The 'mark' of the 'beast'

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
I hear this sometimes. Always in association with 'the devil' and/or 'satan'; both of whom are not ex holy angels who 'forfeited their 'seat(s)' in The Kingdom of Heaven.

First let's start by realizing that 'heaven' is that 'firmament' spoken of in Genesis..first 6 days of creation. 7th day of 'rest'...

So 'heaven' was obviously 'created' in one of those 6 days which God 'created' so that everything within them could be created.

Yet before this,, there was The Word. And there was also The Father.

(J)ohn 20:17 "(J)esus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

Mine and your 'Father' .... AND ...... Mine and your God.

As well as, but not included in this verse.... Mine and your 'Everlasting Father'; Who Is, Christ Messiah.

So what is this 'mark' then??

My personal opinion??

The ones who place their hands and foreheads upon their own heart(s) and declare; life is all and maybe only about me, myself and I.

And these supposedly are 'given' authority to 'kill' any and every Whom is/are not as they supposedly... Go figure...

---

Even if some person or persons dissuaded others from following after The Holy One(s), this in it of itself would not be reasonable enough to 'justify' oppressiveness, right??

Last edited:
The NT says the Devil (beast)is the power of death and destruction (both book of Rev and in Hebrews 2:14-15) which means the NT is admitting the symbol of death[cross] (the power of the beast) is the mark of the beast.
The Catholic Churches carry 2 symbols on their floors and walls and clothes.
The sign of death (cross) and the sign of life(crossed out cross) representing the 2 messengers, the paradise in death messenger(cross) and paradise in
life messenger (crossed out cross).
The sign/symbol of death= the cross predating the faith is used for Jesus while the crossed out cross symbol of life is the iconograph known as the cross of Michael (messenger of life)and also a symbol of the evening star , yet is not the sole symbol used because they teach both.
Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,That I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore choose life, that you may live, you and your children.

So the offspring (sects) chose the messenger of death=the curse that deceived 1/3 the world by teaching death as a paradise over life as one. Thus they chose poorly the mark of the beast (power of death & destruction) the cross.
Notice the Michaeline sects always reject the symbol mark of the beast the cross.

Interestingly if anyone watches a “ Beast” and how they operate one can see how territorial they are and how they like to “ Mark” their territory this can be seen in the wild and this can also be seen in regards to humans as well...The Beast out of Rome( and all her divergent sects) Not only “ marked” his or her territory with symbols such as the Cross but also placed all her houses of worship all over the territories that she subdued marking them as hers... Further this beast like any wild animal trampled over and took over any important date or symbol that was not represented by her... She then took it or coveted it for herself by changing it to suit her purpose.... Case in point is the changing of the times such as the day to keep holy and the calendars we use today so that everyone is completely confused and befuddled...Since we are close look at New Year’s Day for example which today falls on January 1st but before a pope in the 16 th century changed it used to fall on April 1 st.. Which coincided closely with the ripening of Barley in ancient Israel ..Thus turning the original day into a fools day and winking and saying you must be fools to follow our Christ... In the Hebrew concept when someone or something is behaving as an adversary to you or to established concept by changing them or standing in your way they are being or behaving as Satan... Thus this beast behaved Satanically and trampled over everyone and everything it wanted to like a true beast in the field marking its territory claiming it all for itself..

img.php

I hear this sometimes. Always in association with 'the devil' and/or 'satan'; both of whom are not ex holy angels who 'forfeited their 'seat(s)' in The Kingdom of Heaven.

First let's start by realizing that 'heaven' is that 'firmament' spoken of in Genesis..first 6 days of creation. 7th day of 'rest'...

So 'heaven' was obviously 'created' in one of those 6 days which God 'created' so that everything within them could be created.

Yet before this,, there was The Word. And there was also The Father.

(J)ohn 20:17 "(J)esus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

Mine and your 'Father' .... AND ...... Mine and your God.

As well as, but not included in this verse.... Mine and your 'Everlasting Father'; Who Is, Christ Messiah.

My personal opinion??

The ones who place their hands and foreheads upon their own heart(s) and declare; life is all and maybe only about me, myself and I.

And these supposedly are 'given' authority to 'kill' any and every Whom is/are not as they supposedly... Go figure...

---

Even if some person or persons dissuaded others from following after The Holy One(s), this in it of itself would not be reasonable enough to 'justify' oppressiveness, right??

In the Jewish faith, there is more than one 'heaven'.

Third Heaven - Wikipedia

The 1st Heaven is the atmosphere of the Earth, where birds fly. We have even in our recent history, said we saw a plane take off into the heavens. Obviously we didn't mean where G-d throne was.

The 2nd Heaven is where the sun, the moon, and the stars are.

The 3rd Heaven is the Heaven of to our understanding, is the spiritual Heaven. The Heaven where G-d throne is. In Hebrew, this is the shamayi h'shamayim, or the Heaven of Heavens.

This is why Paul in 2 Corinthians 12:2 specifically says that he was caught up into the 3rd Heaven. He wanted to specify that he was not caught up to the sky, or even into space, but rather the Heaven of Heavens, the 3rd Heaven, the Heaven of the throne of G-d.

