The March of Left-Wing Sharia

I don't see what any of this has to do with islam.

Or are you saying that liberalism is like a religion in that it has it's own over the top fanatics?

Liberalism is like a religion, and it does have extreme fanatics.

Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds are the present manifestation of this mental disease

It is not considered the "Enemy Within"..... but it actually is.

Naturally Two Farts who is a pompous ass and a LIEberrhoid to boot would disagree with me on this and other important issues.

Sharia is Liberal? Is this the latest attempt at propaganda? You'd have a hard time convincing me that Sharia is anything but an extremely Conservative belief system.

Personally I see Sharia as Totalitarian. I see Liberalism as Totalitarian too, just a different brand or label. Conservatism, Living within your means, value for value, waste not-want not, Unalienable Right, is pretty far from where you are at on the spectrum. ;)

1. Your post argued against the demonstrable thesis that liberalism is a political religion.

You demonstrated no such thing. However, it's been repeatedly demonstrated that there is a significant portion of the right grounded in racism, xenophobia, and neochristianity.

Anyone who does not adhere to the ideology of Liberalism is not a Liberal any more than you are a communist.

:lol:

secular humanism is a philosophy distinct from the ideology of Liberalism

Says the loon who defines as 'liberalism' anything and everything under the sun aside from total renunciation of shoes and houses. Funny that you're using a computer when you're on the record as denouncing science as 'usurping the prerogatives of god'
You don't even know what liberalism is.
but I would gladly discuss and support any statements that I make.
That'd be a first

Hard to believe that I haven't made myself clear:

I find you to be a despicable little worm.

Could you find someone else to stalk?

Now PC won't even try to defend her bullshit.

She knows she's been thoroughly refuted- again.

/threadover

BTW, fuck Islam.....and fuck the muslims.

Reason: The Qu'ran's clear dictum and agenda: Make the world Islam's Caliphate preferably by word.......by sword if necessary.

Naturally, there are some muslims that are "good" people.

Just like some nazis were "good" people.

I see Liberalism as Totalitarian too, just a different brand or label.

Do you even know what Liberalism is?
Conservatism, Living within your means, value for value, waste not-want not, Unalienable Right, is pretty far from where you are at on the spectrum. ;)

That's not what conservatism means. Conservatism means nothing more than preservation of the status quo or a return to the status quo ante- you know, the torries, the KKK, anti-women's rights, anti-abolitionists...

I see Liberalism as Totalitarian too, just a different brand or label.

Do you even know what Liberalism is?
Conservatism, Living within your means, value for value, waste not-want not, Unalienable Right, is pretty far from where you are at on the spectrum. ;)

That's not what conservatism means. Conservatism means nothing more than preservation of the status quo or a return to the status quo ante- you know, the torries, the KKK, anti-women's rights, anti-abolitionists...

No.... The application you refer to which comes from a greater principle, in relation to the status quo, is for example "Don't throw out the baby with the bath water". When we have established law that is proven, but is in need of maintenance, repair, there is a path forward through due process, rule of law, and amendment. This is preferable over abandoning the whole structure, which may indeed have much dependent on it. To blindly throw things out without thought to effect or consequence, is irresponsible, at the least, and could easily result in serious harm to the people as a whole, that is negligence. You are confusing Conservatism with things totally unrelated to it.

Actually, I've provided the very definition of conservatism. It's no ideology or belief. It is nothing more or less than whoever happens, at any given time, to call for the status quo ante or to resist change.

By definition, torries, slaveholders, and the cops who beat the hell out of civil rights marchers were all conservatives.

only retards and scum with no principles identify as 'conservatives'. If they had any principles or ideodeology, they'd say what it is.

Unless there were some reason they didn't want to admit what is is...

Lefty gayness has been sweeping the land for the past 40 years now. I knew their limpwristed ways would prevail way back 20 years ago when they shitcanned Dodgeball from the schools and gave kids these little whimpy gay hockey sticks for floor hockey.

People are a fcukking disgrace............but particularly the men............

If i want to drink an Energy Drink that contains alcohol,than so be it. I don't need Big Brother making that decision for me. I can handle the decision. It's so shocking to me that so many will just sit back and allow Big Brother to do this stuff. Fuck Big Brother,i want my Energy Drink!

Here:

Make Your Own Four Loko Homebrew: Pics, Videos, Links, News

Is it me, or does an energy drink with alcohol seem counter-productive?

HOLY CRAP- MONSTER PLUS MORE CAFFEINE :eek:

:cuckoo:

Somebody will go there. heh

Or are you saying that liberalism is like a religion in that it has it's own over the top fanatics?

Naturally Two Farts who is a pompous ass and a LIEberrhoid to boot would disagree with me on this and other important issues.

You think I'm a liberal?

Damn you are dumb as dirt.

Maybe, just maybe you should look at some other post before you make uninformed accusations.

You think I'm a liberal?

Damn you are dumb as dirt.

Maybe, just maybe you should look at some other post before you make uninformed accusations.

Don't take it personally. To that guy, anybody who uses fire, has moved out of the cave and doesn't drag their knuckles when they walk is a liberal.

