. Heed it or sink into ignominy. New Zealand researcher Trevor Loudon is correct when he says we are in the midst of a communist revolution. Day by day the Marxists are working to bring the United States under their control. Loudon says the communists are following a step-by-step plan: “the independence of the legislature, the independence of the Supreme Court, the independence of the sheriffs and the police must all be destroyed, and the loyalty of the Army to the Constitution must be transferred … to the president.”

If you think Loudon is exaggerating, read Lt. Col. Lohmeier’s book. He writes of the 1619 history project. It is an indoctrination program designed by Marxists to recast America as a white racist country with a racist constitution. Here is an attempt to undermine our heritage and our system of checks and balances. It is an attempt to inflame racial resentment by vilifying the country’s white majority. As Lohmeier correctly observes, it is “a dangerous weapon in the hands of those who hate America and would like to see it dismantled, fundamentally transformed, or destroyed.”

You are not an American so it is not "your" military.

America has always been a racist nation we even fought a war over a race that was enslaved by Americans.

You don’t know what I am.
Well, I know you're not bright enough to recognize history if it conflicts with the brainwashing you're open to. Thirty years ago any open agreement with Marxism shown in the classroom by a professor got you fired. I had a professor who supported Marxism and whose brother was the leader of the new communist party in Canada. And I took his class. Any time a student edged toward a question or observation about a way Marxism shed light on the subject at hand, he would instantly deflect his reply away from Marxism. I tried to raise issues relating to leftist politics in many of my classes only to experience the same kind of thing or an attack on the ideas every time.

So my only conclusion can be that you've never seen the inside of a college or university because what you say about it is the complete opposite of the truth.

And furthermore, after having served in the military I can tell you that the military is on the political right. Leftists like me have to stay silent and talk in secret.

Have you whined about "divisions" in the USA lately? Your type causes them.

Well, I know you're not bright enough to recognize history if it conflicts with the brainwashing you're open to. Thirty years ago any open agreement with Marxism shown in the classroom by a professor got you fired. I had a professor who supported Marxism and whose brother was the leader of the new communist party in Canada. And I took his class. Any time a student edged toward a question or observation about a way Marxism shed light on the subject at hand, he would instantly deflect his reply away from Marxism. I tried to raise issues relating to leftist politics in many of my classes only to experience the same kind of thing or an attack on the ideas every time.

So my only conclusion can be that you've never seen the inside of a college or university because what you say about it is the complete opposite of the truth.

And furthermore, after having served in the military I can tell you that the military is on the political right. Leftists like me have to stay silent and talk in secret.

Have you whined about "divisions" in the USA lately? Your type causes them.

So you’re more about the poster than the issue?

So you’re more about the poster than the issue?
That's an asinine response! You're the one who posted the OP and then said to Moonglow "you don't know who I am". Don't you think that invites posters to try to figure out "who you are"?

Forum List

Back