So we of the non-denominational Bible-centered church, do not believe that the Kingdom of Heaven, was created on the 6th day, or on any day in the Genesis timeline.

Moreover, we believe that the Satan, and the devils, are all angels. They are Angels that rejected G-d, and were cast out of Heaven. They were cast out of the 3rd Heaven of G-d's throne, and ended up in this created world.

As for the Mark of the Beast....
It is difficult to know exactly how it will work.

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
-Revelations 13:16
Now we suspect that this will be more than just a tattoo, although that could be as well.

Moreover, this mark will be more than just a way to buy and sell goods. This mark will be given provided that you directly worship the beast. You will need to be a faithful worshiper of the beast, and a rejection of all other faiths, including the Christian faith.

And we believe that those who directly confront and refuse to convert to this one-world faith, will be slaughtered.

Interestingly if anyone watches a “ Beast” and how they operate one can see how territorial they are and how they like to “ Mark” their territory this can be seen in the wild and this can also be seen in regards to humans as well...The Beast out of Rome( and all her divergent sects) Not only “ marked” his or her territory with symbols such as the Cross but also placed all her houses of worship all over the territories that she subdued marking them as hers... Further this beast like any wild animal trampled over and took over any important date or symbol that was not represented by her... She then took it or coveted it for herself by changing it to suit her purpose.... Case in point is the changing of the times such as the day to keep holy and the calendars we use today so that everyone is completely confused and befuddled...Since we are close look at New Year’s Day for example which today falls on January 1st but before a pope in the 16 th century changed it used to fall on April 1 st.. Which coincided closely with the ripening of Barley in ancient Israel ..Thus turning the original day into a fools day and winking and saying you must be fools to follow our Christ... In the Hebrew concept when someone or something is behaving as an adversary to you or to established concept by changing them or standing in your way they are being or behaving as Satan... Thus this beast behaved Satanically and trampled over everyone and everything it wanted to like a true beast in the field marking its territory claiming it all for itself..
As in their territory to bring man into death(symbolized by the mark of the cross), a place the clergy & elect are in no rush to go to themselves, but are willing to send others to in order to preserve themselves living in the Creator's territory of life. SO they caused over thousands of wars, and over 50 million murders "marking their territory" -sort of speaking.
The Mark of the Beast can then be seen in this deeper aspect, as the path you set for yourself - as in setting a mark out for yourself to get where you're going.
The mark set by G0D is the straightest most successful path to where we could and ought to be, but the Mark of the Beast is the path that leads us astray, downhill and to destruction.
Once you see you are off-mark going in the wrong direction in society today, then you must rethink your mark and consider where that mark is coming from and where it's leading you. You'll then notice you've all been deceived and following the mark of the beast not the mark (direction) of GOD.

As in their territory to bring man into death(symbolized by the mark of the cross), a place the clergy & elect are in no rush to go to themselves, but are willing to send others to in order to preserve themselves living in the Creator's territory of life. SO they caused over thousands of wars, and over 50 million murders "marking their territory" -sort of speaking.
The Mark of the Beast can then be seen in this deeper aspect, as the path you set for yourself - as in setting a mark out for yourself to get where you're going.
The mark set by G0D is the straightest most successful path to where we could and ought to be, but the Mark of the Beast is the path that leads us astray, downhill and to destruction.
Once you see you are off-mark going in the wrong direction in society today, then you must rethink your mark and consider where that mark is coming from and where it's leading you. You'll then notice you've all been deceived and following the mark of the beast not the mark (direction) of GOD.
Puts a whole new deeper meaning on Isaiah 44 verse 13 where the “ CARPENTER” “ Marks” it out with a line seeing how G-d already set out the correct path one is to follow to be successful..Now just playing with the word a little as you know I like to look at words and seek what they are truly saying is really interesting as taking the word apart as all things are “ hidden” in plain sight the word Carpenter can become CARP( Fish which is what christians are known as) ENTER( Or follow my new line instead of G-ds original... Thus all fish ( Or Carp) entered and followed the line hook line and sinker in the new (testament) wrong direction....

There is not shred of evidence of any of this nonsense.

I always thought that the mark of the beast was credit and debit cards, the internet, and white male homosexuals and lesbians,and the entire LGBT community.!? Is this not what the Bible says.?

We don't know except it identifies the Antichrist's followers and that it is required in order to buy and sell during end times. It will only be given to the Antichrist's worshippers.

No actual mark. When the Israelites fled Egypt, for example, they struck a covenant with God so normative and close to their hearts that God's statutes would be like marks on their hands or foreheads, always reminding them of God's grace (Ex 13:9-16)

Highly symbolic.

The mark of the beast is simply allegiance to the beast.

We don't know except it identifies the Antichrist's followers and that it is required in order to buy and sell during end times. It will only be given to the Antichrist's worshippers.

wrong again,

images

the beast will want your money for you to be given one ... after midnight it turns black and sticks to your skin.

The 'devil' who has 'power' over death.

You mean like angry terrorists with no valued cause?

Or do you mean 'satan' who 'accuses' the innocent, righteous innocence of course, as the guilty of death, to those who 'can' order/give authority to 'kill'??

O.K.A. (otherwise known as); Judge, Jury, Executioner...

Ma? Was that you? I promise I didn't do it...

emoji : angel face...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back