Sharia is Liberal? Is this the latest attempt at propaganda? You'd have a hard time convincing me that Sharia is anything but an extremely Conservative belief system.

Shiara is theocracy, to be polite, but it more closly resembles a dictatorship.

The people that practice and follow it are religious conservatives. But don't confuse them with American conservatives of any kind. I know of no one that would support the punishments these shiara nuts meat out.

"Just shut up and do what Big Brother tells you!!" That's what the Government Goose Steppers are telling you. That's what they always tell you. I just don't get Government Goose Steppers. I guess it's all about their partisan politics or something. When the particular party they voted for is in power,it's all about that Goose Stepping stuff. But when the party they oppose gets the power,they revert back to pretending they care about Freedom & Liberty. This goes for both sides. Freedom & Liberty is much more important than petty partisan politics. Stop being Goose Steppers. Stand up for your Freedom. I don't need Big Brother wasting time banning Energy Drinks that contain alcohol. American Adults can make these decisions for themselves.

"Just shut up and do what Big Brother tells you!!" That's what the Government Goose Steppers are telling you. That's what they always tell you. I just don't get Government Goose Steppers. I guess it's all about their partisan politics or something. When the particular party they voted for is in power,it's all about that Goose Stepping stuff. But when the party they oppose gets the power,they revert back to pretending they care about Freedom & Liberty. This goes for both sides. Freedom & Liberty is much more important than petty partisan politics. Stop being Goose Steppers. Stand up for your Freedom. I don't need Big Brother wasting time banning Energy Drinks that contain alcohol. American Adults can make these decisions for themselves.

Glad you at least admit to how big of a pussy you are.

Yea but you're a Goose Stepping Pussy. Nothing lower than that. Standing up to Big Brother actually requires balls. Think about it.

Yea but you're a Goose Stepping Pussy. Nothing lower than that. Standing up to Big Brother actually requires balls. Think about it.

Standing up to anyone is something I do when I feel it's necessary. I don't bitch at some invisible meaningless ideal that doesn't even apply like a little hoe. You do.

You're mad that a potentially deadly drink is banned, and you're happy that a woman got kicked in the head by a man. Your priorities are solely partisan on this earth, and that's sad duke.

Standing up to anyone is something I do when I feel it's necessary. I don't bitch at some invisible meaningless ideal that doesn't even apply like a little hoe. You do.

You're mad that a potentially deadly drink is banned, and you're happy that a woman got kicked in the head by a man. Your priorities are solely partisan on this earth, and that's sad duke.

Oh man,just go jam your nose up your Obamy's wowhole. That's all your good for anyway. You're just an ignorant & dishonest Goose Stepper. Morons like you are all for the Goose Stepping as long as your side has the power. As soon as the other side gets the power back,you morons will revert back to pretending you care about rights. I've seen it many times before. Fighting for Freedom is much more important than petty partisan politics. Hopefully someday you'll grow up and realize this. But for now i guess it's off to your Obamy's wowhole for your daily butt-sniffing. Hey good luck with that.

Oh man,just go jam your nose up your Obamy's wowhole. That's all your good for anyway. You're just an ignorant & dishonest Goose Stepper. Morons like you are all for the Goose Stepping as long as your side has the power. As soon as the other side gets the power back,you morons will revert back to pretending you care about rights. I've seen it many times before. Fighting for Freedom is much more important than petty partisan politics. Hopefully someday you'll grow up and realize this. But for now i guess it's off to your Obamy's wowhole for your daily butt-sniffing. Hey good luck with that.

You just described your behavior under Bush, strong work. You're still a pussy, congratulations.

Yea some stupid College kids supposedly die from drinking too many Energy Drinks that contain alcohol and Big Brother wants to ban them completely. First of all,College kids are underage and shouldn't have been sold these drinks anyway. This is just another ridiculous over-reaction from Big Brother. Just throw the baby out with the bathwater i guess. So now grown American Adults will not be allowed to decide whether or not they want to drink an Energy Drink that contains alcohol. Why,because some stupid College Kids supposedly died form drinking too many of them? This stuff is just so stupid. Shame on Big brother and all Goose Steppers who are defending them.

Yea some stupid College kids supposedly die from drinking too many Energy Drinks that contain alcohol and Big Brother wants to ban them completely. First of all,College kids are underage and shouldn't have been sold these drinks anyway. This is just another ridiculous over-reaction from Big Brother. Just throw the baby out with the bathwater i guess. So now grown American Adults will not be allowed to decide whether or not they want to drink an Energy Drink that contains alcohol. Why,because some stupid College Kids supposedly died form drinking too many of them? This stuff is just so stupid. Shame on Big brother and all Goose Steppers who are defending them.

:lol: College kids are underage I guess if you're only an Associates Degree.

Banning this was having the same standard as banning something like Heroin you fucking idiot. Do you want Heroin Legalized? I want everything legalized myself personally and disagree with this banning but I'm not going to act like it's *new.* You do realize how bad 4loko is for you in comparison to say, weed, right?

How about Heroin, what's your opinion on Heroin being illegal? Let's have a conversation, I begin with that question. Yes, or no will do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back